4 wks 1-dhea for first cycle

Steazy

Awards
After 5+ years of lifting experience I'm finally going to get my feet wet. Since this is my first time I'm going to keep it pretty basic and just run a short 4 week cycle of a 1-dhea product. I'd appreciate input on everything I'm taking to ensure I don't mess myself up.

Cycle support which will be taken 1 month prior / during / 1 month post:

Ubiquinol CoQ-10
NAC
Garlic
Fish oil
Hawthorn berry
Milk thistle (I know 1-dhea is not supposed to be liver toxic but I do recall some studies showing it still stressed the liver, better safe than sorry)

As for pct, since 1-Dhea does not aromatize I'm curious if an over the counter AI such as nolvadren xt (arimistane) would get the job done or adding in something like clomid would still be a smart choice? My current plan is to just stack one of those with a natty test booster to help raise my levels back to normal.

Once again, I'd appreciate positive feedback and your guys thoughts as to what else would be beneficial to minimize sides.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Man I have no idea what these compounds are....you're better off posting this in different section.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could go in the anabolic section for future reference :)

What 1-dhea are you running? You want at least 300mg daily. You will also want to add something to combat lethargy (4-Andro, epiandro, or Dermacrine will all work). Lastly, you definitely want a serm for pct

Steazy

Awards
Sorry for wrong forum. Noted for future reference. Like I mentioned it's a certain brand (fairly well know ) that utilizes "liposomal technology" for their product. So I'll be hitting about 130mg daily but supposedly due to the enhanced absorption from the liposome that's enough.

How bad is the lethargy? If I don't add anything else in will I just be incapacitated for a month long? I'll definitely grab a serm to have on hand. Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for wrong forum. Noted for future reference. Like I mentioned it's a certain brand (fairly well know ) that utilizes "liposomal technology" for their product. So I'll be hitting about 130mg daily but supposedly due to the enhanced absorption from the liposome that's enough.

How bad is the lethargy? If I don't add anything else in will I just be incapacitated for a month long? I'll definitely grab a serm to have on hand. Thanks.
It's user dependent on lethargy and severity. I personally experience it so I always run an additional compound (usually 4-Andro). It's worthy every penny to me. The liposomal technology definitely helps but I would still up the dose even for a first cycle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I had bad lethargy before my Test kicked in. Definitely get something for a test base.

max37

Awards
Dhea in my experience never did anything. Not a thing...