Opinions on my first Test run

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Hello AM,

I try to briefly tell about my background first. Hopefully my spelling mistakes does not bother you, English is not my first language.

-I am over 23 years old (I guess 23 is the golden rule, if you're under it, you shouldn't start.)
-I have trained over 5 years (enough? yeah?)
-Also have ran PH cycles, three times. 1st with Halodrol, 2nd with M-Sten and 3rd with M-Sten & Tren
-I am Height: 178cm or 5'10'', weighting roughly about 230lbs. Now dieting a bit before Test run
-I am planning on cycling Test and Deca next
-Many people have told me to go compete in bodybuilding, I guess my genetics are OK for this sport

So this is the cycle I have planned on my readings around the internet. I haven't yet decided of which I'm going to use as Test base, Enathanate or Sustanon (mix). Most of the people use Ena, but I guess not everyone has so good sources to get.

Test (sustanon or Ena) weeks 1-12, 500 mg's/week
Deca weeks 1-12, 300 mg's/week
D-bol or Turinabol, weeks 1-5, 25 mg's, EOD
Arimidex, weeks 1-12, 0.5 mg's, EOD
HCG weeks 11-13, 500UI, EOD
Nolvadex, weeks 14-18, first two 20 mg's a day, other two 10 mg's a day.

I am mostly unsure about how often it would be profitable to inject? I mean, some take all in one shot or like that, but I'd like to do it just the way I'd profit the most out of the cycle. Arimidex is for the estrosides, mostly to prevent Gyno since I'm a bit Gyno prone person. Bit afraid of the D-bol gynos so T-bol would might be a better kickstarter, also it would not cause that much bloating I have read.

I have plenty of time before this run so please, advice me, tell me everything that is wrong, correct me and tell me the most profitable way to run this cycle. Correct the dosages, duration, everything you want but also please give me reasons why I should do it that way.
I know the sides, I know the risks. Reality is that I can't order PH:s anymore, and after prohormones going back to full natty mode... after 60 lbs of more weight... I'm more than ready to take the road to the injects.

Have a great weekend and let them responses come!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it'll help too much because I have no experience but I believe your set up looks pretty good . Myself after researching I chose to go 12 weeks just test e 220 every Sunday and Thursday , gunna go with Exemastane 12.5 every other day for the AI and just gunna kick off with dmz and lgd . For pct I'm using both clomid and nolva since they each do their own thing . Hope this helps some, let me know if you got more questions I can't promise an answer but I could reach out and get others involved

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I'm not sure if it'll help too much because I have no experience but I believe your set up looks pretty good . Myself after researching I chose to go 12 weeks just test e 220 every Sunday and Thursday , gunna go with Exemastane 12.5 every other day for the AI and just gunna kick off with dmz and lgd . For pct I'm using both clomid and nolva since they each do their own thing . Hope this helps some, let me know if you got more questions I can't promise an answer but I could reach out and get others involved
Thanks for response bro! :)
I also wonder why people choose Ena over Sustanon but after researching I see Ena is more predictable in a sense since Sustanon has mixed esters it's harder to keep your levels stable.... I might choose Ena after all since I will have kickstarter the duration before Test kicks in doesn't matter so much.
What do you guys think?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM,

I try to briefly tell about my background first. Hopefully my spelling mistakes does not bother you, English is not my first language.

-I am over 23 years old (I guess 23 is the golden rule, if you're under it, you shouldn't start.)
-I have trained over 5 years (enough? yeah?)
-Also have ran PH cycles, three times. 1st with Halodrol, 2nd with M-Sten and 3rd with M-Sten & Tren
-I am Height: 178cm or 5'10'', weighting roughly about 230lbs. Now dieting a bit before Test run
-I am planning on cycling Test and Deca next
-Many people have told me to go compete in bodybuilding, I guess my genetics are OK for this sport

So this is the cycle I have planned on my readings around the internet. I haven't yet decided of which I'm going to use as Test base, Enathanate or Sustanon (mix). Most of the people use Ena, but I guess not everyone has so good sources to get.

Test (sustanon or Ena) weeks 1-12, 500 mg's/week
Deca weeks 1-12, 300 mg's/week
D-bol or Turinabol, weeks 1-5, 25 mg's, EOD
Arimidex, weeks 1-12, 0.5 mg's, EOD
HCG weeks 11-13, 500UI, EOD
Nolvadex, weeks 14-18, first two 20 mg's a day, other two 10 mg's a day.

I am mostly unsure about how often it would be profitable to inject? I mean, some take all in one shot or like that, but I'd like to do it just the way I'd profit the most out of the cycle. Arimidex is for the estrosides, mostly to prevent Gyno since I'm a bit Gyno prone person. Bit afraid of the D-bol gynos so T-bol would might be a better kickstarter, also it would not cause that much bloating I have read.

