Winter is coming bulking cycle

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Winter is coming and there will be bulking involved.

Currently running approx 700 test a week for the last 5 weeks. I was cruising at 200mg/wk and have very slowly tapered my dose of test up each week. I'm estrogen sensitive so its important i ease my way up to even 700mg of test E a week (split dose).

Cycle I will be starting this coming monday will be as follows:
Test E: taper dose up to 1g/wk week 0-12
Tren E: taper dose up to 500mg/wk 1-12
Caber: .5 every 3 days

I have winstrol, nolva, letro and exemestane on hand.

Week 0 meaning I am currently upping my dosage as we speak and am currently at 700mg as I stated before. I like my test to be driving before I introduce another compound.

At week 12 ill drop test down to 600 for two weeks, then go to my cruise of 200mg/wk

Will be getting some mk-677 too down the road I feel like adding it towards the end of the cycle around week 8 or so and then running it for another 5-7 weeks post cycle will be great along side my cruise.

Cycle length I think will end up around 12 weeks, maybe 10 depending how much of a turd I feel like with the tren. Tren ive ran twice before, one time high tren low test and another time moderate doses of both and tren drags me down hard at the end of a cycle. If it didn't also build me up so good i wouldnt even use it.

From what I've learned past cycle higher test will yield better results for me personally. I will be pinning twice a week to ensure stable levels as possible.

Diet at the moment is carbs between 250 and 300 depending on how I feel, ill add in rice cakes or another cup of rice into a meal if i feel I need it. This will be tapered up and i will hit 500 within the next 3 weeks and adjust as needed.

Protein is from chicken primarily but also sushi, tuna, beef and I add in a shake after breakfast. No less than 250 per day.

Fats, currently higher since my main source of food is meat. Typically between 120 and 180 depending on how much fish vs red meat in a day.

My training style is high volume and intensity, i train each body part twice a week, legs I do one day focused much more on hams and another much more on quads.

Cardio I use stair mill for 20min on days I do not train, abs I do 1 day after they are recovered.

Please critique and give me some thoughts.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Stats: 7 cycles under my belt, age 25, height 5ft 7.5 and currently 175lbs.

Goal: reach 190lbs and while having no more fat on my frame.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are you logging? If so I'm definitely following along!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed for swollen gains

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed just cause winter is coming.... And gains. Lol

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Will be logging, although I won't disclose my workouts fully. although I tailor plans for my clients and what I do is mostly different I stiff feel ethnically I should not post 12 weeks worth of my methods online for all to see for free while they pay me lol.

As my diet gets changes ill update and as new and important things change ill update you guys. Will log how I feel, adapt, and dial in as I go along.

My body sweats like no one else on this planet on tren so just assume im CONSTANTLY sweating and appear to have just gotten out of a pool.

The week i started to taper my dose of test up i maxed out my bench press because I was super pissed and super strong that day so I put up 275 easy but didn't go any heavier because that's a ton of weight and im not going to risk injury.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
You are 25 and you cruise and blast? Why?

If you are 25, and already got 7 cycles. By time ur 35, youll have what 20+ cycles? It's unrealistic man. You'll be burn the fuk out and nothing nothing on on your body will work by time ur 30-35.

I understand you are addicted and ur blood pressure is spiking just from reading.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Was 5ft 7 throughout all of highschool and never got over 135lbs did powerlifting and had a very successful coach around that helped me. Put up 230lbs bench press in competition weighing in at 132lba, other lifts where always top 3 too but nothing to brag about. Been on trt from a dr since I was 21, but the last two years i havent used the Dr. I only get blood work done from them.
Test levels throughout highschool never got over 250, college they where around 300 tops.
First few cycles where test runs where I didn't go over 500/wk because I was told by my powerlifting coach if i couldnt gain weight with normal high test levels I wouldnt gain weight with more gear.
Two years ago I did a cycle of test at 750 and eq at 600 and loved it. Was in awesome shape then got in an accident that I'm only now just recovering from.
In April I got back into the gym fresh out of physical therapy.
Weighed 145 with a gut. I'm now 175 and lean, my deep cuts are still hiding in my abs but my abs are visible and obliques are popping really nice. Id say I'm ready to cycle again.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Cool.

Usually the rule about tren is...low test and high tren.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Cool.

