Testosterone / Winstrol Cycle

W

Willtolift

Awards
How well does oral winstrol stack with testosterone? I am thinking about running a 50cc jug during my next blast.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
50cc jug of what is the winstrol oral or injectable cause I know you don't need 50ccs of test? But they run well together I ran test prop. and injectable Winny a few times in the past.

W

Willtolift

Awards
The 50cc jug is oral winny... 50cc jug of test is like a years work of cruising... That'd be cool. I am on a blast right now. Running about 600mgs of test a week.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Lol ok your post said oral winstrol that's why I asked. Anyway run it you will love it! Use prop if you have it.

W

Willtolift

Awards
Unfortunately I just have cyp right now. But I'll search around.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
It's all the same prop just faster acting shorter half life.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Great simple "cycle", or blast. Keeping it simple wins the race most times. My muscles get very full and defined and veins pop out crazy when I'm on wisntrol. It's a good muscle builder if sufficient calories too. Just be careful with the weights. Add extra sets and advanced sets before adding more weight.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Great simple "cycle", or blast. Keeping it simple wins the race most times. My muscles get very full and defined and veins pop out crazy when I'm on wisntrol. It's a good muscle builder if sufficient calories too. Just be careful with the weights. Add extra sets and advanced sets before adding more weight.
Just curious why up the sets not the weight? I always go lower volume heavy weight cutting or bulking. Mentzer ,Yates theory always worked for me. Thanks Frank

W

Willtolift

Awards
Just curious why up the sets not the weight? I always go lower volume heavy weight cutting or bulking. Mentzer ,Yates theory always worked for me. Thanks Frank
I think because their is information out there stating winstrol can lead to injuries.

W

Willtolift

Awards
HMMMM ok thanks
I'm not sure how, I suppose it got started somehow. I've read stuff about it making propels joints hurt because of the affect is has on dropping progesterone and rumors about making tendons "brittle" ... Never know... 600mgs of test was apparently gonna give me high blood pressure too, it didn't.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'm not sure how, I suppose it got started somehow. I've read stuff about it making propels joints hurt because of the affect is has on dropping progesterone and rumors about making tendons "brittle" ... Never know... 600mgs of test was apparently gonna give me high blood pressure too, it didn't.
Lol yeah me ether! And I have mixed in winstrol several times no issues. Joints get a little dry that's about it though.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I love winny, but i do see why people get injured on it.. it makes you SO dry and creaky but it definitely helps build some nice dense muscle.. and the strength gains are CRAZY on winny so i can see that in conjunction with the joint problems could definitely cause some injury.. Honestly with 600mg test and just 400mg mast and 50mg winny i dont need an AI at all

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If any of yall got problem with the advise I gave, state it.

There aren't studies that test if winstrol is good or bad for joints and ligaments. Sooo what we do instead is, we experiment on our selves and share the findings.

W

Willtolift

Awards
I love winny, but i do see why people get injured on it.. it makes you SO dry and creaky but it definitely helps build some nice dense muscle.. and the strength gains are CRAZY on winny so i can see that in conjunction with the joint problems could definitely cause some injury.. Honestly with 600mg test and just 400mg mast and 50mg winny i dont need an AI at all
I am blasting a lot of test right now. Not gonna add it to my current blast, but next blast I will probably run oral winny at around 25mgs a day with 600mgs of test. I might use 50mgs but we'll see how I feel.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

There aren't studies that test if winstrol is good or bad for joints and ligaments. Sooo what we do instead is, we experiment on our selves and share the findings.
entirely agree.. a lot of these drugs aren't extensively researched so anecdotal evidence and blood work are some of the most valuable things we have to go by.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I am blasting a lot of test right now. Not gonna add it to my current blast, but next blast I will probably run oral winny at around 25mgs a day with 600mgs of test. I might use 50mgs but we'll see how I feel.
honestly 25mg makes my libido insane.. then 75mg tanks it, and 50mg its iffy...but 25mg HOLY SH1T its like rampant

W

Willtolift

Awards
honestly 25mg makes my libido insane.. then 75mg tanks it, and 50mg its iffy...but 25mg HOLY SH1T its like rampant
I'm thinking I'll keep it low as possible 25mgs winny and run test at a decent dose like 500-600mgs plenty of active compound in the blood. Increased libido sounds scary, mine is already absolutely insane.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking I'll keep it low as possible 25mgs winny and run test at a decent dose like 500-600mgs plenty of active compound in the blood. Increased libido sounds scary, mine is already absolutely insane.
25mg will sky rocket it the DHT boost and lowered SHBG sends me through the ****ing roof

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

No brother sorry man I started it. Just was curious what you meant by not going up in weight right away that's all. Any info I can get even at almost 40 is good. Sorry brother no offense intended. Thanks Frank

W

Willtolift

Awards

Actually you bringing that up was one reason I want to do 25mgs instead of 50mgs.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If u could get 10mg winny, that would be superior. Do 10mg 3x a day with meals.

Forget that bull**** theory of taking all ur orals in one hit before the gym. Plain dumb.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If u could get 10mg winny, that would be superior. Do 10mg 3x a day with meals.

Forget that bull**** theory of taking all ur orals in one hit before the gym. Plain dumb.
Completely agree especially since winnys half life is 4-5 hours which means it's only effecting your physique a total of 8-10 hours so at least twice daily dosing is recommended

W

Willtolift

Awards
I could probably just do .1cc three times a day. Keep the blood levels even, great thinking.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I could probably just do .1cc three times a day. Keep the blood levels even, great thinking.
This isn't great thinking lol. The dose makes the medication. It's only logical to research half life and figure out that taking one dose of winny a day is inferior to taking smaller more frequent doses. Be smart, don't be a retart. Question everything.

W

Willtolift

Awards
This isn't great thinking lol. The dose makes the medication. It's only logical to research half life and figure out that taking one dose of winny a day is inferior to taking smaller more frequent doses. Be smart, don't be a retart. Question everything.
I was thinking on the orals preworkout thought process. However anabolics are for growth and recovery and obviously we know when breaking down muscle tissue lifting wouldn't be when the greatest periods of recovery and growth occur.