Enteric coating for orals, acid reflux issues.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have pretty severe acid reflux to the point I'm on 3 max dosed Rx drugs, a ton of tums, oils, and baking soda. Working on the fix and until then all I run is HGH slin test and eq. I have some drol and dbol sitting around however and I was curious if anyone had any experience with acid reflux from these drugs? I get it so bad nowadays on orals like those that I throw up my meals (yes I know its not liver related). My idea is to crush the tbs and put them in enteric coated capsules so the capsule and drug would not be broken down in the stomach, and instead in the small intestine. This should help with reflux issues but I'd like to hear your guys thoughts.
Iv ran a lot of gear for a long time so please spar me the whole what's your stats bull ****. Lol I'm 240-250pounds at god knows what bf % but I know I have abs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jk, its no uncommon for that to happen. **** i get heart burn from water. I dont have a answer for you but im in for some info on this

Sent from my LGLS675 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
I have pretty severe acid reflux to the point I'm on 3 max dosed Rx drugs, a ton of tums, oils, and baking soda. Working on the fix and until then all I run is HGH slin test and eq. I have some drol and dbol sitting around however and I was curious if anyone had any experience with acid reflux from these drugs? I get it so bad nowadays on orals like those that I throw up my meals (yes I know its not liver related). My idea is to crush the tbs and put them in enteric coated capsules so the capsule and drug would not be broken down in the stomach, and instead in the small intestine. This should help with reflux issues but I'd like to hear your guys thoughts.
Iv ran a lot of gear for a long time so please spar me the whole what's your stats bull ****. Lol I'm 240-250pounds at god knows what bf % but I know I have abs
I can't take any orals now for that very reason. Some nights the reflux was so bad I would wake up gasping for air because I was literally drowning in stomach acid. It scared the crap out of me. I contributed it to the massive amount of food I was eating and the orals. There was no way I was going to stop eating so I made a hard choice and ditched the orals. It took care of my horrible reflux.

Another effect from the orals was indigestion. It would seem like all the food I ate just sat in my stomach and rot. I had rancid burps, like I was farming out of my mouth. I think it was messing with my bile production by putting to much strain on my liver. That's a sign of cholestasis aka liver damage. Then again I didn't get blood drawn at the time so I'm not positive, but it's a theory that makes sense.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I can't take any orals now for that very reason. Some nights the reflux was so bad I would wake up gasping for air because I was literally drowning in stomach acid. It scared the crap out of me. I contributed it to the massive amount of food I was eating and the orals. There was no way I was going to stop eating so I made a hard choice and ditched the orals. It took care of my horrible reflux.

Another effect from the orals was indigestion. It would seem like all the food I ate just sat in my stomach and rot. I had rancid burps, like I was farming out of my mouth. I think it was messing with my bile production by putting to much strain on my liver. That's a sign of cholestasis aka liver damage. Then again I didn't get blood drawn at the time so I'm not positive, but it's a theory that makes sense.
Me too man, same thing with tren npp and many other injectables. It makes it a wasted cycle because I can't eat enough food without throwing up, or lift hard enough.

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
Me too man, same thing with tren npp and many other injectables. It makes it a wasted cycle because I can't eat enough food without throwing up, or lift hard enough.
Yeah, I used to be able to do about any androgen, but over the years I've become sensitive, especially orals. I get a general unwell feeling, wavering nausea, poor appetite, and indigestion with reflux. I've bought digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and TUDCA and ran them along cycle to help digestion with limited success. I didn't start feeling better until I dropped the orals and stuck to test e only.
There's not much worse than doing heavy squats and feeling like you going to puke at an given moment
I feel your pain.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
All orals with preworkout or reg meal. 1tbsp Apple cider vinager in 8oz room temp water in the am to reset/heal your stomach ph on its own. No antacid use!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
All orals with preworkout or reg meal. 1tbsp Apple cider vinager in 8oz room temp water in the am to reset/heal your stomach ph on its own. No antacid use!
I'll give it a shot!
I have it under control its just those orals make it out of control.
I am not to the point where anything will just come and replace my Rx drugs sadly. It's very severe reflux.
That's why I wanted to see if anyone has used enteric coated capsules.