Usually the rule about tren is...low test and high tren.
Strength was good but for me personally I couldn't grow muscle mass much with it. I was doing carbs around 800, fats sub 100, and pro around 300-350. I leaned out and my veins where crazy but I only put on around 10lbs in 12 weeks, scale weight was around a 14lb gain but the massive amount of food and water I was consuming id estimate around 4lbs of just diet associated weight.

But I was doing 8 deep pretty reps with the 100lb dumbbells on the flat bench the last few weeks. No way I'd do that right now and get reps that would be worth anything.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Tren isn't a good bulker man. Maybe use deca to bulk and save your tren for the spring bulk up.

Shiiit...even dbol for me personally is better at bulking. Tren is my favorite all around compound but it isn't the best bulker that's for sure.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Tren isn't a good bulker man. Maybe use deca to bulk and save your tren for the spring bulk up.

Shiiit...even dbol for me personally is better at bulking. Tren is my favorite all around compound but it isn't the best bulker that's for sure.
I'm still learning how I react to things since I've used test, eq, and tren in the past. This cycle I believe to be an improvement so im going to run it. I dont honestly know what dose of tren ill be settled on but I will be using 900-1g of test for sure.
When the tren is kicking and when I feel like I am getting benefits from it i will slowly tapered it till I reach the point where i dont want any more side effects (sweat and sleeplessness are my only two sides from tren).

I'm hoping to learn from this cycle more about how I react with tren with higher levels of test. Ik it will be good mass but to what extent idk.
Hopefully I learn enough from this that I can base my future cycles from it. 2017 ill becompeting so believe me im working to keep dialing my diet and workouts and learning what drugs can aid me. I work along side two ifbb prep coaches and an ifbb competitor so I get constant help which help (plus it saves me from paying someone to coach me lol)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Drugs don't make athletes bro, drugs ruin athletes.

You, me, most will never turn pro. Just don't destroy your health chasing a pipe dream.

Go ahead and read my post in this section

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Drugs don't make athletes bro, drugs ruin athletes.

You, me, most will never turn pro. Just don't destroy your health chasing a pipe dream.

Go ahead and read my post in this section
"And learning what drugs can aid me"

They are aids, nothing can create something out of thin air.
In this case the something we take also has side effects so believe me im fully aware that any drugs we use are just aids for us and can be dangerous too.
There's no supplement for hard work and clean whole foods.

DTA

DTA

Awards
No offense but that's a lot of drugs for someone your size

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
No offense but that's a lot of drugs for someone your size
1g of test is reasonable, if i can be stable at 500mg of tren then that will be nice along side of the test. If not then 300-400 will be what is used.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If at 175 you need use a gram of test plus 500mg tren to get to 195...what will u need to go to 210? To 230?

Man you ever think your gear is bunk? You ever try 500mg of pharma test like omnadren?

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
If at 175 you need use a gram of test plus 500mg tren to get to 195...what will u need to go to 210? To 230?

Man you ever think your gear is bunk? You ever try 500mg of pharma test like omnadren?
I am using pharma, tren is sourced but test is pharma
Takes me about 700mg to respond to test anything lower is useless for me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
You wanna know why you don't "respond"??...cuz your receptors are burn out.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If u don't respond to 700mg of pharma test at such a young age what u think u gon do when ur older? At age 30 ull need what lik 2g of pharma test to "respond".

You only got one body man.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
You wanna know why you don't "respond"??...cuz your receptors are burn out.
Nothing under 700 is worth doing for me, in the past when I've done 500 a week i gained maybe 8lbs or so tops. Thats not worth it for me. This is how my body responds.

I know guys who naturally respond to 400 and can put on 15lbs from that easy and ik guys who have worse genetics who are lucky if they gain 15lbs in a year.

If you want to bash me then kindly leave, if you want to observe my log then stop trying to act like you're better than me.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Weighed in today pre-food post-poo feeling small. But scale says 3lbs difference in the last 2 weeks. My buddies say my arms look much bigger.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Decided to start my first tren pin today, 100mg in barrel with 450mg test. Ever so slight tense feeling in lungs as I pinned and I though oh hell no here comes hell but I never coughed so thank baby Jesus I must have just had the most residual amount from the pin find its way in a lil capillary or something.
Time for a hot shower and leg massage followed by a trip to the gym to get my second back workout in this week. Then time to get all cleaned up, get my suit on and take my girl to a nice italian place. I forsee two plates of veal stuffed pasta and some seafood in my very near future.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
My calorie intake has been slowly creeping up, ive begun to find myself the last few days waking up at about 2am hungry. I try not to go to bed stuffed to the max, my last meal is typically between 40 and 50g protein and fat depends on if it's beef or chicken and then ill eat broccoli or salad with it. So im full but not stuffed. Anyway ive been waking up in the middle of the night and since now it's happened almost every night now I'd say it's a dependable trend. When I wake up ill eat half a chicken breast and 2 rice cakes with some whole milk, that satisfies my hunger and gets me a good amount of protein and some fats and a lil bitty bit of carbs.

