Stanky's low dose tren e run.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
39yrs old
5 10 213lbs
Calipers say 10% on a 3 pt test. I believe its higher. But I'll use this reading to judge loss.
I've been on 200mg test for trt for sometime. Had a blast that ended in June. I've been on 3iu of gh for a couple mos now.

New run looks like this
Test 50mg wk
Tren e 200mg wk
Win 25mg per day
Gh 3iu per day
T4 100mcg
Aromasin 5mg per day
Prami 30mcg per day
L carnitine transdermal 1gm per day
Tadadlifil 5-10mg day

Daily diet goal will be around
250gm P/150gm C/45gm f

Supports
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil
Citrus bergamot
Niacin
Milk thistle
Nac
Potassium
Msm
Dandelion root
Mucuna
Nattokinase
Goal will be recomp.

Training will probably be on an interval timer. I'll gradually reduce rest periods. I'm not locked in on all that just yet.

First inject of 100mg of tren e and 25mg test was 3 days ago i already feel it. I always feel tren within hours. Trensomnia right off the bat.

3 day split repeated 2x per week.

Update soon.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Only 50mg of Test a week? Why so low?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sends my libido through the roof under 100mg with tren. Mitigates tren sides too.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's working, it's working
I have it included for basic physiological function only. Tren is my work horse. :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But yes, by all standards, very low. I agree.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to bang out a workout out of town. Did some trap bar deads, 6 sets with 25's for increased ROM. I'd assume the bar weighs between 60 and 70. Had 100 lbs on it plus bar. Held reps at the bottom for 3 seconds. Shoulder veins were on point. Way more than usual. 6 sets hack squats with 180lbs. Deep ROM and pause at the bottom. 6 sets lying leg raises. 4 seconds eccentric and concentric. No calf raises. Limped most of the day due to inflammation in my heel. 1lb 6oz of chicken, 2/3 cup brown rice, 6oz salad, 1 bag protein chips, 2 tbs peanut butter. Maybe a protein drink before bed.
2nd inj tomorrow.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was on the road most all day. Trained back and bi's at an out of town gym. Veins in my shoulders are bulging during gym time. Way more than usual. Even last week. I swear this stuff is on me right off the bat. 1 lb of chicken, 1 1/3 cups brown rice, 2oz almonds, 1 bag protein chips so far. Attitude is ****. Need something to fix the tren mood.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Was on the road most all day. Trained back and bi's at an out of town gym. Veins in my shoulders are bulging during gym time. Way more than usual. Even last week. I swear this stuff is on me right off the bat. 1 lb of chicken, 1 1/3 cups brown rice, 2oz almonds, 1 bag protein chips so far. Attitude is ****. Need something to fix the tren mood.
Maybe look into a Nootropic to help keep you a little calmer if its the aggression/anger problem from Tren.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lithium Orotate

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe look into a Nootropic to help keep you a little calmer if its the aggression/anger problem from Tren.
I bet I dropped at least 300 F bombs yesterday. Lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a solid workout. Took a little gw1516. Cardio was ok. Had 3 people yesterday say something about my waist looking smaller. One went one to add that my arms were way more vascular. Also spotted some calve veins yesterday. It's working. :)
Bodyweight was 213 fasted.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Great cycle...not often you get to read something smart like this.

you know better than most people on the internet. keep doing ur thing.

Only thing ill add, something to research and think....the gw1516 garbage....that **** causes "growth in cells"....it can and has developed cancer in mice. im not gonna post links, just be smart enough to research that.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tested bf this morning. Calipers said 9.7. Energy is rough. Sleeping better but nowhere near what I'm used to

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steady at 213. Body looks different though. Appetite sucks. I'm considering dropping the oral.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
216 just a minute ago. Appetite just came back. Cardio isn't the best, but i feel like I'm doing cardio all the time. Lol. It seems to have kicked in early. I swear I had problems sleeping from day one. Looking forward week 3-4

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upped my test to 100 a week. I think that might help with the mental issues. The low dose lithium supplement seemed to move things in the right direction. Felt esp lean last night. Calipers said 8.8%. I'm not at 8.8, but it is dropping. It's really an impressive drug.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that's a good idea. I misread you dose and assumed it was 50mg twice a week. Being suppressed and taking test its best to keep it at least in the mid to upper 2/3 physiological range and 100mg should put you there. Ill bet you feel an improvement.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's a good idea. I misread you dose and assumed it was 50mg twice a week. Being suppressed and taking test its best to keep it at least in the mid to upper 2/3 physiological range and 100mg should put you there. Ill bet you feel an improvement.
I'm on 200mg trt. Last blood tst, I injected on Saturday, drew bloods on Wednesday morning fasted and came back at 698ng/dl. Free test was around 250.
Shbg was low too. It was 8.

