JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Does anyone else get the tren cough?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I pin with insulin pin .. . Never Had it, just tha Gainz, Love this **** =( pretty addictive even the aggressiveness is addictive. Thats horrible bros

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I pin with insulin pin .. . Never Had it, just tha Gainz, Love this **** =( pretty addictive even the aggressiveness is addictive. Thats horrible bros
That's cheating haha

Leaveit

Awards
I never got it... I'm running tren right now and last week I did have a weird coughing sensation for about 5 seconds after my injection . I wouldn't call it tren cough.. it was the closest I've been tho

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I get it real bad right after injection almost everytime. Feels like my lungs are on fire or almost like I'm drowning or something. Sometimes I don't actually cough but just get that horrible feeling in my lungs. It usually lasts acouple minutes then I'm good as new. It's only happened with tren ace tho never tren e for some reason.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
cough after injection huh..hmm im doing a test e and tren cycle near the end of december...how long does it normally last?

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I use a 23 gauge 1-1/2 inch pin. Always in my quads. The first time I had tren cough I got it the worst and my wife pinned my glute. I felt like I was gonna die like I was drowning and having a heart attack at the same time and coughing a lot. I had to take a knee with my face in front of the ac for a few min. That was the last time I ever let her pin me lol

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Well I've never had tren cough with tren enanthate. Only with tren acetate. If I remember correctly it didn't happen right away. I pinned the tren ace ed about 60mg mixed with about the same amount of test p in the same pin. I was fine for the first week or so. Then it just started happening and has been almost everytime ever sense. After I inject it seems to come on as I pull the pin out. Depending on how bad it is it lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 min. Definitely sucks and may not even happen to you but you kinda get used to it and tren is amazing so it's worth it.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Iv had it with enanthate but mainly acetate , soon as pin comes out my lungs feel as there burning, chest tightens, if i can hold cough in its not as bad thought I was dyeing first time it happens to me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 60
Haza25 Pro Bodybuilding 4
Anabolics 7
anarchy Anabolics 8
Supplements 21