Honest thoughts on EQ

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What is everyone's opinion on EQ in regards to gains and safety?

I have ran it before at 600mg and saw decent results over 12 weeks. When I ran it again at only 400mg I saw nothing save a little extra vascularity.

The more I have read about it, it seems like 800mg and above is really where it shines, however concerns about thickened blood and stroke arise. Is EQ at a higher dose really that much more dangerous in that respect compared to other compounds?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running it for the first time for next blast. Probably going to keep it at 600 for 15 weeks, start lower maybe. I think 12 weeks might have also been a bit short, especially at 400. I have also debated running 400 for longer to compensate.

So I don't have the experience yet, but am excited to try it.

As for the increased RBC, it is advised to donate blood at least once mid-cycle to relieve this. Perhaps low dose aspirin would help as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done 1g of EQ and didn't any difference after 600mg. I much prefer bold cyp versus EQ, however. More acute effect on appetite and work capacity.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I've done 1g of EQ and didn't any difference after 600mg. I much prefer bold cyp versus EQ, however. More acute effect on appetite and work capacity.
Thanks for the input man.

I have a harder time finding bold cyp

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
EQ.. Such an underrated compound.. First it increases red blood cells significantly so I always give blood every 6 weeks or so on it.. Second the undecyl ester is probably the longest ester so it really needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum.. Preferably 20.. Takes 8-10 weeks to really shine.. Doses above 600+ mg are best.. The gains are slower but quality

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
EQ.. Such an underrated compound.. First it increases red blood cells significantly so I always give blood every 6 weeks or so on it.. Second the undecyl ester is probably the longest ester so it really needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum.. Preferably 20.. Takes 8-10 weeks to really shine.. Doses above 600+ mg are best.. The gains are slower but quality
We're do you go to donate every 6 weeks? Or do you pay for therapeutic phlebotomy?

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Kiwigear disregard just saw the name kiwi your from new Zealand lol. My cousin Gino moved out there for his employer WETA.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Lol all good dude. Winter here ATM and its fukn cold Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
800mg for 16 weeks, MIN. I prefer 20+ though for it to really shine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
On cycle nattokinase 4000 micro units daily will help with any EQ cycle

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also nattokinsane can help build lean muscle tissue. It has no known side effect's it's basically a safe aspirin, the blood thinning/ anti-coagulation aspect of it allows nutrients to reach muscle tissue faster and helps excrete lactic acid faster.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lactic acid dissipation occurs within seconds of a bout of exercise ending. A set often doesn't last long enough for lactic acid to really coming a rate limiter, which is why BA has limited application.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Lactic acid dissipation occurs within seconds of a bout of exercise ending. A set often doesn't last long enough for lactic acid to really coming a rate limiter, which is why BA has limited application.
Either way, there's tons of studies conducting on nattokinase as a thinner/anti-coagulant. Has no known sides, and has shown to be effective. I feel like it's perfect add on to an EQ cycle.

MythicalGains

Awards
Just ordered some EQ and var the other day. Going to be running that along with some test for 16 weeks (var kickstart).

Anyone run this stack before? Curious to know what I can expect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered some EQ and var the other day. Going to be running that along with some test for 16 weeks (var kickstart).

Anyone run this stack before? Curious to know what I can expect.
I have, fullness from the eq, roundness, thin skin and vascularity if your lean enough for var. I prefer longer than 16 weeks for eq though.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Planning 25 weeks of 600/600 test/eq January 1st. Possibly a 60mg 6 week Tbol kicker. Never ran EQ but looking forward to the lean mass and vascularity

MythicalGains

Awards
I have, fullness from the eq, roundness, thin skin and vascularity if your lean enough for var. I prefer longer than 16 weeks for eq though.
I'll be doing 16 weeks minimum. Won't go over 20 though. Did you cut or bulk (I'll be bulking)?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be doing 16 weeks minimum. Won't go over 20 though. Did you cut or bulk (I'll be bulking)?
I've done it both ways. It's obviously more noticeable when cutting.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also nattokinsane can help build lean muscle tissue. It has no known side effect's it's basically a safe aspirin, the blood thinning/ anti-coagulation aspect of it allows nutrients to reach muscle tissue faster and helps excrete lactic acid faster.
It's about time someone gives quality advice. Good comments here and OP ought to listen to this.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Gives jme crippling anxiety unfortunately.

