Test no ester

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys that use TnE pre workout do you add that in to your over all test mg per week?
350mg testcyp a week
50mg test no ester pre workout 3xs a week
Does this equal 500mg of test a week

Last edited:
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I haven't yet but I have some tne, trne, and Dbol preworkout blend in oil that I'm looking forward to using on this cycle, wasn't planning on adding it to the total as it should go in and out pretty quick IMO . But that's just my full on bro science honestly

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't yet but I have some tne, trne, and Dbol preworkout blend in oil that I'm looking forward to using on this cycle, wasn't planning on adding it to the total as it should go in and out pretty quick IMO . But that's just my full on bro science honestly
That's what I'm thinking

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id add it to my total, but I dont see the big deal either way?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Id add it to my total, but I dont see the big deal either way?
I agree with this. I'm running tne atm but Im running it all day in replacement of pinning. But I love tne and I'm starting bne in a couple days

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this. I'm running tne atm but Im running it all day in replacement of pinning. But I love tne and I'm starting bne in a couple days
Can you unpack that.
So you do 50 mg in AM and 50 at night?
Have you done this before.
It seems like just TnE alone to try an offset sides of something heavy like dbol night not work.
Are you running it alone?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I dose 50 mg 2xed. Might up to 3. Also I'm bout to start bold ne. Once I finish my trest/hex in a couple days

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Just this run. I can't pin atm. So Im giving tds a run

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like the water weight would be way lower.
But I don't get any libido boost from the TNE.
I do like it alot.
I get great gym euphoria which I like almost as much as strength gains.
But it makes me we to talk workout planni g and program fine tunni g almost as much as actually lifting.
I'm on a cruise so I can't go full blast with it yet but I'm really looking forward to 100mg with some dbol

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I havnt had libido boost either. But my workouts have been great! I'm really looking forward to starting the bold and I'm going to run the test/bold for 8 weeks and throw winny 50mg ed in the last 4

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Ahhh test suspension?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh OP, so youre asking in the context of a cruise. You cruise on 350mg cyp per week?

I personally wouldnt use TNE during a cruise period, but I guess that just comes down to my own philosophy on what constitutes a cruise and where I draw certain lines.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Oooo in oil. Nm brother! Good luck with your cycle

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should call it test base.
I always thought TNE was test no ester....in oil.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh OP, so youre asking in the context of a cruise. You cruise on 350mg cyp per week?

I personally wouldnt use TNE during a cruise period, but I guess that just comes down to my own philosophy on what constitutes a cruise and where I draw certain lines.
I would subtract from my total.
150 mg prop
150 mg test base no ester in oil

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Well what I have is called tne as well. It's the same i think just in dmso with td

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should call it test base.
I always thought TNE was test no ester....in oil.
Me too lol, TD test I refer to as TD test . Test base and TNE are in oil to me , test suspension is something different . Test comes available in too many forms haha . I asked this question on another thread "anabolic talk!" If u wanna check out what they said there too pimp

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too lol, TD test I refer to as TD test . Test base and TNE are in oil to me , test suspension is something different . Test comes available in too many forms haha . I asked this question on another thread "anabolic talk!" If u wanna check out what they said there too pimp
Yup
Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would subtract from my total.
150 mg prop
150 mg test base no ester in oil
EDIT: was gonna post some bloodz I came across, 50mins post-50mg tne inj. But they too unreliable to draw any conclusions from (guy had also pinned prop earlier that day).

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Sup Alpha1agreda I know u from vl!!!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Alpha1agreda chillin man! Bout to hit the gym! Leg day!!!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Alpha1agreda how's the cycle going?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using that blend now with trest ace and pheraplex. Yes, I am an idiot so don't try this at home, kids.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established