Also if i have any downtime ill just fall asleep, i get 8 plus hours a night easy but still if i sit down at home I'll go into a coma and when I wake up ill have a crazy appetite where I'll eat two meals worth of food and still be ready to eat again in 90 min no problem. I believe it's the test. With Test I either want to eat it, hump it or sleep on it 24/7. Hopefully the mass gains follow quickly because once the sleeping increases my mass usually follows.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Hungry so much more, increasing my 5 meals with meat from 6oz to 9oz. Didnt have a problem with that yesterday.

Edit: since that puts my fats much higher im going to replace most of my rice, pasta, potatos with some more broccoli and string peas.

Fats 200-300 a day, protein now easily 300, carbs 200

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Every week my vascularity gets a bit better. Some friends who are members at my gym said I was looking fuller and tighter, i told them thanks ive been busting my butt with all this high intensity and volume and have been eating like crazy. My shoulders are doing crazy good, rear delts especially. If they continue to grow like this ill blow away everyone else next year on the stage for physique.

Scale weight really hasn't been changing much at all but the mirror says I'm changing so f the scale for now lol.

Hiked 3 miles today after noon, got a meal in and was lazy for awhile, ate again and then hit back and shoulders tonight. Cant put pics up yet with my post count though so ill keep them for progress pics later on.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
'Ol girl said I need to calm it down in bed before I thrust her off the bed. Libido is like it was during puberty.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Next week ill get a round of blood work done to make sure everything is ship shape. Probably order it Tuesday, have results by Thursday then.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Cheat meal tonight was some home-made fettuccine Alfredo. I make the sause myself and I can assure you heavy. Whole carton of half and half, some heavy whipping cream, an insane amount of fresh parmesan, some fresh basil/garlic and real butter....its orgasmic. Ate my chicken breast with it but since it's so insanely high in fat and I had some wine with it i count it as a cheat meal.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Worked out with my buddy who is a damn good bodybuilder last night, after doing all of our incline work and then pumping a ton of blood in our chest with cable flys we moved on to DB presses and I though I was doing good push the 80 and 90's for 8 good deep reps and this dude on his last set was repping friggin 200lb db's for 7 true reps.
I'm impressed and also motivated as hell, ive never seen anyone do actual reps with 200's before. Hopefully before long I'll be touching the 120's since I can do 100's fresh no problem. I'm always scared to jump up on weight too fast on pressing movements especially because I just know ill get hurt.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
My body is becoming more full, vascularity is great. My forearms are staying very full throughout the day and ive had a few people mention how good my shoulders and back are looking.

The 9oz meat meals only lasted a few days, as the tren kicks in my desire for food decreases quite a bit. So im back to 6oz of meat per meal, 5 times a day. Adding in peanutbutter to my 2 shakes a day to see if the extra calories don't help me, I still feel like I need some more, i havent gotten huge muscle gains so far and im disappointed because I've been really making each day count. Water intake is always no less than 1.5 gal.

Sex drive is so-so. My gf comes over nearly every day to my house so she usually gets me revved up but sex lasts longer and finishing is weak on my part. She hasn't noticed so im in the clear lol.

Since the last 5 days the sex has been kinda crappy ill begin prami. I originally wanted Caber but sourcing is difficult for me.

My small pre-existing gyno is slightly enlarged but its so small its not a huge concern to me. Doing nolva 40 day and exemestane @12.5 a day till it dies down and then ill drop the nolva and keep the exemestane on dosed appropriately.