If im not running primo i run 1-test cyp dihydroboldenone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting on AAS really doesn't appeal much to me. If I'm gonna take gear, I wanna make gains!
And this sort of thing is always hotly debated. I like it both ways but honestly I get more gains while cutting simply because my body gets so efficient on low carb diets in combination with T3/androgens and cardio. I regularly pack on 3-8lbs of muscle while "cutting". I don't think I could do that without a little gear though, granted, the amounts I use is never much (less than 300-400mg/wk) of a combination of androgens.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta back up the 1 test cyp /dhb cyp.
Also gotta back up the anxiety from eq. It sucks too bc it only took about 300mg for me to get great results. Oh well, dhb is way better imo. Not to hijack this thread.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Gotta back up the 1 test cyp /dhb cyp.
Also gotta back up the anxiety from eq. It sucks too bc it only took about 300mg for me to get great results. Oh well, dhb is way better imo. Not to hijack this thread.
Do you have issues with pip with 1test cyp. ??

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have issues with pip with 1test cyp. ??
Honestly, it depends. Sometimes flat out yes, sometimes not really (can tell there was a shot, but not that bad really). I am used to IM inj due to penicillin inj (fkn crippling!) and rocephin inj (nothing) so idk if that plays a role or not.
If you're worried about it, I wouldn't be. Even if it's "bad" it feels like someone punched you in the thigh for about 3 days, then smooth sailing. Sometimes not even that bad. Depends on what/how much of certain carriers they use I guess.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Honestly, it depends. Sometimes flat out yes, sometimes not really (can tell there was a shot, but not that bad really). I am used to IM inj due to penicillin inj (fkn crippling!) and rocephin inj (nothing) so idk if that plays a role or not.
If you're worried about it, I wouldn't be. Even if it's "bad" it feels like someone punched you in the thigh for about 3 days, then smooth sailing. Sometimes not even that bad. Depends on what/how much of certain carriers they use I guess.
No I have used it just wondering about you. If cut it down or mix it with another compound it dilutes the solvents in it. Works great.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I have used it just wondering about you. If cut it down or mix it with another compound it dilutes the solvents in it. Works great.
It is almost always diluted by test and sometimes npp so prolly has something to do w it. Glad the same works for you!

Polly1

Awards
Guys if you run deca and decide to add eq,is 400mg of each enough or would you do more eq?Test-E base at 250mg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys if you run deca and decide to add eq,is 400mg of each enough or would you do more eq?Test-E base at 250mg
Depending on the individual some don't get much till a G of EQ(but once at that dose they love it) some great crazy gains off of 500mg so give it shot of 400 and go from there

Polly1

Awards
Depending on the individual some don't get much till a G of EQ(but once at that dose they love it) some great crazy gains off of 500mg so give it shot of 400 and go from there
Thx bro,i might just add 600mg of eq then.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry old thread but from my yrs. of experience...EQ sux, most overhyped anabolic out there. Imagine back in the day when us old timers were using Ganabol at 50mg/ml lol. That's 9cc's a week just to get to 450mg. Even when some UG's came out with 200mg, people would go upto 800 mg and be like WTF. Not to mention you have to run EQ a long time for any effect to become apparent. Again just my .02

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry old thread but from my yrs. of experience...EQ sux, most overhyped anabolic out there. Imagine back in the day when us old timers were using Ganabol at 50mg/ml lol. That's 9cc's a week just to get to 450mg. Even when some UG's came out with 200mg, people would go upto 800 mg and be like WTF. Not to mention you have to run EQ a long time for any effect to become apparent. Again just my .02
Issue with EQ is it's not something you feel like most AAS but 800-1200mg over 16 weeks and compare that Cycle to the same cycle minus the EQ and you be like wow wtf I thought EQ was bunk but based off of theses pictures wtf this stuff is awesome.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever ran it? And if so, how long/ how much?

