AP The One

LiquidNoob

Awards
Guess I can't post a picture of this dinosaur. Who remembers this stuff? Was it legit, or just massive roidal hype...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dude check out my log stuff rocks dry gains!! I have 3 unopened bottles to boot!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't this the methyldiazirinol (sp?) Before my bodybuilding time, but I have heard legends.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
methyl dht .. good stuff

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
The bottles i hav now are 25mg 120ct.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
I've used 50 mg to 200 mg ed of mestanolone. At 50 mg it stacks nicely with pretty much anything. At 200 mgs your muscle turns to granite, your tendons are tight and water is sucked out of every crevice. At 200 mg the joint pain and range of motion will hinder any heavy weight sets.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Its not mestanolone is it? The one is methyl hydroxy DHT, not quite as potent

LiquidNoob

Awards
Decided to run this ****. Day 6 and up 5.5 artificial pounds. I'll put more details in tomorrow about starting stats and how I'm doing this and why I'm doing this. Good night meat heads.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The rat loves dplex

LiquidNoob

Awards
This is day 7, and I am noticing no side effects other than an increased pump and semi-elevated aggression (of the positive sorts of course (bc I'm not an *******?)) I am a 30 year old human trying to be more manly..... at the start I was 5'10 (hoping to grow a little.....) and hovering around 164 pounds at an estimated 12-15% bf. I am taking 3 caps a day spaced out roughly 4-7 hours apart and my diet consists of intuitive eating (**** off bros). I have an AI on hand if I start crying like a little bitch and clomid/tamoxifen for pct. I like to play things as safe as possible. There is no real good reason why I'm taking this as I was still growing quite quick due to muscle memory (I have been to 175 pounds fairly lean prior). I set a goal to be 185 pounds by April for no reason other than I am a grown ass man and I choose to do this. I have been packing the food in with no visible signs of fat gain. Yay for "cheating". Currently 170 pounds and growing.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fack I want this **** lol sounds awesome

LiquidNoob

Awards
Day 8, 7 pounds up. If I could post pics I'd show you what I'm working with. Nothing crazy to report. Lifts all going up at an increased rate ex. Chest press stack is going up in weight each workout and rep range staying the same at 11 reps. That's not a natural rate of improvement by any means. The last rotation of splits I have experimented with volume increasing sets from 4 to 6 to gauge how far I can push this. I'm beginning to feel a little trashed so I may back off some. Noob out!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 8, 7 pounds up. If I could post pics I'd show you what I'm working with. Nothing crazy to report. Lifts all going up at an increased rate ex. Chest press stack is going up in weight each workout and rep range staying the same at 11 reps. That's not a natural rate of improvement by any means. The last rotation of splits I have experimented with volume increasing sets from 4 to 6 to gauge how far I can push this. I'm beginning to feel a little trashed so I may back off some. Noob out!
Get some test base in there to help combat the trash feelings. Like a TD test base or even just Epi andro would help

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get some test base in there to help combat the trash feelings. Like a TD test base or even just Epi andro would help
Bps epidrone ��

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LiquidNoob

Awards
Legs have graduated from chicken to sheep legs. A proud day indeed...

LiquidNoob

Awards
Nothing much to report. Skin becoming increasingly oily, sleep is broken up by multiple awakenings, and my internal body is a thermogenic coal burning machine. Slight hair loss, like 3-4 hairs in my fingers when I wash my hair. End of the world I know! Calves feel pumped and tight on semi strolls through town and I am alpha and probably better than you... Roughly 173 body weight.

LiquidNoob

Awards
Oh quick side note... I've been training with the bro split back/biceps. My back grows fairly easy, so for the last rounds I have exhausted biceps first.... why didn't anyone tell me biceps make your arms look cool? They're growing now, yay. And end side note. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

LiquidNoob

Awards
16 days in with 10 pounds of weight gained. Now I'm not stupid.... at least 12 of those pounds are muscle. Thank you!

LiquidNoob

Awards
Serious note today day 26. Weighed in at 176 3 days in a row now for a total of 12 pounds. No noticeable negative sides and I have not taken any support supps. Maybe my liver is dying, who knows... I sure don't. A lot of people say this compound doesn't do **** for strength and may be **** for ****. All I can say is I've gained good size and good strength. I like this stuff and the dude who has 3 bottles.... what would it take to get a bottle off you? I'd love to run it again in June or late next winter.

Ps. I believe there are 3 levels of gym goers. Level 1 is the beginner/noob/nevergainers. These people just started working out, or they just go to stay fit, or they are ignorant and don't know diet and sleep are important. There's level 2 which are the regulars/respectables. When you reach level 2 people eyeball you and give you respect. Level 3 are the elite/advanced. Level 3 and it's a safe bet you're always one of the biggest guys in the facility.

Pss. I'm not level 3 ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my favorite way of dosing it was 3 caps all together first thing in the morning about 45 minutes pre-workout. Was lightly euphoric and stimmy enough to not need a preworkout product. It was like taking 10mg Adderall :D

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Oh quick side note... I've been training with the bro split back/biceps. My back grows fairly easy, so for the last rounds I have exhausted biceps first.... why didn't anyone tell me biceps make your arms look cool? They're growing now, yay. And end side note. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Triceps look badass, also. They're 2/3 of the upper arm muscle mass. Are you getting bloods after this cycle? I want to know what havoc it wreaked on the body. If it isn't too bad, I think I know where I can find some. I just figure it would be pretty rough. How do you feel?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious note today day 26. Weighed in at 176 3 days in a row now for a total of 12 pounds. No noticeable negative sides and I have not taken any support supps. Maybe my liver is dying, who knows... I sure don't. A lot of people say this compound doesn't do **** for strength and may be **** for ****. All I can say is I've gained good size and good strength. I like this stuff and the dude who has 3 bottles.... what would it take to get a bottle off you? I'd love to run it again in June or late next winter.

Ps. I believe there are 3 levels of gym goers. Level 1 is the beginner/noob/nevergainers. These people just started working out, or they just go to stay fit, or they are ignorant and don't know diet and sleep are important. There's level 2 which are the regulars/respectables. When you reach level 2 people eyeball you and give you respect. Level 3 are the elite/advanced. Level 3 and it's a safe bet you're always one of the biggest guys in the facility.

Pss. I'm not level 3 ��
welcome to the level 3 club lol

LiquidNoob

Awards
I'm level 2 homey... I don't think level 3 is in my genetic makeup.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm level 2 homey... I don't think level 3 is in my genetic makeup.
haha read that wrong

i dont believe in genetics, you can get there if you want too .. or join planet fitness you get to level 3 automatically

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
haha read that wrong

i dont believe in genetics, you can get there if you want too .. or join planet fitness you get to level 3 automatically
This is so true. I started out there, and then I just went back there for the first time in a very long time and literally felt like I was in one of those memes about Planet.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 34/180 caps leftover from an OL bottle if anyone want them for free

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again money0351 that was some real brotherly ****!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Class act move .. put that shyt too good use brotha

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally a god d4mn log that's not about tic tacs

LiquidNoob

Awards
Day 3 or 4 of pct. I don't think this stuff shut me down. Been dosing 2 caps of 2nd gear a day. Will be switching to 1 cap and a very low dose tamoxifen. I have been cutting weight (and a bit unintentionally) and I'm looking lean as hell with my mass. I have been out of the gym for the last 4 days, so I will see how strength and weight have been affected by my "poor" decisions. I can Def tell I have lost just a tad of fullness, but my sleeves and shirts feel tight as ever, so iunno.