Long cruise on 19nor, Can I run another 19nor?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I cruised on Trestolone for 4 months alongside my TRT dose, I've been off it for 6 weeks and am "gearing" up for another bulking blast come late February. I plan to run NPP and Dbol. I have several theories based on research and what I've read and what trial and error has shown me. But my question may sound ignorant since I can't seem to find specific info. I suspect that, like many others, my SHBG was elevated(labs coming soon) or AR were saturated. Regardless which school of thought you are in, it was likely one of these scenarios because at the end, I could increase my dose of Trest Ace to 100mg/day with no response other than needing tons more letro. Should I stay away from running another 19nor (NPP) for at least 4 months or is 10 weeks enough time? Or should I just run different class of compounds all together? I don't know specifically how significantly my body will respond when it was over saturated with Trest or are they different enough that I could run NPP and not need to ramp dosage up just for response?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry if im missing something but you had no response to 700mg of trest a week!?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On the 4th month the last 2 weeks I ramped up the dose and ya, nothing drastic. I thought this was extremely common after cycling/blasting too long

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gains were just ridiculous the first 12 weeks and cycle prior to jumping on TRT

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trest acts completely different then deca so i dont see a problem with npp

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't think so either. Thanks bro. I'd rather just wait for everything to normalize than run a great compound like NPP and have subpar results from it due to AR overload

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing wrong with cruising for a while. Good luck

whiteboystomp

Awards
So I cruised on Trestolone for 4 months alongside my TRT dose, I've been off it for 6 weeks and am "gearing" up for another bulking blast come late February. I plan to run NPP and Dbol. I have several theories based on research and what I've read and what trial and error has shown me. But my question may sound ignorant since I can't seem to find specific info. I suspect that, like many others, my SHBG was elevated(labs coming soon) or AR were saturated. Regardless which school of thought you are in, it was likely one of these scenarios because at the end, I could increase my dose of Trest Ace to 100mg/day with no response other than needing tons more letro. Should I stay away from running another 19nor (NPP) for at least 4 months or is 10 weeks enough time? Or should I just run different class of compounds all together? I don't know specifically how significantly my body will respond when it was over saturated with Trest or are they different enough that I could run NPP and not need to ramp dosage up just for response?

the problem isnt the 19nors ...I blast and cruise myself --- your body will get to a point, after having been on long enough, that it stops responding with out A)dramatically increasing dosages, or B) changing compounds altogether.

myostatin kicks in and prevents you from getting bigger. its the bodies way of protecting itself. if not for that - we'd all be freaks, lol.

give your body a chance to reset, and get back closer to "baseline" - I usually cruise for 8 weeks. trt dose, or maybe a little more, lol ... 250/wk. with 300 EQ. 8-10 weeks should set you right.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can only speculate, this being my first prolonged blast since starting TRT, that extremely potent and suppressive AAS, like Trest, can saturate the AR and aggravate SHBG more aggressively than weaker compounds. There was a notable dip in strength, libido, everything really, after discontinuation and return to cruise dose of test. Very much like PCT after a rough cycle. Trest is some very strong stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny that you say tits DW, I got some horribly underdosed Letro from a local UGL and have been struggling to get my extremely gyno-prone self in control of it. I'm throwing high dose Letro, Nolva@20/day, low dose Caber and even my home remedy of P5P/L-dopa at it, and still not there yet. Only on 200mg test/week. Frustrated with bunk chems lately...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe add in some anavar in the morning to help with shgb. 20mg or so, shouldn't affect much health wise.

That's rough man. I've been there before. You think it's prolactin? Heavy dose of 1mg cabergoline for 3 days then taper down helped mine. Along side adex, nolva and inhibit-P (similar to your concoction) cleared up in a few weeks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, it's feeling better today. It makes it tougher to follow good protocols when you don't trust your dosing. Need to start researching better pharm sources

whiteboystomp

Awards
Maybe add in some anavar in the morning to help with shgb. 20mg or so, shouldn't affect much health wise.