Getting blood work done this week also, considering adding in dbol in a few weeks to end this cycle big but that depends on estrogen and how my nips feel.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Got a fking cold from my gf. Was suppose to get some back movements in last night and then hit shoulders real good and I left because my head was pounding so bad and I could breath and I had zero mind to muscle connection. It sucked. Focusing on sleeping and eating and getting all my water, all my food and meals in. I got all my lifts in this week so its rest days anyway till Monday but I really hope this crap passes by then. I never get sick but if I do it usually passes quickly so we will see what happens. Hopefully this doesn't wreck my gains for the next two weeks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
8lbs isn't worth it to you? Lol. 15lbs a year if you are lucky!?! You must be no where near your genetic potential if you think these numbers are normal

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
8lbs isn't worth it to you? Lol. 15lbs a year if you are lucky!?! You must be no where near your genetic potential if you think these numbers are normal
If you can get more gains using a few hundred more mg of test a week then wouldn't it be worth it?
On the same note if you knew you respond very well to a dose and yet you use less, get less gains because you used less and yet you still put your body through an entire cycle id say its not worth it. If im going to cause stress to my body theres needs to be enough return on my investment to make it worth it.
Make sure diet is in check, make sure bloodwork is done and not half-assed, keep educated and successful people close so that i can get constant advice.

I said i know people who have worse genetics than even i do and they are lucky to get 15lbs a year. Ik my genetics arnt that great, my height stopped growing after 8th grade and in highschool i struggled to get over 110lbs. I came off a long serious injury from last year and since april of this year ive gone from around 140 to 175 now so i consider my progress this year to be awesome for me personally.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Update:
So this virus has really dragged me down. Im not able to get every single meal in but ive been getting no less than 180g of protein in my day and ive been downing water like a mad man and going to the bathroom like crazy too lol.
My gf had made me some irish stew with potatos and lamb and ive been hitting that pretty hard.
Scale says 172 so im not happy with that at all but I can't do much.
My nose is finally opened up a bit and im not blowing my nose every 10 seconds but im so winded and out of breath its crazy. I took off work yesterday and slept in till noon. Tried to get it in with my gf this morning before work but was so winded i had to stop. Not a fan of this at all....

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Vision and breathing has been messed up all day. My muscles have been cramping up even though i drink and pee non stop all day. Maybe has to do with not enough carbs in my diet rn, idk. But hopefully by the end of the week im lifting and this hasnt killed my cycle.

DTA

DTA

Awards
My body is becoming more full, vascularity is great. My forearms are staying very full throughout the day and ive had a few people mention how good my shoulders and back are looking.

The 9oz meat meals only lasted a few days, as the tren kicks in my desire for food decreases quite a bit. So im back to 6oz of meat per meal, 5 times a day. Adding in peanutbutter to my 2 shakes a day to see if the extra calories don't help me, I still feel like I need some more, i havent gotten huge muscle gains so far and im disappointed because I've been really making each day count. Water intake is always no less than 1.5 gal.

Sex drive is so-so. My gf comes over nearly every day to my house so she usually gets me revved up but sex lasts longer and finishing is weak on my part. She hasn't noticed so im in the clear lol.

Since the last 5 days the sex has been kinda crappy ill begin prami. I originally wanted Caber but sourcing is difficult for me.

My small pre-existing gyno is slightly enlarged but its so small its not a huge concern to me. Doing nolva 40 day and exemestane @12.5 a day till it dies down and then ill drop the nolva and keep the exemestane on dosed appropriately.

Getting blood work done this week also, considering adding in dbol in a few weeks to end this cycle big but that depends on estrogen and how my nips feel.
Nolvadex with tren will increase prolactin

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Scale said 168 today :(
As of this evening i feel as though im over this virus so tomorrow ill so some higher rep stuff with chest, maybe shoulders too. Ill focus this week on getting good movements in and pumps. Maybe next week i can carry groceries without being winded.

Although scale weight is down i have an insane amount of vascularity going on rn. My back feels good and looks good, arms ans chest seem a little deflated but not much. I think the weight change is water and food. Even though im drinking and pee'ing non stop i still feel dehydrated, hams and glutes are tight and cramp at night.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Dam bro, u get sick and poof like 10lbs lost. And ur a small guy so that's a very big weight change. It seems like you immune system is shot, all the cruising and blasting will do that to u. Weight in all the side effects, like ur weak erections, getting and staying sick for prolonged time, it might not be the smartest to keep blasting. Imho u need time off

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Dam bro, u get sick and poof like 10lbs lost. And ur a small guy so that's a very big weight change. It seems like you immune system is shot, all the cruising and blasting will do that to u. Weight in all the side effects, like ur weak erections, getting and staying sick for prolonged time, it might not be the smartest to keep blasting. Imho u need time off
I don't remember that i said weak erections, if i did then i meant weak orgasms. I couldnt keep my hands off my gf and got her virus, was sick a few days and as of last night feel like im basically over it. I never ever get sick so i wouldnt say that this is out of the norm for anyone. And I genuinely do not think my body is worn out from cruises at trt doses.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
At young age, self prescribing trt and blasting will have serious impacts down the road. Sure u can argue that