So, now dosing is 100mg test, 200mg tren e per week. I may bump it again in couple weeks if need be.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on 200mg trt. Last blood tst, I injected on Saturday, drew bloods on Wednesday morning fasted and came back at 698ng/dl. Free test was around 250.
Shbg was low too. It was 8.

So, now dosing is 100mg test, 200mg tren e per week. I may bump it again in couple weeks if need be.
Your total weekly doses are 100mg test and 200mg Tren?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your total weekly doses are 100mg test and 200mg Tren?
Yes. Sorry. Before I started this tren run, I was on 200mg trt. Now that I started the tren, I lowered the test.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
218lb today. Felt straight beast in the gym (relatively speaking) pump was crazy. Well being was solid. Good day.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going well.

Attachments

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One more

Attachments

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having a tiny gyno flare. I've been on the aromasin at 12.5mg per day. I'm wondering since my shbg is so low, I might need to bring the dose up just a tad.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low SHBG is going to increase free test. You're running very little test and 12.5 ED is plenty if not too much. Caber .25mg to .50mg 2X week might serve you well.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low SHBG is going to increase free test. You're running very little test and 12.5 ED is plenty if not too much. Caber .25mg to .50mg 2X week might serve you well.
I feel like it's way too much AI. I'm actually using prami at .4mg a day. How would you dose the prami Daviddunn It all seems aggressively dosed. I look like I'm holding a touch more water today. I know a lot of folks will start to hold more water when E gets too low.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about Prami as I have never used it.

Imho cut the Aromasin to 12.5g EOD or even E3D. You are using so little test and nothing else that aromatizer that you really have no need for it to be any more that that if even at all. Maybe stop using it for the next 4 or 5 days an see how you look and feel and then adjust to the new dose starting at E3D and stay there a while.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I been following this but I might've missed something...
So you are on trt, 200mg regularly but now 100mg pw because u added tren e at 200mg pw.
Technically this is your "cycle" now, or are u planning on using tren as part of ur trt?

I keep reading about people using tren instead of test for Trt, there was even a study and in the discussion talked about how tren may even be better for heart versus test. Correct me if I'm wrong

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been following this but I might've missed something...
So you are on trt, 200mg regularly but now 100mg pw because u added tren e at 200mg pw.
Technically this is your "cycle" now, or are u planning on using tren as part of ur trt?

I keep reading about people using tren instead of test for Trt, there was even a study and in the discussion talked about how tren may even be better for heart versus test. Correct me if I'm wrong
Correct my man. I'll just run this for 10 weeks my man. Tren is a harsh drug. Id not fair well staying on it at any dose. My piss is always darker unless I'm drinking mad water. I usually struggle with constipation too. Not to Mention lipids. Tren is awesome, tren is ass. Lol.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have similar opinion on it haha. There was a member here, maybe still is, DetroitHammer. I believe he used tren e as part of trt, instead of test. Maybe u guys can share some info

