F the BS...NPP/EQ/Dbol Cycle Log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys. Well my ability to stare at this gear in my stash box for another 3-4 weeks, as originally planned, has failed. This will be my first experience with all 3 of the compounds listed in the title. I have a pretty good history with drier oils and orals..Masteron, Tren, Tbol, Winstrol, DMZ, Msten, Epistane and probably a couple others I can't think of. So I am excited to try these true-bulkers. Not only for the gains of size and strength, but for the Nandrolone joint benefits and the Dbol feelz. Also looking forward to the sick Equipose vascularity. I'm already pretty vascular so I'm looking to get freaky!!

Goals are mass and strength, but not garbage mass. I am 38 years old, and even with the use of AAS, I still get overly soft fast if I don't keep it in check. So I will start at a slight surplus of 200 until things start taking off and then probably increase by 100 per week. Current TDEE is 3100, and have already been at 3300 for a few days now. Gave myself a month off from tracking. Needed a mental break. And it shows a bit in the mirror LOL. But just like that, started tracking a few days ago and lost 6 quick pounds.

Currently sitting at 217, approx 13% BF
Height: 5'11"

Going to change up my training just a bit. Going from 5 days a week to 4. I will still be doing all groups twice per week, 1 Power and 1 Hyper, but adding a rest day. I feel like it's necessary lately and hoping it benefits me in all areas. Will just adjust my cardio a bit more on those 4 days to accommodate for the overall weekly total.

Monday: Upper Body Power
Tuesday: Lower Body Power w/ abs
Wed: rest
Thursday: Back/Shoulders/Chest Hypertrophy
Friday: Legs/Arms Hypertrophy w/ abs
Weekends: rest, maybe some active rest

So let's get to the good stuff!! Here is the cycle layout:

NPP 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 / 500 / 600 / 600 / 600 / 600 (10 weeks total)
EQ 750/week throughout (16 weeks total)
Test E 300/week throughout (16 weeks total)
Dbol starting at week 12-16...25 / 25 / 50 / 50 / 50

ALSO...

CJC1295 DAC 2mg/week for 8 weeks
MK677 30mg/day throughout (5 on, 2 off protocol)

First pin was Tuesday morning. Must say the NPP 200 and EQ 400 is a heavy shot and I do feel it a little in my glute still. I'm going to start off pinning e3d. This is probably pushing it a bit with the NPP, but with the other long esters we'll see how it treats me. If I feel the need to increase to eod then I will, and move the long esters to e4d.

So I'm going to ask you guys...would you like me to log my workouts in here?

This is going to be fuking fun, I'm super stoked. Looking forward to big changes and awesome pumps with lots of pics and heavy metal vids LOL!!

Welcome!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's a few flat and unflattering pics right out of the bed.
IMG_1473430048.260645.jpg

IMG_1473430060.908474.jpg

IMG_1473430077.508347.jpg

IMG_1473430090.210711.jpg

IMG_1473430099.941894.jpg

IMG_1473430112.791804.jpg

Really wanting to bring out some detail in these Quads ^^^^

And some pump!!

IMG_1473430162.374045.jpg

IMG_1473430186.188143.jpg

IMG_1473430199.041334.jpg

IMG_1473430209.591684.jpg

That BFR vascularity though!!

Measurements (all cold-flexed):

Right Arm: 17.75"
Left Arm: 17.75"
Right Quad: 25.00"
Left Quad: 25.00"
Chest (at nipple under arm): 47.5"

Pleasantly surprised at my arm and leg symmetry. Didn't get a couple that I think I should add, calves and around shoulder circumference.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I forgot, I have 20ml of TNE/BNE blend that I will be using preworkout. That's Test No Ester and Boldenone No Ester. 50mg of each. Will try it for the 1st time on Monday.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nice. BTW, your "Wedding Ring Test" for bloat - is pure gold :D

Just me, but I don't read the actual workouts people post - I figure they know what they are doing. Just trends and PRs etc... are interesting to me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuking money bro! Gotta get in on this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When in Rome....

That phrase does not apply here, but you know what they say...wait

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I love it !!!

I used that same split with just a slight adjustment. Instead of power-power-off-hyper-hyper...I did
Power upper
Lower hypertrophy
Off
Upper hypertrophy
Lower power
Saturday- biceps/abs if needed
Off

I just found it better to not lift heavy upper and heavy again next day.

I get soft quick too if I don't watch diet. Proviron helps me. It's prob good idea to add it. 25-50mg

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I love it !!!

I used that same split with just a slight adjustment. Instead of power-power-off-hyper-hyper...I did
Power upper
Lower hypertrophy
Off
Upper hypertrophy
Lower power
Off

I get soft quick too if I don't watch diet. Proviron helps me. It's prob good idea to add it. 25-50mg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it !!!

Power upper
Lower hypertrophy
Off
Upper hypertrophy
Lower power
Off

I usually run Mast with every cycle, basically same thing. Just opted out of running a 4th oil. So Proviron does make sense. Love those DHT benefits!!

I did forget though that I do have 10ml of Mast E that I will run with the Dbol. Start it a couple weeks before Dbol starts, when NPP ends.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. BTW, your "Wedding Ring Test" for bloat - is pure gold :D

Just me, but I don't read the actual workouts people post - I figure they know what they are doing. Just trends and PRs etc... are interesting to me.
This is probably what I'm leaning toward. Just some highlights.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in!

