First real gear cycle - Test/Deca/Dbol or Test/Deca/Superdrol or ???

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I'm glad to be back on the boards after a long break, and would like some input on my upcoming cycle. I'll also be jaunting around other threads so I'm looking forward to any input. So here we go.

Background - 31 years old, 5'11, 181lbs, 13% bf. Without going into too much detail, I've been training consistently for the last 6 months after a 18 month break due to personal problems (got divorced) and health issues (tore quad, tore opposite hamstring, shoulder probs) and am now back to the peak of where I was before I quit training. It's been a long ****ing road, and I think I deserve a reward, so....it's time for my first true cycle! I will gladly keep a log on AM if there is enough interest.

Goals: Gain as much mass and strength as possible while limiting fat and water retention. I would like to gain 25-30lbs of mass with at least 75% being muscle. Eventually, perhaps 6 months - 12 months from now, I would like to be about 195-200 with 8-10%bf. Is that unrealistic in anyone's opinion with proper diet, training, and gear use?

Training and Diet: I do a 4 day split based around compound movements and heavy weights, with 5x5 as the core of the major lifts. My diet isn't as clean as it's about to be, and I'm currently consuming between 3500-4500 calories per day. On cycle, I will basically be eliminating processed foods except on cheat day, and focusing on a goal of 5,250 calories per day - 300g protein/300g carbs/150g fat. Yes, I realize my results will be primarily influenced by my diet, followed by training, and then the gear. The gear is merely a tool, its not a magic bullet. If it was, I would know since I've been on test for the last 18 months straight.

Current Medication and Supplementation: Aside from TRT, the only chemicals I take are Noopept 30mg/day, Marijuana 1g/day for hyperhidrosis, insomnia, and appetite, and 25ug LSD every 4th day for ADD. I also take a multivitamin, fish oil, and ZMA. I do a full LSD trip about 1-2x a month with anywhere from 200-400ug. I also inject B12, choline, and inositol 2x/week. I will not be discontinuing any of these protocols. I do not drink alcohol or take any other recreational drugs.

Cycle History: Before I stopped, I'd been training for 10 years on and off and 3 years consistently and had a number of designer cycles under my belt (superdrol mainly, but my first was transdermal 1-test and 4-ad in the form of S1+). Currently, I have been on self-administered, physician guided and prescribed TRT for the last 18 months. My levels were tested at 176 ng/dl and 244 ng/dl. My low test levels are probably due to an unlikely but irreversible effect of an unrelated medication I was taking, so I'm on it for life. Not entirely unhappy about it haha. Started out at 120mg/week and am now at 250mg/week. Levels are right around 1200. Have been on 250mg for about 4 months now and I have hardly any sides at all, very minor increased acne is all. I loved Superdrol, responded extremely well to Trenavar, and also responded very well to 19-nor based prohormones.

Cycle: Due to my history with TRT and other anabolic compounds, I have chosen to forego the traditional 500mg of test for 12 weeks in lieu of a more advanced cycle. This is what I've got so far:

Weeks 1-12 - Test Cyp - 600mg/week
Weeks 1-12 - Deca - 300mg/week
??Weeks 1-6 - Dbol - 25mg/day ***OR***
- Sdrol - 10mg/day
Weeks 1-12 - Proviron - 50mg/day

Caber on hand, Pharma Adex on hand, Nolva on hand. No PCT necessary as I'm just going right back to 250mg/week of test. Recent bloodwork shows everything as optimal. I plan on injecting Tuesday and Saturday mornings, with 300mg test and 150mg deca in each shot. I also have liver support that I will be using for the first 6 weeks. Won't need it after that as Proviron is extremely mild.

Comments: I considered doing Tren E either instead of or in combination with Deca as I responded extremely well to Trenavar, which converts at a small percentage to true tren. In fact, Superdrol/Trenavar/Stano was my go to cycle back in the day. However, I chose Deca alone for a number of reasons - my joints and connective tissues will really benefit from the collagen synthesis and increase in connective fluid, especially after my injuries, and I already have it in my possession. Also, I want to run at least three cycles before I use tren - I know that once I use it, I will never want to leave it out of a cycle so I want to maximize my cycle progression from this point on.

I have everything I need for the cycle unless I go with Dbol, and while I am open to suggestions on anything I should change, I really just want to know which would be better for my goals of a moderately lean bulk cycle: Dianabol at 25mg a day or Superdrol at 10mg a day for the first 6 weeks. Anavar is also a possibility. I already have the Superdrol and I respond very well to it. It is from the last batch of LGI's SD-10. I'm thinking the Superdrol, but wanted outside input. Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lsd for add? lol. You dose a couple times a month? At 31yrs old? Wtf? Am I reading this right?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I will not comment on the recreational medications.

Don't take the super drol. Many will tell you it is a great compound and how much they gained. The side effects are endless. I know a buddy got constant migraines from a cycle of that ****...I didn't believe him at the time but I've read this many times on boards.

Why don't u just stick with test and low dose deca? Explosive orals like dbol/sdrol/drol are bad choice if u have torn muscles previously.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I was not aware of that. And yes, LSD for ADD. Do a simple Google search. What you consider recreation I consider steroids for my brain. Are you also unaware that low doses of lsd have been used as a performance enhancer in extreme sports for over 40 years? Regardless, I included that as background information. I'll make another post in the appropriate forum for anyone wishing to discuss the subject.

