First Test, Deca DBOL cycle

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Assuming my UGL dosages are correct, here is what I'm running:

775mg test
500mg Deca
100mg DBOL in 50mg caps (I think this is inaccurate)

So the DBOL hit hard for the first half-week. I gained 5 lbs in 4 days, feel like the hulk in the gym.

After that initial 5 lbs, I lost a little over 2 lbs. I upped to 3 caps a day and gained 3 lbs back in two days. So 7 days in I am up 6 lbs.

So my gut tells me the caps are just underdosed.

Problem is that my back pumps are pretty bad at 2 a day, and constant at 3 per day. I mean, laying around and my back is constantly tight and achy.

Taking over 10g per day of taurine. Eating bananas for potassium, taking magnesium salt baths, icing my back. Nothing gets rid of them, just helps a little if anything at all.

Other than that no sides. No bloating, if anything I'm getting a little leaner. I'm eating a ridiculous amount of food and drinking tons of water. Before I go to bed I have a huge food belly, I wake up and have abs again.

So my dilemma is, do I keep taking 3 a day because that seems to be the effective dose, and just attempt to deal with the pain? Or do I back off my dose and seemingly get very little of those famous "DBOL gains"?

I'm only a week into the DBOL portion of this, so I have plenty of time to make adjustments.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Honestly go conservative and do 2 a day which isnt exactly conservative but in your case maybe it is

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Thank you I went back down to 2 today and my back has been much better already. People weren't kidding about DBOL back pumps. I've never had them this bad on any other compound.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I went back down to 2 today and my back has been much better already. People weren't kidding about DBOL back pumps. I've never had them this bad on any other compound.
Crippling

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9