As far as posting every workout, I like it, but in all honesty the highlights and how you felt about your workout and what you are feeling strength, and aggression wise is perfect. PR's and stuff should always get a mention. I don't know that you need to post the whole workout unless it is just as easy as cutting and pasting. I often look at the exercises done, and scan for PR's but a lot of the time I just read the notes about how the workout or exercise went. It it is just numbers I don't always get into that minutia.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy reading about the experience primarily; how your feeling in the gym and outside, side effects, physique changes, etc. I also personally like seeing when/where working sets went up in weight when I'm reading logs.. So I think reading the workouts helps me get a better sense of what's going on... Just my .02

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy reading about the experience primarily; how your feeling in the gym and outside, side effects, physique changes, etc. I also personally like seeing when/where working sets went up in weight when I'm reading logs.. So I think reading the workouts helps me get a better sense of what's going on... Just my .02
I agree, it definitely helps those who want to learn from a log, or help troubleshoot an issue by looking at the training. When someone brings up an injury, ache or pain and don't know why I will look back at a few workouts to see if I see a pattern. Stuff like that. I post my whole workout and then beside the exercise documentation I write notes of specific changes or how something felt compared to last time. I figure if I put a note there people might read that portion and just skim over the numbers.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were going to run Masteron too? Did you nix the idea cause you moved the dbol to the end of the cycle?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were going to run Masteron too? Did you nix the idea cause you moved the dbol to the end of the cycle?
He mentioned it in a post later that he was going to run it at the end with the Dbol.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly why.

Switched the order of NPP and Dbol. Originally wasn't going to start NPP until week 7 or so after the Dbol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed on this

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey gurl heeeyyyy

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I apologize if this is a stupid question, just trying to get schooled a little... Why did you move the dbol to the end of the cycle? I though, from the little I've read, that I'd be harder to keep the gains

Last edited:
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, I apologize if this is a stupid question, just trying to get schooled a little... Why did you move the dbol to the end of the cycle? I though, from the little I've read, that I'd be harder to keep the gains
Well considering I cruise and don't pct I don't think this is as big a concern for me. I'll carry on the Test at 300/week, perhaps more, for a few weeks just for the occasion before returning to essentially a TRT dose.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, kill it man! Have you tried the TNE/BNE blend yet? I've just about got my next cycle ready, almost identical to yours just different doses and a few different compounds.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dma378

might have been on the old thread but whats the diet like with this type of program?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

might have been on the old thread but whats the diet like with this type of program?
So at 3300 calories I am averaging around 200 Carb, 275 Pro, and 150 Fat

Will keep it here for a few weeks and increase 100 per week after that until I get to 3600. That's a 500 surplus. If I feel comfortable upping from there, we'll see.

Don't know how these compounds will treat me, and how my body will respond with the calories I put in.

Still have room for a few carbs today

IMG_1473383623.458578.jpg
IMG_1473383633.169464.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you can see I totally disregard MFP's macro goals. I just set the calories and go.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to drop mk when the dbol starts?
Not sure yet. The Mast should alleviate some of the e2 related bloat from the Dbol. And I feel that the MK bloat is getting better. Just going to play it by ear.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what I should post.

How does this thing work?

This is cool. I think of stuff to say and then my figers move and letters appear on a screen and they're visible to everyone in the world. Cool stuff.

Oh ya, sub'd for those vicarious gainzz!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what I should post.

How does this thing work?

This is cool. I think of stuff to say and then my figers move and letters appear on a screen and they're visible to everyone in the world. Cool stuff.

Oh ya, sub'd for those vicarious gainzz!
I would have accepted, "What's up D? I'm here."

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Super late to the party, but can't wait to see the results!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Your still running the CJC and MK-677?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's a few flat and unflattering pics right out of the bed.
View attachment 139982
View attachment 139983
View attachment 139984
View attachment 139985
View attachment 139986
View attachment 139987

Really wanting to bring out some detail in these Quads ^^^^

And some pump!!

View attachment 139988
View attachment 139989
View attachment 139990
View attachment 139991

That BFR vascularity though!!

Measurements still to come. Need my wife's help this weekend.
2nd post updated, but I'll bump it here. As stated I'll get measurements added over the weekend.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 2nd pin this morning. 2.3ml into right delt. Again feels like a heavy shot going through 23g

Fantastic workout this morning. Placebo pump or NPP creeping on already? Bit of both maybe.

Ready for the weekend rest. Monday will be 3rd pin with the inclusion of the TNE/BNE pwo. Looking forward to a rested Upper Power session. Everybody enjoy the weekend!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 2nd pin this morning. 2.3ml into right delt. Again feels like a heavy shot going through 23g

Fantastic workout this morning. Placebo pump or NPP creeping on already? Bit of both maybe.

Ready for the weekend rest. Monday will be 3rd pin with the inclusion of the TNE/BNE pwo. Looking forward to a rested Upper Power session. Everybody enjoy the weekend!!
Kill it man! Damn that's a lot of oil in the delt! Interested what you think of the TNE/BNE blend.