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
At young age, self prescribing trt and blasting will have serious impacts down the road. Sure u can argue that
Would you keep 250-300 test levels forever? Like i said before they where always low in highschool and college. Ive always struggled keeping my anemia in check and the doc has done a decent job acording to his numbers he gets from bloodwork. I know my gentics most likely wont allow me to be a big guy any time soon but slow and steady ill get there. Im in shape and have a good physique but not being huge in an oldschool gym makes getting clients harder so just about every aspect of my life depends on progress. That doesnt mean big mass gains but rather good astetic progress, no one wants to see a trainer look the same every month of the year, how can i trust you to help me make progress when you yourself make none? That doesn't mean ill blast 4 times a year like some idiots i know but twice a year is a great aid and tool that i feel is safe and reasonable and i do not think using trt between cycles would burn my body out. If that where the case no competitors i know would get any results because they use much more gear than i ever have.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards

Pic from last tuesday. Since i have the post count up now i figure i should show what i look like during the start of the cycle.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Well my workout went so much better than i could have imagined.

Rotator cuff warm up followed by BB front raises (two sets of 12 with 50lbs)

Incline BB bench press set of 14 with 115lbs, set of 14 with 135lbs, two more sets of 12 with 155lbs

High cable flys (very slow reps, proper form): set of 16 with 40lbs each side, set of 12 with 50lbs, set of 8 with 60lbs, set of 6 with 60lbs

Standard machine fly 3 sets focusing on getting the biggest pump possible, most blood flow.

Flat bench DB presses set of 10 with 55lbs, set of 7 with 65lbs, set of 8 with 60lbs (this made me upset as i usually use 70-100lbs)

Wide grip machine press, this thing is a super oldschool machine i love it its awesome. Did a set of 10 with 100lbs, set of 10 with 120lbs, set of 7 with 140lbs, set of 6 with 140lbs. Good slow reps to really finish out my chest.

Hit tri's
V bar push downs on the cable, set of 12 with 70lbs (thought to myself holy crap those where awesome contractions), set of 8 with 100lbs, set of 8 with 120lbs, set of 6 with 130lbs

This is my own little rendition to fry your tri's , take the rope attachment and attach the heavy chains to it using a clip. Put it behind your head and do easy perfect extensions. Chain hangs freely so tension is always perfect from top to bottom, contraction and burning is insane.

Now put the rope on the cable and do some good ol fashioned rope pulldowns, this will be humbling. I only managed to do 30lbs my first set and the 20lbs the next two sets.

Figured i need to post up some of my workouts so that you all can see progress and where i sit strength wise. Its not like im reinventing the training wheel here, but like i said before since people do give me money for my methods and training approach i feel somewhat hesitant to share everything online.

Weight post workout 170.2lbs , granted since noon yesterday my body has been hungry and fed non friggin stop. Idk where the food is going or how my body can process it that quick but ive literally ate so much and not gotten full it makes no sence at all. Body must be saying 'dude im over this bug, fill me back up'.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Have some good lean wild meat to add to my diet now (finally), got a nice doe last night with my bow. If i dont harvest a big buck ill just take another doe late season so i have good lean meat on the cheap.
A general rule of thumb is to figure 26g protein per 3oz of your deer meat. Deer is also loaded with friggin iron, especially whitetails. 20 percent or more of your daily value per that 3oz portion. Wild game is a huge staple in my diet but i lost most of it last year when a storm knocked out our freezer while I was out of state (damn the luck, right).

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Have some good lean wild meat to add to my diet now (finally), got a nice doe last night with my bow. If i dont harvest a big buck ill just take another doe late season so i have good lean meat on the cheap.
A general rule of thumb is to figure 26g protein per 3oz of your deer meat. Deer is also loaded with friggin iron, especially whitetails. 20 percent or more of your daily value per that 3oz portion. Wild game is a huge staple in my diet but i lost most of it last year when a storm knocked out our freezer while I was out of state (damn the luck, right).
Deer meat is wear it's at!! I have plenty of whitetail here in Jersey. I usually eat three to four times a week. Love the stuff very lean and high in quality protein and vitamins and minerals. It's the SUPER MEAT! lol