Also, to get back to the pain of 1t inj, cut it w lidocaine. Works great. Esp for the first day. And can always pin more pwo if abs needed. Lidocaine is good!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that EQ sucks in terms of muscle acquisition. But I've never preferred it for that reason. I've always like the feeling on it, but mainly because I have a lot of DHT receptors for it to bind to. So that would explain why I like it, along with Mast and other DHT's so much.

I kinda like having it in place of Test at lower doses to maintain muscle mass while not having to deal with estrogen sides. That said, it is a terrible long term anabolic in terms of health since it raises Hematocrit levels beyond acceptable ranges. Because of this, one always needs to have a plan to deal with the thicker blood associated with EQ. On the flip side, that very aspect makes EQ great for vascularity and pumps.

Also, when coupled with Test and Mast, EQ brings about strength that easily rivals Test and Tren...

MythicalGains

Awards
Lol kinda have to agree. I ran it at 600mg for 16 weeks with 400mg test, and I honestly don't think the EQ did much at all. Might've been bunk tho, have switched sources since. Might give it another go in a couple months, this time from a legit source. If I don't like it after this, I'll be done with it forever.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol kinda have to agree. I ran it at 600mg for 16 weeks with 400mg test, and I honestly don't think the EQ did much at all. Might've been bunk tho, have switched sources since. Might give it another go in a couple months, this time from a legit source. If I don't like it after this, I'll be done with it forever.
If you didn't receive skin-tearing pumps ALL DAY and high bp, it probably was bunk or under dosed a bit. When I had a good source, all I could handle was 300-400mg/wk. Blood pressure would sky rocket when I tried 600mg.

Also, vascularity should have been exceptionally well while on EQ.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you didn't receive skin-tearing pumps ALL DAY and high bp, it probably was bunk or under dosed a bit. When I had a good source, all I could handle was 300-400mg/wk. Blood pressure would sky rocket when I tried 600mg.

Also, vascularity should have been exceptionally well while on EQ.
Finally.....a fellow believer lol

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that EQ sucks in terms of muscle acquisition. But I've never preferred it for that reason. I've always like the feeling on it, but mainly because I have a lot of DHT receptors for it to bind to. So that would explain why I like it, along with Mast and other DHT's so much.

I kinda like having it in place of Test at lower doses to maintain muscle mass while not having to deal with estrogen sides. That said, it is a terrible long term anabolic in terms of health since it raises Hematocrit levels beyond acceptable ranges. Because of this, one always needs to have a plan to deal with the thicker blood associated with EQ. On the flip side, that very aspect makes EQ great for vascularity and pumps.
2 questions:
-Do you notice any affect on hair loss/shedding with EQ?
-Do you recommend taking something like tylenol while on EQ to thin the blood a bit?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 questions:
-Do you notice any affect on hair loss/shedding with EQ?
-Do you recommend taking something like tylenol while on EQ to thin the blood a bit?
Tylenol doesnt thin blood at all nsaids do though not Tylenol

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
The solution is don't take EQ it sucks! Try 1 test cyp. Dihydroboldenone.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using EQ and I love it. Then again my focus isnt getting huge or the strongest. I am after tougher/flexible connective tissue, more vascularity and ungodly endurance and its slowly but surely taking me there, even at low doses.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
For everyone who doesn't like EQ....why, what did you think it was going to do for you?
No it did what it's supposed to but it's so damn slow and weak you need to take a ton of it. So why not just use Dihydroboldenone 1 test cyp. 1000 times better.