Tren is not for me

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I've tried tren ace before...anxiety and weird feeling. Decided to give it another go with just 200mg of test, tren at just 35mg/day. About 5 days in now and I feel weird as ****. Super anxious and head feels "full and cloudy."

Gotta ditch the tren. Unfortunately, it just does not seem to agree with me at any dose.

SO...I'm looking for the next best thing. I loved TD trest and 500mg test...thinking about that again? Or IM trest since the TD was good to me.

Also, heard that high dosed mast is like a mild tren...but that could get expensive quick.

Any thoughts?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. If the TD stuff worked for you then why change it :D. Maybe you will like NPP and mast?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Sorry to hear that. If the TD stuff worked for you then why change it :D. Maybe you will like NPP and mast?
Good point man lol!

I was just thinking of changing from TD to IM trest because the effectiveness is supposed to be greatly enhanced...however I don't know that I trust the source of my tri-trest blend.

I do think that NPP and mast would be sweet. I mean, I love deca but I am staying away from it due to the ridiculous bloat that I just can't control no matter what AI or diet tweaks I apply.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Some people also say that they have less bloat on Npp than on Deca.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Some people also say that they have less bloat on Npp than on Deca.
Yea that's what I have heard.

I actually bought some last winter from a source a friend vouched for...was definitely bunk lol.

I would like to give it a legitimate shot.

clk

clk

Awards
Lemme get that tren ?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Tren always gives me digestive issues.. Regardless if its ace or enanthate.. Masteron is good, wouldn't compare it to tren and its gotta be ran high and at below 10% bf to really shine... As for npp, love that **** haha

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was scared of trying tren for years. Finally started to give it a go (tren ace / 50mg daily) and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Trying it with a TRT dose of test, and epistane. Also started right off the bat with prami.

Only sides so far are some heat, waking up a few more times at night, and mild digestive issues but nothing bad.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I was scared of trying tren for years. Finally started to give it a go (tren ace / 50mg daily) and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Trying it with a TRT dose of test, and epistane. Also started right off the bat with prami.

Only sides so far are some heat, waking up a few more times at night, and mild digestive issues but nothing bad.
Lucky!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I felt fine the first two weeks of Tren starting at 300mg and gradually going up and then I got up to 600mg a week and I went crazy.

I couldn't sleep and anxiety was through the roof. I was literally walking around the living room in circles at 4am cause I couldn't relax or sleep. it was easily the worst time of my life. I bet if I would have stayed at a lower dose I could've tolerated it, but I don't want to chance it and I realized there's no need for me to use Tren since I don't compete or anything.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
600 mgs of tren!? Jesus.
I wasn't getting any side effects the first two weeks so I got a little excited and kept upping the dosage and ended up ruining it for myself. I'm pretty pissed I did, because I was seeing crazy changes every day.

Maybe one day I'll get the balls to try a low dose again. I will never use it without a bottle of Xanax on hand though. In the last two weeks the only night I slept for more than 2 hours was when I took a Xanax and then I slept for like 10. Lol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I wasn't getting any side effects the first two weeks so I got a little excited and kept upping the dosage and ended up ruining it for myself. I'm pretty pissed I did, because I was seeing crazy changes every day.

Maybe one day I'll get the balls to try a low dose again. I will never use it without a bottle of Xanax on hand though. In the last two weeks the only night I slept for more than 2 hours was when I took a Xanax and then I slept for like 10. Lol
Wow!

See...that's want tren does to me man.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xanax can make me feel a bit off, so I always have a bottle of lithium orotate on hand. It's good stuff and not like the prescription med at all. So far I haven't needed any though at 350mg/week.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to have an insane libido on tren?

Only other thing I'm taking is 36mg epistane and TRT dose of test. But wow

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to have an insane libido on tren?

Only other thing I'm taking is 36mg epistane and TRT dose of test. But wow
I also have crazy energy and boosted mood. Is this real? lol kind of in disbelief

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try tren so bad but I also don't compete and I just don't see the point putting my wife and kids through a bad attitude for vanity.

