700mg Proviron/ 1400mg Clostebol Orally/ 700 mg Oral Primo/ 100mg test enanthate

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
Decided to cut a bit before winter. I am currently day 9 of this cycle.

1-16 Proviron 100 mg ed
1-16 Clostebol Acetate 200 mg ed
1-16 Test Enanthate 50 mg twice a week.
1-10 Primobolan Acetate 100 mg ed
10-16 Primobolan Acetate 200 mg ed

So far I am very impressed with how solid I feel. Muscles feel pumped all day long and I already have increased vascularity.
The point of this cycle is to steadily increase strength while testing how effective clostebol acetate is for our purposes.

I will post pictures soon. The pictures in my album show how I looked in september. They aren't far off except for about 10-15 pounds of water weight I gained.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Why only 50mgs twice a week of test E? That's real low dose.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
The low dose of test is only for hrt. At that dose, it does everything I need it to do. No more, no less.

Update: Clostebol is the only thing new in this cycle. I don't know why this is regarded as weak. I am already getting back and trap pumps. I carried a box to my car and got a moderate back pump. At this rate the dose may be cut in half at about week 4. I really want to get a feel for clostebol but I can't have it ruining my training. A back pump is really hard to get into starting position with and get's much worse when you do. It is only about 20% orally bioavailable. So all this; already, with at about 280 mg weekly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So why are you eating the clostebol instead of pinning it?? I'm not familiar with it at all (not even sure how you're getting it). Curious for more detail. Also, why primo? Seems pretty expensive for a man.

I will say methylclostebol at 100mg ed is a fantastic and very low-side oral. At 75 it's harmless as a kitten and gives a terrific fullness still.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
Hyde:
Clostebol Acetate is one of the hardest hormones to get into solution. It's also very cheap with a reasonable oral bioavailability of 20%. It's much cheaper and easier to maintain blood levels just by eating it.

I'm using primo because it's not alkylated, it's mild and does not cause me to hold water weight. Contrary to popular belief, estrogen is not the only cause of water retention. I gain about 8 pounds of water from oxandrolone, tren, turinabol and even a few from halo. Only mdht, winstrol, primo, proviron and low doses of 1test don't come with water retention. The known bloaters turn me into a puffer fish; m1t and test suspension being the worst offenders. My 16 week cycle of primo will cost roughly $2.50 usd every day or 1/12 what I spend on food.

Methylclostebol is alkylated, so cycles should be kept short. I can run primo with steady gains for 16+ weeks. Also, I'm at a good size. I'm not trying to slap 15 lbs of muscle on. I'm trying to make steady progress on my Olympic lifts while trimming a few pounds.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good info on clostebol! Also, that is so cheap for primo! Pretty reasonable in my book at that price.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
I really enjoy primo. Sometimes I notice a little anxiety and usually I'm on 1test or primo when that occurs. I don't know your experience with it but 700 mg injected weekly is only mild in side effects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy primo. Sometimes I notice a little anxiety and usually I'm on 1test or primo when that occurs. I don't know your experience with it but 700 mg injected weekly is only mild in side effects.
I have none, just seen what a lady friend paid for it

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
Dropping the clostebol to 100mg ed. I don't understand why it isn't more popular. This stuff is powdered pump. Pumps pushing a grocery cart, pumps writing, pumps in my bicep from brushing my teeth. My muscles are solid and full. I can see myself gaining some serious muscle with clostebol and a little tren.