New Cycle. Test, Tren, Masteron, Anavar

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've ran ton of cycles in the past. I usually just cruise on around 500mg of test a week unless I am shooting for a specific goal. IE bulk/lean

For this particual cycle I've chosen to run Test 400, Tren Enthanate, Masteron Enthanate, and Anavar.

The will last 12 weeks and looks as follows:

Weeks 1-12

Test 400 2 times a week @ 250mg=500mg a week
Tren Enthanate 2 times a week @ 200mg=400mg a week
Masteron Enthanate 2 times a week @ 200mg=400mg a week
Anavar 1 every day at 50mg=350mg a week

After the 12 weeks I will go back to cruising at 500mg of Test a week only.

I'm 5'9 and at 200 pounds. About 13% bf.

Besides lifting and jiu-jitus/mma training I do not do any cardio.

My diet up to this point was garbage, but that will be cleaned up as well. Eggs, oatmeal, chicken, fish, brown rice, veggies only. No dairy, fruits, pastas, or breads.

I will include more cardio based workouts to help with the calorie burning along with my weight training and jiu-jitsu/mma training will increase.

I have a specific thing I need to get down to 170 pounds to compete in and this has worked in the past. In previous experience I ran test enth, tren and mast acetate with no anavar. I refuse to pin EOD anymore so I'm attempting this with the tren and mast enthanate. Figured I'd throw in the anavar for good measure.

I'd like the outcome to be obviously me down to 170 pounds, but also would like to my bf down to about 8%. When I did this in the past I would actually start out at 230 and get down to 170, so I don't see this being an issue.

Looking for thoughts, ideas, or additions.

I do not need negative comments.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thats a crazy amount of weight....230 to 170. Geez!

Well that stack is probably my all time favorite, including the anavar. I see no reason why you wouldnt be able to get @ or below 8% if you have that much weight to lose

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Thats a crazy amount of weight....230 to 170. Geez!

Well that stack is probably my all time favorite, including the anavar. I see no reason why you wouldnt be able to get @ or below 8% if you have that much weight to lose
I can get into a pretty strict competition diet that allows me to cut weight, not lose any muscle or strength.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I can get into a pretty strict competition diet that allows me to cut weight, not lose any muscle or strength.
Thats awesome, and i HOPE you wouldnt lose muscle while on that stack lol