Been popping SD for years with no problems. Started ten days ago, been in full prick mode bp skyrocketed for some odd reason so I stopped. On trt 200 cyp

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Look up Pete Rubish's video on YouTube about tren.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to try tren so bad but I also don't compete and I just don't see the point putting my wife and kids through a bad attitude for vanity.

Been popping SD for years with no problems. Started ten days ago, been in full prick mode bp skyrocketed for some odd reason so I stopped. On trt 200 cyp
I don't get how it can affect people so differently.

I've been real hyper and in an awesome mood, 6 days in. And my libido is crazy. I'm at half mast most of the day. Full mast all night lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also just to be certain, my source/lab has been tested. Label claim/dose has been verified

MythicalGains

Awards
The only thing stopping me from trying tren in the future is that I'm scared I'll lose a lot of hair on it. I'm prone to mpb and can't justify sacrificing my hair for a couple months of insanely good gains. Maybe one day...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing stopping me from trying tren in the future is that I'm scared I'll lose a lot of hair on it. I'm prone to mpb and can't justify sacrificing my hair for a couple months of insanely good gains. Maybe one day...
Nizoral cream might help at nights. Better than the shampoos

MythicalGains

Awards
Nizoral cream might help at nights. Better than the shampoos
"Might help"

I know I could stop if I noticed I was shedding too much, but my fear is that it'd be too late by the time I noticed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Might help"

I know I could stop if I noticed I was shedding too much, but my fear is that it'd be too late by the time I noticed.
What you could do is preload it in a sense for a couple weeks. Use the cream nightly, and it will definitely make your hair thicker going into the cycle.

Then you can use tren ace, so you can stop at a moments notice if any sides appear that you don't want to deal with.

I'm running it solo now with epistane and my hair isn't shedding half as bad as when I ran EQ/mast/test, if that's any help

What confuses me is the "toxic" feeling people say they get from tren. It hasn't done that at all for me. I'm in my second week 350mg and think I'll run it for 8 weeks.

MythicalGains

Awards
What you could do is preload it in a sense for a couple weeks. Use the cream nightly, and it will definitely make your hair thicker going into the cycle.

Then you can use tren ace, so you can stop at a moments notice if any sides appear that you don't want to deal with.

I'm running it solo now with epistane and my hair isn't shedding half as bad as when I ran EQ/mast/test, if that's any help

What confuses me is the "toxic" feeling people say they get from tren. It hasn't done that at all for me. I'm in my second week 350mg and think I'll run it for 8 weeks.
Posts like this make me want to throw caution to the wind and just try it. Maybe after my next cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Posts like this make me want to throw caution to the wind and just try it. Maybe after my next cycle.
In all honesty, you should be ok if you keep test to a low dose (200mg or less per week) and only run tren ace at 350mg tops

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's also probably worth mentioning in here that I'm running adrenal support concurrently. Tren suppresses the adrenals afaik. I'm certain this could lead to heightened noradrenalin and an edgy / aggressive / irritable mindset, bad insomnia, and potentially bad anxiety. When the body is low on cortisol, it releases adrenalin/noradrenalin.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test, Mast and DTA.

DTA is just as strong as Tren IMO when taken at doses above 350mg/wk.

Also, I had zero sides on Tren when I went to a low carb diet. There are also a host of effective anti-anxiolytics out there to deal with anxiety. T3 may also keep anxiety down otherwise your hormone panel will be rocked when you take Tren. It also happens to be that T3 + low carb diet + Tren = body morphing on the DAILY.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test, Mast and DTA.

DTA is just as strong as Tren IMO when taken at doses above 350mg/wk.

Also, I had zero sides on Tren when I went to a low carb diet. There are also a host of effective anti-anxiolytics out there to deal with anxiety. T3 may also keep anxiety down otherwise your hormone panel will be rocked when you take Tren. It also happens to be that T3 + low carb diet + Tren = body morphing on the DAILY.
DTA made me crazy at 500mg + per week. Effects are definitely very weak compared to Tren too I found. So far tren has to be my favorite compound, no sides except insomnia, occasional headaches, and insane libido so far. Has me in a great mood as well, definitely opposite of where DTA had me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To each his own but PO was incredibly inconsistent with their quality too, so that might have had something to do with it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Possibly. I've read many people got bad anxiety/mental issues from high dosed DTA though.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On the other hand, high dosed dienolone ace treated me amazingly well. I just had to use prami/nolva but otherwise, huge recomp effect.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly. I've read many people got bad anxiety/mental issues from high dosed DTA though.
Btw, when I took 50mcg T3 and low carb, Tren did not give night sweats or insomnia but when I ate carbs, night sweats would happen. I think the prolactin is what causes insomnia, which is why I'd always run T3 with Tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the other hand, high dosed dienolone ace treated me amazingly well. I just had to use prami/nolva but otherwise, huge recomp effect.

