Cycle Critique

B

badass77

Awards
Getting ready for the next cycle and looking for input. Planning on kick starting with dbol for a bump in strength and some mass followed by tren to continue strength gains and harden up with some recomp.

Past cycles:
Test e - 14 weeks @ 600mg/ week
Aromasin 12.5 ed
Pct- nolva and clomid 4 weeks

Test e - 14 weeks @ 600 mg/ week
DECA - 12 weeks @ 450mg/ week
Aromasin and caber on cycle
Pct- nolva and clomid 4 weeks

Test prop 12 weeks @ 250mg/ week
Tren ace 10 weeks @ 75 EOD
Aromasin on cycle 25mg EOD
Prami on hand but did not need
Pct- hcg 500/ week prior 8 weeks to pct
Clomid 100/ 100/ 50/ 50
No nolva due to tren being a 19- nor

Currently 202lbs @ 10% bf, 5'9"
Looking at next cycle running:
Weeks 1-6 - Dbol @ 30mg ed
Weeks 1-14 - test cyp @ 250/ week
Weeks 4-12 - tren ace @ 100 EOD

Aromasin 25mg ed with prami on hand if needed during cycle. Hcg running last 6 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks prior to pct at 500/ week. Tudca on cycle as well.

Pct- clomid 100/ 100/ 50/ 50
No Nolva due to tren

Any thoughts, changes appreciated. Will start a log for this cycle when I begin.

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
Looks like a solid cycle that you should get some nice gains with my only suggestion would be maybe up the dbol to 40mg and back it off to 4 weeks but the tren ace and test cyp should be a solid stack. Good luck I will be checking in on your log

B

badass77

Awards
Thanks for the input! I initially thought about running the dbol shorter, get off those water gains sooner, so I think I will go with your recommendation and run it at the 40mg for 4 weeks. I will post the log title when I get this cycle going!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
"Looking at next cycle running:
Weeks 1-6 - Dbol @ 30mg ed
Weeks 1-14 - test cyp @ 250/ week
Weeks 4-12 - tren ace @ 100 EOD"

-cut the dbol short, ramp it up quicker if u wish like 30-40-40-50. 4 weeks tops.
-The tren ace is one of the best compounds. do not underestimate it. Always start it at lowest dose possible, like 50mg eod for 2weeks->75mg for 2-3weeks->100mg->125....you always wanna start low and increase, if u start at 100eod what u gonna go upto? 200 eod? 300eod? haha no
-keep your test low to minimize negative sides

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
His test sides would be nonexistent he is using aromasin at 25mg eod there will be very little if any sides definitely no bloat . If anything the aromasin will keep his estrogen so low it might hurt his gains. Badass77 keep the cycle the way you laid it out, your plan looks good . I wouldn't change it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Pyramid is for amatuers
How ??

Pyramid down is for amateurs. Slowing increase dose is how you make gains constantly with lower amounts of Jouice.

Explain yourself, because I'm
Far from amateur

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I would never suggest to anyone to dose 125 or 200 MG eod of tren aside from the insomnia you will experience tren in high doses is not good on the kidneys. 100 MG tops eod and your results will nothing short of amazing . Once you take tren nothing will be good enough. Start at the 100 and if sides are to much then back it of 25 mg

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
Pyramid yes but you told him to pyramid up amd that's stupid

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
What would be the benefit of pyramid up I am also far from amatuer

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
And I would only recommend pyramid down towards the end of a cycle not the beginning amd not with dbol maybe if you were in high dose test to keep the crash from being too much but that would be it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What would be the benefit of pyramid up I am also far from amatuer
So your use the least amount of drugs to make gains??

Keeps ur receptors fresh. We all know juice works less and less the longer you are on unless you bump up doses.

Pyramid down is an old tried and failed approach. Stop debating over dumb stuff man. Your wrong and I am right. Go do research.

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
Only a rookie pyramid up cus they aren't sure how the drugs are gonna affect then if you have taken before there's no reason

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
Ok I will stick with my way and you stick with yours and we can compare some pics if you would like but right or wrong you should never suggest the doses you just did with tren you must not know the ramifications of high tren dose . Have you taken it before

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
I have done lots of research amd I have many many years of experience with the drugs you are talking about so my advice is from experience. What's yours from the internet

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Millenial
Hahaha man if you knew what u were talking about you would simply agree with me.

I juice smart. Not hard. And man...u wanna compare pics? Really? My advice is sound and clear - START LOW AND INCREASE. how can you argue that?????

Tylerdurdin

Tylerdurdin

Awards
Good luck wit your cycles then and we can agree to disagree. But you should stop giving bad advice

B

badass77

Awards
Fellas! You both make good points. There is certainly a case for reducing doses if sides become bad and keeping receptors fresh is an important point as well. Course, no matter what, with these compounds natural test is a total shutdown. I am certainly not going above 100mg eod, last tren cycle was 75 eod and felt great with great gains and low sides, some night sweats and a very slight aggression. This is why I am bumping it to 100 eod this time around and if sides are bad I will reduce by 25mg. It is a relatively short cycle with each compound, 8 weeks on tren and 4 on dbol, so I am not too worried about the receptor issue, however I will probably start a bit lower for the first week or so of each compound, 75 eod for the tren and 30 Ed for the dbol. I do think that any lower is probably just too low for solid effects and a waste of good juice. If it was an equipoise 20 week cycle I would be more concerned with the receptor issue. Thoughts on this appreciated.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Op don't listen to anything tylerdurdin says. He is not out to help you, he is out to have troll debates.

Be sure you wait atleast 3 weeks for pct to start due to the cyp ester. Clomid: 50/50/50/50/50 5 weeks. No need for more than 50, it will not speed up recovery only make u emotional bitch. Plus, 100mg real pharma grade clomid will give u the worst vertigo for few days (ask the more experienced members if u don't believe me)

Hcg is a great great compound you should heavily consider. Use it as a blast, right before your clomid starts and first week of pct for like 10 days. 2500-5000iu eod. The more the better. Quick and heavy use of hcg otherwise ur recovery will be slower.

Do not start pct early, if there is any cyp ester left, your body will not begging recovery!!!! Use a calculator like roidcalculator to see how much test cyp would b left 3 weeks after last inj of a 12 week test cyp.

I condone the smart use of pharmacy compounds for enhancement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11