I have plenty of time before this run so please, advice me, tell me everything that is wrong, correct me and tell me the most profitable way to run this cycle. Correct the dosages, duration, everything you want but also please give me reasons why I should do it that way.
I know the sides, I know the risks. Reality is that I can't order PH:s anymore, and after prohormones going back to full natty mode... after 60 lbs of more weight... I'm more than ready to take the road to the injects.

Have a great weekend and let them responses come!
What I would change. I would use exemestane as an AI, would do a strong PCT with both clomid and nolva of 8weeks since you have deca. To be honest I wouldnt use deca at all at your age. It is known to cause serious fertility issues.

You can kick start with Tbol and enanthate 2 or 3 injections per week as a first cycle and maybe finish with anavar or tbol again. Since its your first pin cycle use only 1 oil. Hope it helped a little

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
What I would change. I would use exemestane as an AI, would do a strong PCT with both clomid and nolva of 8weeks since you have deca. To be honest I wouldnt use deca at all at your age. It is known to cause serious fertility issues.

You can kick start with Tbol and enanthate 2 or 3 injections per week as a first cycle and maybe finish with anavar or tbol again. Since its your first pin cycle use only 1 oil. Hope it helped a little
Thanks man! I have access to Exe too.

This also woke me up kinda, I don't wanna deal all cards on my first run. No need to hurry too much really. So I might really leave the Deca. I probably gain very well with Test+T-bol. And save Deca for the next run.

You are recommending Enathate over Sustanon too? After all test is test but just want to hear different opinions.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Believe me even anavar which is much weaker than tbol, will give you gains if paired with test. Before touching deca or tren there are hundred of combinations of oils and orals. Play with them first

For sustanon vs enthanthate cant really help as I have only used enanthate cause its easy to get it pharma where I live

PS. Just to be fair I am on the same path as you. Although I am much older I have only done one pin cycle with enanthate and anavar and my next cycle will be enanthate with tbol and proviron. I dont intent to use deca any time soon although it seems we have done making children. I should mention it earlier, just dont assume I have done many pin cycles(orals many). I have studied a lot though

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Believe me even anavar which is much weaker than tbol, will give you gains if paired with test. Before touching deca or tren there are hundred of combinations of oils and orals. Play with them first

For sustanon vs enthanthate cant really help as I have only used enanthate cause its easy to get it pharma where I live

PS. Just to be fair I am on the same path as you. Although I am much older I have only done one pin cycle with enanthate and anavar and my next cycle will be enanthate with tbol and proviron. I dont intent to use deca any time soon although it seems we have done making children. I should mention it earlier, just dont assume I have done many pin cycles(orals many). I have studied a lot though
That makes sense kinda, and gotta remember that it's my first run, I shouldn't run too much since it would be harder to do a more effective one in future if you play all your cards on first hand. Also it will be cheaper not to run Deca on first one.

Did you have AI on your first run? Did you use it from the first day or after the estro sides occured? I think there is two ways to do that, but of course the damage might have happened already when you chime in with your Exe so better be safe than sorry. I've just read that AI:s might have side effects like every drug has and also they might lesser your gains a bit. That's why I ask.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense kinda, and gotta remember that it's my first run, I shouldn't run too much since it would be harder to do a more effective one in future if you play all your cards on first hand. Also it will be cheaper not to run Deca on first one.

Did you have AI on your first run? Did you use it from the first day or after the estro sides occured? I think there is two ways to do that, but of course the damage might have happened already when you chime in with your Exe so better be safe than sorry. I've just read that AI:s might have side effects like every drug has and also they might lesser your gains a bit. That's why I ask.

Exactly this. If we used almost everything from the beginning then there would be very little to anticipate for future runs. No fun at all!

Always have AI man. On cycle I used formestane (I have some bottles left and I want to use them) from day1, at high dose and then starting to lower it until I felt sensitive nipples. Then slightly upped it and I sat there. On PCT I use a very low dose of exemestane 6,25 E2D and then E3D. No sides from stane, clomid, nolva or hCG. Generally speaking I get no sides from drugs, besides the obvious(estrogen increase, acne, etc). Oh yes, I got acne on my arms and oily skin and hair from enanthate. And a stupid crazy libido. Man that is awesome. And that confidence, like entering a place and everyone looks at you with respect, like they are smelling the testosterone from your skin! I don't know how to explain this. And of course the sense of invincibility, felt like I can start a fight in a bar and drop them all down! Keep in mind that enanthate will take a good 4 weeks before you start feeling something and will not make you explode in gains like orals will. But gains are easy to keep. That's why its considered the best base where you can build with other compounds and have an explosive outcome.

I am so eager to start my cycle again, I barely hold myself