I agree. I like it around 350-700mg/wk but Dien is unique in that the more you run, the greater the anabolic effect. It's almost a 1;1 dose dependent thing, unlike many other compounds but sides are terrible at higher doses because of estrogen.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw, when I took 50mcg T3 and low carb, Tren did not give night sweats or insomnia but when I ate carbs, night sweats would happen. I think the prolactin is what causes insomnia, which is why I'd always run T3 with Tren.
Yup I'm finding the same. I'm running it with a low carb diet, no night sweats at all.

I'm using prami at a decent dose, but insomnia has gotten worse over the past few nights. Maybe I'll up the dose. I wonder if it's the prami or tren giving me this crazy libido too. I've been averaging 4x a day on this stuff.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I like it around 350-700mg/wk but Dien is unique in that the more you run, the greater the anabolic effect. It's almost a 1;1 dose dependent thing, unlike many other compounds but sides are terrible at higher doses because of estrogen.
600mg of dien ace/week was my sweet spot. It definitely made me pretty aggressive/amped up too, and I had night sweats at that dose, lots of heat.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yup I'm finding the same. I'm running it with a low carb diet, no night sweats at all.

I'm using prami at a decent dose, but insomnia has gotten worse over the past few nights. Maybe I'll up the dose. I wonder if it's the prami or tren giving me this crazy libido too. I've been averaging 4x a day on this stuff.
Geeze...doesn't your boyfriend get sore with sort of frequency? ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been on low carbs? The initial week or two tends to cause insomnia as you approach a state of ketosis. After a few weeks it completely reversed this effect and you sleep much better.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on low carbs? The initial week or two tends to cause insomnia as you approach a state of ketosis. After a few weeks it completely reversed this effect and you sleep much better.
Oh I'm not aiming for ketosis, taking in about 100g carbs daily, but spread out. Been eating like this since I started on tren though, 1.5 weeks. Insomnia started about a few days back.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Oh I'm not aiming for ketosis, taking in about 100g carbs daily, but spread out. Been eating like this since I started on tren though, 1.5 weeks. Insomnia started about a few days back.
When you guys are in ketosis, is this always for cutting? Or do you also use it for putting on size as well (is that possible with virtually no carbs)?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you guys are in ketosis, is this always for cutting? Or do you also use it for putting on size as well (is that possible with virtually no carbs)?
Hrm, well I usually recomp on it. I never really truly do a straight cut. I mean I will for a few weeks here and there, but I tend to stick to recomping on a cyclical or targeted keto diet. Or I just hover above ketosis and keep in just enough carbs for performance.

In other words, I definitely gain on a CKD, with weekly carb ups. It's my way of getting controlled, lean gains. I don't like intermittent fasting, etc.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, I usually pack on a lb of muscle for every 2lbs of fat burned.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds promising...so are you guys above maintenance? Just in keto?
I'm a bad one to ask. I typically don't measure too often. Some days I'm a above, some below, but usually really clean. As the gains come on and the fat sheds off, I usually add in more carbs post workout in the form of candy Gotta fuel those new gains

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds promising...so are you guys above maintenance? Just in keto?
No, if Inwere above maintenance, I'd actually gain more weight. But I lose weight, I just literally burn fat to build muscle. Low carb dieting allows you to be selective in your nutrient partitioning. You can literally force your body to burn fat almost exclusively during certain periods of the day and build muscle exclusively during others. This requires a very clean diet and steady routine with lots of cardio and fat burners at certain times though. And it doesn't take much gear - I typically run 300-500mg per week of a combination of Test/Tren/Mast.