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone improves cardiometabolic risk factors and myocardial tolerance to ischemia-reperfusion in male rats with testosterone-deficient metabolic syndrome.
Donner DG1, Elliott GE1, Beck BR2, Bulmer AC1, Lam AK3, Headrick JP1, Du Toit EF1.
Author information
Abstract
The increasing prevalence of obesity adds another dimension to the pathophysiology of testosterone deficiency (TD) and potentially impairs the therapeutic efficacy of classical testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). We investigated the therapeutic effects of selective androgen receptor modulation with trenbolone in a model of TD with the metabolic syndrome (MetS). Male Wistar rats (n=50) were fed either a control standard rat chow (CTRL) or a high-fat/high-sucrose diet (HF/HS). Following 8 weeks of feeding, rats underwent sham surgery or an orchiectomy (ORX). Alzet mini-osmotic pumps containing either vehicle, 2 mg/kg/day testosterone (TEST) or 2 mg/kg/day trenbolone (TREN) were implanted in HF/HS+ORX rats. Body composition, fat distribution, lipid profile and insulin sensitivity were assessed. Infarct size was quantified to assess myocardial damage following in vivo ischaemia-reperfusion, before cardiac and prostate histology was performed. The HF/HS+ORX animals had increased subcutaneous and visceral adiposity; circulating triglycerides, cholesterol and insulin; and myocardial damage, with low circulating testosterone compared to CTRLs. Both TEST and TREN protected HF/HS+ORX animals against subcutaneous fat accumulation, hypercholesterolaemia and myocardial damage. However, only TREN protected against visceral fat accumulation, hypertriglyceridaemia and hyperinsulinaemia; and reduced myocardial damage relative to CTRLs. TEST caused widespread cardiac fibrosis and prostate hyperplasia, which were less pronounced with TREN. We propose that TRT may have contraindications for males with TD and obesity-related MetS. TREN treatment may be more effective in restoring androgen status and reducing cardiovascular risk in males with TD and MetS.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trenbolone improves cardiometabolic risk factors and myocardial tolerance to ischemia-reperfusion in male rats with testosterone-deficient metabolic syndrome.
Donner DG1, Elliott GE1, Beck BR2, Bulmer AC1, Lam AK3, Headrick JP1, Du Toit EF1.
Author information
Abstract
The increasing prevalence of obesity adds another dimension to the pathophysiology of testosterone deficiency (TD) and potentially impairs the therapeutic efficacy of classical testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). We investigated the therapeutic effects of selective androgen receptor modulation with trenbolone in a model of TD with the metabolic syndrome (MetS). Male Wistar rats (n=50) were fed either a control standard rat chow (CTRL) or a high-fat/high-sucrose diet (HF/HS). Following 8 weeks of feeding, rats underwent sham surgery or an orchiectomy (ORX). Alzet mini-osmotic pumps containing either vehicle, 2 mg/kg/day testosterone (TEST) or 2 mg/kg/day trenbolone (TREN) were implanted in HF/HS+ORX rats. Body composition, fat distribution, lipid profile and insulin sensitivity were assessed. Infarct size was quantified to assess myocardial damage following in vivo ischaemia-reperfusion, before cardiac and prostate histology was performed. The HF/HS+ORX animals had increased subcutaneous and visceral adiposity; circulating triglycerides, cholesterol and insulin; and myocardial damage, with low circulating testosterone compared to CTRLs. Both TEST and TREN protected HF/HS+ORX animals against subcutaneous fat accumulation, hypercholesterolaemia and myocardial damage. However, only TREN protected against visceral fat accumulation, hypertriglyceridaemia and hyperinsulinaemia; and reduced myocardial damage relative to CTRLs. TEST caused widespread cardiac fibrosis and prostate hyperplasia, which were less pronounced with TREN. We propose that TRT may have contraindications for males with TD and obesity-related MetS. TREN treatment may be more effective in restoring androgen status and reducing cardiovascular risk in males with TD and MetS.
Wow. Great read.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still battling gyno. Been using tamox. It's definitely bringing it down. After much research, and talking to a medical professional, I/we determined that it's because my shbg is way low. Shbg being too low will cause too much free estrogen as well. Aromasin lowers shbg, so I've moved to a transdermal resveratrol and ellagic acid as well. I'd love to control everything with little to no ancillaries. The good and bad news is..... the older I get, the more sensative I become to the drugs.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Still battling gyno. Been using tamox. It's definitely bringing it down. After much research, and talking to a medical professional, I/we determined that it's because my shbg is way low. Shbg being too low will cause too much free estrogen as well. Aromasin lowers shbg, so I've moved to a transdermal resveratrol and ellagic acid as well. I'd love to control everything with little to no ancillaries. The good and bad news is..... the older I get, the more sensative I become to the drugs.
You were only taking 5 mg a day of exemestane?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were only taking 5 mg a day of exemestane?
I've had it as high as 12.5 durin this run. Once I felt the gyno coming on. Then I refered back to my bloods. Low shbg was all that was off. Examestane, gh, low thyroid function all contribute to low shbg. I've taken measures to address all this. It's def working.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Cool just asking never had any problems with exemestane it's my go to!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having to jump ship guys. I can't get this gyno under control. No one hates it worse than me.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'm having to jump ship guys. I can't get this gyno under control. No one hates it worse than me.
What do you think is causing it? Definitely not the dose's your on? Maybe your gear is not what it is labeled as??

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
And you are on prami Aromasin and nolva!! Impossible better check your source for all your gear something stinks real bad!!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you are on prami Aromasin and nolva!! Impossible better check your source for all your gear something stinks real bad!!!
I'm bummed.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I hear you Brother! I was following can't figure out what it could be? I would message Daviddunn seemed to be real knowledgeable. Sorry brother!