Reliable RC/Peptide Company

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
On this forum more than any other I get more PM's asking me what rc or peptide company I use or recommend. Not sure why so many more pms here than other places asking that but there definitely are.
Well here is who I use and this is about the best sale I have ever seen them run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cem-products/283783-now-now-now.html
If you need a company where you do not want to worry at all about products being legit, top quality, and accurately dosed these guys are it. Been using them for years and have more BW showing the products are legit that i know what to do with. Also I get my stuff within 3 days.
Hope this helps someone out.
Stan

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
I came to see if any good sales around so thanks for posting! I used them before and got everything nice.
Have you used the cia recently? I am thinking of adding it to my order for during my next PCT but also to play with a bit while on and by that I mean the wife, not myself ha!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I came to see if any good sales around so thanks for posting! I used them before and got everything nice.
Have you used the cia recently? I am thinking of adding it to my order for during my next PCT but also to play with a bit while on and by that I mean the wife, not myself ha!
I use it daily at 3mg/day. Its awesome.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Awards
I use it daily at 3mg/day. Its awesome.
wow only 3mg and you feel it!? I should try lower dose and make bottle last even longer. I used 15mg per dose a while ago (half a ml) for my "research" and it worked well. Im going to try 5mg and see how that goes. Thanks for the feed back.
do you use it at that dose for BP control regularly or is that the dose you use for an "enhanced weekend" ?? :)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
wow only 3mg and you feel it!? I should try lower dose and make bottle last even longer. I used 15mg per dose a while ago (half a ml) for my "research" and it worked well. Im going to try 5mg and see how that goes. Thanks for the feed back.
do you use it at that dose for BP control regularly or is that the dose you use for an "enhanced weekend" ?? :)
I use it for bp, the enhanced weekends are an added benefit. Most use 5mg but i just need 3.