That's rough man. I've been there before. You think it's prolactin? Heavy dose of 1mg cabergoline for 3 days then taper down helped mine. Along side adex, nolva and inhibit-P (similar to your concoction) cleared up in a few weeks
I wouldn't throw anymore compounds at the problems right now. totally agree what you said earlier about getting into the 8-10 trt cruise - then blast the npp and dbol. in the meantime - he's got to get his current sides, esp. the gyno, under control before anything else.

no offense - but should have done more homework on the trest before rockin and rollin, lol. its some powerful ****in ****.

ancillaries .... always go pharm if at all possible. I do keep some exemestane and prami RC's on hand in case of emergency only. otherwise - ALWAYS go true pharm. on the surface a solid UGL for aas would appear to be a good choice for ancillaries as well. but who the **** even knows if all his raws even come from the same supplier. nothing beats pharm grade - and not a single UGL produces pharm grade goods. period. look overseas bro -- several pharm sources available. will take a little longer getting here, but ****...plan ahead.lol

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I ran Ment at 25mg daily for 10 weeks. It's a very wet compound. I cant imagine running it with another wet compound like Deca. But sure, some people respond well to better joints and heavier weight in the gym. Just have ancillaries on hand. I cant understand why at 100mg you didnt put on a ton of bodyweight, but keep in mind, genetically there is only so much muscle your body can put on at one time. Give it a go but I wouldnt go higher than 30mg on the Ment and 200mg on the Deca. Curious to hear how it goes.

whiteboystomp

Awards
I ran Ment at 25mg daily for 10 weeks. It's a very wet compound. I cant imagine running it with another wet compound like Deca. But sure, some people respond well to better joints and heavier weight in the gym. Just have ancillaries on hand. I cant understand why at 100mg you didnt put on a ton of bodyweight, but keep in mind, genetically there is only so much muscle your body can put on at one time. Give it a go but I wouldnt go higher than 30mg on the Ment and 200mg on the Deca. Curious to hear how it goes.

maybe I was missing something in OP -- I was understanding it as he was going to blast a different 19nor after his cruise, not add another with the Ment (?)

I agree with you -- I wouldn't run the two at same time.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Like a Tren? That would be interesting, too. A beautiful marriage for me was Ment with 25mg LGD. Cant wait to hear what he has in mind.

whiteboystomp

Awards
Like a Tren? That would be interesting, too. A beautiful marriage for me was Ment with 25mg LGD. Cant wait to hear what he has in mind.
funny you say Tren -- seems the majority of what you read online about running two 19nors together (deca/tren) its a big no-no. which scientifically, I would agree with. seems the potential onslaught of sides is overwhelming. that said -- I have known a lot of people to do it with fantastic results. I think it just comes down to knowing your body, and how it reacts to various compounds - of which most people really aren't - unfortunately.

I know of a few current and national level BB'ers - and the exact cycles they run - monster ****in cycles,lol...and they don't mix 19nors.

so I don't do it. just me. to many other ways to skin a cat without cutting your own fingers off, ya know

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Same here! I know people who absolutely love mixing 2 wet agents. But they are experienced enough to know that dosing plays a big role, and WHY they are using them.

whiteboystomp

Awards
Same here! I know people who absolutely love mixing 2 wet agents. But they are experienced enough to know that dosing plays a big role, and WHY they are using them.
exactly ... I'd like to think I know what I'm doing - and do run multiple wets at times -- test/deca/dbol and the like. but that's more of an estrogen issue. mixing multiple progestin/prolactin compounds (19's) is a whole different beast, lol....that can really ugly really fast.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
maybe I was missing something in OP -- I was understanding it as he was going to blast a different 19nor after his cruise, not add another with the Ment (?)

I agree with you -- I wouldn't run the two at same time.
You're correct. I've been off Trestolone for 6+ weeks and ordering NPP and dbol for my next run. Trest is just amazing but I ran it way too long and results diminished toward the end, but my original post stated that my receptors and/or SHBG need to get put in check before I run another blast of anything else... Hopefully I'll get it all dialed in in the next month, I just don't want to get lousy results with another 19Nor because I didn't let everything return to somewhat normal state.

whiteboystomp

Awards
You're correct. I've been off Trestolone for 6+ weeks and ordering NPP and dbol for my next run. Trest is just amazing but I ran it way too long and results diminished toward the end, but my original post stated that my receptors and/or SHBG need to get put in check before I run another blast of anything else... Hopefully I'll get it all dialed in in the next month, I just don't want to get lousy results with another 19Nor because I didn't let everything return to somewhat normal state.
you're spot on, man ... cruise for 8-10 weeks - and you should be more than ready to rock n roll. I love test/npp combo. throw some var in there too if you can, you'll love the results. I don't care what all the bro-science bull**** is about var for cutting only... var works very synergistically with test/deca or npp ... makes for a great bulk.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I've seen people run deca for years but only low dose for joint support.
On this board a guy use to cruise on tren hex for months.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen people run deca for years but only low dose for joint support.
On this board a guy use to cruise on tren hex for months.
Probably Detroit H? I think Trest worked great for 12-16 weeks but its effectiveness went downhill pretty quickly toward the end....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya. Knowledgeable guy. Especially when it comes to his favorite compound on Earth: Trenbolone