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
Its the f-ing fillers. Not gut friendly.
I once thought that to. So I bought pure Methandrostenolone and made my own. It had the same effects on me. I've never done injectable dbol so I don't how it would effect me. If it did effect me the same I would have to conclude it's the drug itself.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I once thought that to. So I bought pure Methandrostenolone and made my own. It had the same effects on me. I've never done injectable dbol so I don't how it would effect me. If it did effect me the same I would have to conclude it's the drug itself.
Its the drug for sure, I also made my own from raws.
Injectbale dbol and drol do the same thing bro. Which sucks because IM dbol is the holy grail of strength gains for me.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Its the f-ing fillers. Not gut friendly.
I also get this from injectables. I think you and I had a different issue..? Mine is from the drug itself. Iv made all my own stuff before and no change.

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
Its the drug for sure, I also made my own from raws.
Injectbale dbol and drol do the same thing bro. Which sucks because IM dbol is the holy grail of strength gains for me.
I'm thinking it has to do with the C17-alpha alkylated nature of the anabolic then because winstrol does the exact same thing to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cider viniger with the mother works but you gotta use every day, i actually like it, i take a shot in the morning and chase it with water.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any thoughts on caping them in time released caps so they dont hit all ot once?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Any thoughts on caping them in time released caps so they dont hit all ot once?
That's kind of the idea of enteric caps. The resist acid so they don't release in the stomach. Instead they release in the small intestine.
For me it doesn't matter when they release if its in my stomach, I actually tend to have a hard time the day after a dose of dbol or tren.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's kind of the idea of enteric caps. The resist acid so they don't release in the stomach. Instead they release in the small intestine.
For me it doesn't matter when they release if its in my stomach, I actually tend to have a hard time the day after a dose of dbol or tren.
That sucks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It takes a few days but definately worth a shot. Might even make it temporarily worse but stick it out for at least a week. Good luck

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Suppository? Kinda serious ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Idk what are your thoughts on it? I'm dedicated but that would be another level lmao
well, if you really think about it from a logical/medical standpoint:

-absorption should be absolutely maximized
-any gi distress caused by the powders/caps/etc bein in the gi tract would be eliminated
-organ stress should be minimized since there would be less processing done in the gi tract

the part i don't know tho is what it would/could do to your colon (unsure how well it would handle chemicals like these), as well as if this would really recitfy your issue (especially considering some of them you said still cause issues even IM)...

honestly, I'd say its worth a shot, or at least digging a bit deeper into (I feel like someone has to have tried this before with the sole thought of "colon absorption should be faaaaarrrr better, bro").

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
well, if you really think about it from a logical/medical standpoint:

-absorption should be absolutely maximized
-any gi distress caused by the powders/caps/etc bein in the gi tract would be eliminated
-organ stress should be minimized since there would be less processing done in the gi tract

the part i don't know tho is what it would/could do to your colon (unsure how well it would handle chemicals like these), as well as if this would really recitfy your issue (especially considering some of them you said still cause issues even IM)...

honestly, I'd say its worth a shot, or at least digging a bit deeper into (I feel like someone has to have tried this before with the sole thought of "colon absorption should be faaaaarrrr better, bro").
I'll do some research and see what some buddies think about it.
I think the enteric coating will do a similar job without making me question my sexuality
I'll try the caps first and if they don't help I'll look into some more "desperate" measures ya know haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar today though and see if it helps!
I hope it does for you. Using it daily myself, but the Tren E has my reflux off the charts at night mostly. Sleeping (or kind of sleeping) practically sitting up on 3 pillows to try and keep it down.