I added an oral as a kickstart, but **** it, I can wait 6 weeks for quality gains to avoid re injury. Ive never had any negative side effects from superdrol, but I might as well see how I respond to deca alone first. Thanks for the heads up.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
As far as the rest of the setup goes, how does that look? So it would be:

1-12 Test Cyp 600mg
1-12 Deca 300mg
1-12 Proviron 50mg/day

Then back to 250mg/week of test.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Idc about ur lsd use man. Do as you wish.

That test/deca cycle + proviron is greAt smart cycle!!! Just make sure u wait atleast 3 weeks to start pct due to esters weight.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I was not aware of that. And yes, LSD for ADD. Do a simple Google search. What you consider recreation I consider steroids for my brain. Are you also unaware that low doses of lsd have been used as a performance enhancer in extreme sports for over 40 years? Regardless, I included that as background information. I'll make another post in the appropriate forum for anyone wishing to discuss the subject.
Interesting man... I just googled it and was reading about micro dosing and extreme sports performance. Wasn't hating btw.. I've dosed many times myself. I never knew one could micro dose

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I forgot ur trt...never mind the pct. what's ur trt protocol? Besides ur weekly test dose...like hcg? Ais?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Cool :) It has literally changed my life in so many positive ways, I will definitely be making a post about it in the right forum.

As far as the PCT goes, I thought I would just be able to take my regular 250mg test cyp shot one week after my last deca/test shot?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I am prescribed 250iu hcg 2x/week and also 0.5mg adex 1x a week, the test is a 200mg/50mg cyp/prop blend. However, the test I'll be using on cycle is straight cyp. I ran out of hcg, I mean I can get more if it's that much more beneficial on cycle, but I was just going to go back on once the cycle was over.

As far as the adex goes, I'm only going to use it if I start getting estro sides, as I'm hoping the proviron's anti estrogen effect will be enough so that gains aren't limited.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Putting the sd for the last 6 weeks would give you some time to evaluate how the oils are treating you (you already know what to expect when you bring in the SD), and bringing it in weeks 8-13 will keep the fun up a bit longer as the esters clear.

10mg is not going to give the explosive results 20-30mg/day users experience and thus isn't as big a risk to your pre-existing injuries. Honestly, the biggest risk to them is your own stupidity - if you can have the self control to train within your healing ligaments capabilities and NOT the limit of your newfound muscular strength, you should be okay.

These are just my musings; there is nothing wrong with skipping the orals either. Less drugs is never bad advice!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
That's a great idea, because I really do love the SD. I might even add it in Week 9, and run through 14 to solidify the deca gains as that ester dissipates, and to take advantage of the added nutritional benefits from SD. I'm a fan of the moderately conservative but also somewhat outside the box approach.

max37

Awards
Yes! LSD for ADD... Nice! Well just to answer your question I'd stick will d-bol. Its probably not as hard on the liver and I have always viewed superdrol as wishy washy... Might as well just go a-bombs 50mg for 30 days...

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Max...I think I'm going to go with the dbol on my next cycle. Gonna stick with 600 test 300 deca for 16 weeks along with Proviron 50mg ed this time around, and throw in 10mg Superdrol weeks 12-18 to tighten things up and really solidify my gains. The cycle after that I will kickstart with dbol most likely, but I might kickstart with tren ace weeks 1-8 next time around, who knows!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Well, I started my cycle 2.5 weeks ago and have a few questions. It's going really well - I decided to throw SD on as a kickstart for 6 weeks @ 10mg and that is the only change.

Strength is way up, at a higher rate than my connective tissue so I'm focusing on ensuring perfect form and progressing steadily rather than just throwing up as much weight as possible. I am up 6lbs so far, and I'm fairly certain it's mostly if not all lean mass. My diet has been very clean at a surplus just as planned. My questions are these:

At what point will the gains from the test/deca become noticeable? Will I be able to tell, even though I already feel "on" from the SD? Should I already be experiencing the benefits deca provides for joints or will that kick in when it's anabolic properties do? And last question! Given my results thus far, what kind of results might I be able to expect from the next 14 weeks assuming there's are no hiccups with diet or training? Will post pics after the wknd.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to throw an update out there. almost done with week 5, I'm up 8lbs and down a couple of points in bf. Strength is up across the board, no sides to speak of. I upped deca to 400mg and adex to 0.25 eod. Pic on the left is 5 weeks ago @ 177lbs. Pic on the right is three days ago @ 184lbs.

I'm a terrible photographer, and you can flame me about reaching my natural potential before starting gear, even though I'm 31, but considering I've been on trt for 18 months and previously lifted for 3-4 years straight and was a college athlete, I didn't feel like waiting to get to where I wanted to be. I'm on trt for life anyway, so I might as well make the most of it!

I personally am very happy with the progress I've made so far. I've got 11 weeks left on this cycle and I honestly haven't done as well as I've wanted to on my diet bc of an IBS flare up a week ago, so I am really excited to see where I end up.

2016-10-09 15.26.07.jpg

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
I'm no expert, but that seems like alot of test and deca for a guy your size.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
My normal trt dose is 250/week. I am only running 600mg test and 400mg deca, which are both considered fairly low. Zero negative sides to speak of so far. Also, finally getting the joint relief from the deca, and WOW what a difference!

Only thing I have to worry about is making sure I eat enough. I've only been hitting TDEE + 250 most days so far, I'm going to try to go up to TDEE + 500 consistently from here on out.