Tren/Test dosages

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running Tren with Test or Trest this spring. I'm getting all different kinds of info about the dosages of tren and test.

Some say more tren than test. Some say less. Some say the same. I really need input on this guys so I know how much of each to grab.
booneman77 NewAgeMayan nosnmiveins

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna be running Tren with Test or Trest this spring. I'm getting all different kinds of info about the dosages of tren and test.

Some say more tren than test. Some say less. Some say the same. I really need input on this guys so I know how much of each to grab.
booneman77 NewAgeMayan nosnmiveins
I never understood why anyone would want to run test at or higher than tren... it makes no sense physiologically.

Tren has a stronger affinity for the receptors and therefore will take up more of them, leaving all the extra test to just aromatize and cause issues... If you think of it like a parking garage, tren cars get first dibs on all the spots it wants and the test fills in the gaps... but if theres too many test cars, theyre just left wandering around and crashing into stuff ha.

I ran test/tren at 125/350 per week and had literall zero issues or sides. I never even needed a pharma ai or prolactin control as the OTC ones were sufficient. I always recommend running the test at just a trt dose since its only really there for a base and isn't gonna outwork the tren for gains or for binding to the receptors.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While it looks good on paper I can't run Tren higher than Test without having ED issues. The desire is there but execution is rather spotty.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why anyone would want to run test at or higher than tren... it makes no sense physiologically.

Tren has a stronger affinity for the receptors and therefore will take up more of them, leaving all the extra test to just aromatize and cause issues... If you think of it like a parking garage, tren cars get first dibs on all the spots it wants and the test fills in the gaps... but if theres too many test cars, theyre just left wandering around and crashing into stuff ha.

I ran test/tren at 125/350 per week and had literall zero issues or sides. I never even needed a pharma ai or prolactin control as the OTC ones were sufficient. I always recommend running the test at just a trt dose since its only really there for a base and isn't gonna outwork the tren for gains or for binding to the receptors.
Couldnt have said it better. But like ALWAYS....its a very individual thing. You just have to try each way yourself and see what works best. No one here can tell you for certain which way would be best for YOU

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couldnt have said it better. But like ALWAYS....its a very individual thing. You just have to try each way yourself and see what works best. No one here can tell you for certain which way would be best for YOU
yeah this is certainly true... It boggles my mind why things can be so drastically different as the science seems to totally point one direct, but its a fact that there are some that only see positive benefits doing it 100% different.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is certainly true... It boggles my mind why things can be so drastically different as the science seems to totally point one direct, but its a fact that there are some that only see positive benefits doing it 100% different.
it sucks that this whole game is really trial and error, but once you find what works its easy as cake

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
it sucks that this whole game is really trial and error, but once you find what works its easy as cake
That's actually part of what makes it fun for me. I like the trial and error. If it was easy then everyone would do it.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

Dead on brother to much test is a waste and cause more harm then when taken with tren thanks for your info bro!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An obvious beneficial consequence of running a trt dose of test with tren is less oil being pinned. Having said that I prefer the short esters (prop and ace).

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
An obvious beneficial consequence of running a trt dose of test with tren is less oil being pinned. Having said that I prefer the short esters (prop and ace).
I'm probably gonna go ace. Prop was a literal pain in the ass.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same for me. I honestly hate long esters.

Also I love to pin so that makes ed inj even better ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously tho I'd be scared to try something like heroin cuz I have such an addictive personality ha
Don't do it. I did for years. Its evil in a stupidly dangerous awesome orgasmic way

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't do it. I did for years. Its evil in a stupidly dangerous awesome orgasmic way
Haha back in the day I might have but I've got too much to lose now and I like where I'm at.

I'll keep my pins filled with gainz ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What Esther test/TREN did you use for these doses?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuk that, I can handle IM sweet but theres no way in hell Id ever have the nads or stomach to IV.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends. If you want to gain size test>tren. Trens and androgen, you'll look great but won't do much in regards for building mass. Now, if you're trying to just be lean and harder looking, run tren higher but unless you're competing there's an awful lot of health ramifications that could just be avoided by diet & training

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next tren blast I wanna add in npp. Now, lotsa dudes are like "oh noes two 19nors!!1!" but looks like theres plenty of successful logs around.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about this:

12 weeks

200 test
300 tren
Last 6 weeks
Mast unsure of dosage

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think about this:

12 weeks

200 test
300 tren
Last 6 weeks
Mast unsure of dosage
With ace? Way too long. You'll be beat to all hell after 8 weeks from the stress you can put on everything. If you go hard to get the most out of it, 8 weeks will burn you out hard.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
With ace? Way too long. You'll be beat to all hell after 8 weeks from the stress you can put on everything. If you go hard to get the most out of it, 8 weeks will burn you out hard.
Ok 8 weeks then.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok 8 weeks then.
Yeah trust me when I say you'll be ready to take a break. It's literally the only cycle I've ever been even slightly ready to stop. It was also the toughest pct I ever had as I was just so beat up, tired, and generally just exhausted all the time. Took over 8 weeks before I felt even normal again let alone "good" or better

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah trust me when I say you'll be ready to take a break. It's literally the only cycle I've ever been even slightly ready to stop. It was also the toughest pct I ever had as I was just so beat up, tired, and generally just exhausted all the time. Took over 8 weeks before I felt even normal again let alone "good" or better
Damn bro. And I trust your word too. I was actually getting pretty burnt out at the end of my Trest and everything run. I was ready to get off of it. I actually cut it a week short.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn bro. And I trust your word too. I was actually getting pretty burnt out at the end of my Trest and everything run. I was ready to get off of it. I actually cut it a week short.
Yeah that's the thing with the really strong androgens is that they allow you to push so much harder than normal and at some point your body just can't keep up. Tendons and joints won't be impacted like skeletal muscle will leading to injuries and such, as well as the cardio and general organ stress. It all adds up to just being able to push only for so long before things give way due to the unnatural levels you can achieve and with regularity.