Why?

Rommel65

Awards
That is the question. Why with all the pro hormone use? It makes no sense. They are not anywhere near as effective as real gear, they are way harder on your body, and they are more expensive. So for you guys that are planning your superdrol clone (or whatever) and your pct for a ****ty 4 week cycle that will make you feel like death...why? Why would you do that? Because you are new to this? Put down the PHs! You can run a 20 week cycle of test e, have almost no sides, feel like a God, have gains you cant believe, for half the price. Why would anyone do anything else? Ill only use an oral to kick start a long esther pin cycle. Again though...for all of you guys taking all these PHs...why are you doing it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because it's legal... That's the number one reason. Duh

Rommel65

Awards
What are you like 15? Order it online like everyone else. If it gets seized it happens at customs. Like the DEA gives a flip about someone ordering 5 10ml of test. So much safer than PH...and about 100 percent better in terms of gains. Do what you want though. PHs are crap and will screw your body up long term

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Is it likely that anything will happen? No, but it's still a possibility some aren't willing to risk. That's all there is to it. Some people have a family and other major responsibilities and they aren't willing to risk a felony and serious jail time over it.

Rommel65

Awards
To each his own. BTW if someone who is taking legal PHs gets tested...they will have illegal substances in their system.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. BTW if someone who is taking legal PHs gets tested...they will have illegal substances in their system.
And your point being? No one is going to go to court over using a legal pro hormone so who gives a sh1t if you piss dirty unless you're competing in a natty tested competition. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand your point

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are you like 15? Order it online like everyone else. If it gets seized it happens at customs. Like the DEA gives a flip about someone ordering 5 10ml of test. So much safer than PH...and about 100 percent better in terms of gains. Do what you want though. PHs are crap and will screw your body up long term
So using your logic, anyone who smokes cigarettes should smoke crack instead.

More fun, same risk.

Rommel65

Awards
Its a gray area. PHs found a loophole...but most jump in and out of legality. Its like making alcohol illegal, but saying wine is still legal because its made with grapes. The problem is that the loophole that keeps PHs in the gray area is horrifically bad for your body. So the question becomes, would you rather do permanent damage to your body or take the highly unlikely risk of being hit with a misdemeanor. Its a personal choice

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's a felony, but I do see what you're saying. To be clear, I agree with you that old school hormones are probably safer than harsh methyl DS (not that they are legal anymore), but I also see why people go the PH route because of previously mentioned legality reasons.

Rommel65

Awards
Its only a felony if you are caught buying or selling. If you do your research, these are not even issues. I mean not at all. So that leaves possession. Well, they will be in your house and you havent bought or sold them...so no one knows you even have them. So how are you going to get hemmed up for possession? Oh, and if the police do kick in your door for some unrelated reason and you have your gear laying on the kitchen table, possession of a class 3 is a misdemeanor. Basically, you have to try to get caught...and even that doesnt work. Look at Bostin Loydd. That kids an idiot and he might as well have a neon sign with an arrow in his front yard. In all seriousness, the legality of legit gear can be a 100 percent non issue

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing you've said still changes the fact that you have to find a 100% illegal way to get a hold of these substances. And that is the easy answer to your dumb ass original question of why. Legal vs illegal. It's not a debate. It's as simple as that.

Rommel65

Awards
Ok. Buts it is not a dumb question. You do your thing

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it's safer to order them at 15 than 18+. You know the whole adult vs child thing

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, prohormones aren't a loophole. It's expressly laid out in the statute (DASCA)...

Rommel65

Awards
You guys know this site is called anabolicminds. Not PHminds. And we are in the old school hormone forum...stuff like test, deca etc. This forum doesnt exist to support the use of wannabe gear. Just saying

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys know this site is called anabolicminds. Not PHminds. And we are in the old school hormone forum...stuff like test, deca etc. This forum doesnt exist to support the use of wannabe gear. Just saying
I am willing to bet the administrators of the site and nearly every other member disagrees with you lol. Prohormone discussion is allowed here. Sorry, pal.

If you want to use old school hormones then by all means go ahead. If you wanna talk about how kewl pinning iz lyke ohmergerd the gainz then go for it pal.

Some people don't like needles. What do you suppose that person does? Suck it up? Face their phobia FOR THE GAINZ?!
Maybe they have children and its not worth the risk of having controlled substances in the house with kids.
Maybe it's easier to take a pill then to use a needle.
Some people are recovering addicts and don't wanna get near needles.
Ever stop to think that maybe there are legitimate reasons??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am willing to bet the administrators of the site and nearly every other member disagrees with you lol. Prohormone discussion is allowed here. Sorry, pal.

If you want to use old school hormones then by all means go ahead. If you wanna talk about how kewl pinning iz lyke ohmergerd the gainz then go for it pal.

Some people don't like needles. What do you suppose that person does? Suck it up? Face their phobia FOR THE GAINZ?!
Maybe they have children and its not worth the risk of having controlled substances in the house with kids.
Maybe it's easier to take a pill then to use a needle.
Some people are recovering addicts and don't wanna get near needles.
Ever stop to think that maybe there are legitimate reasons??
Spot. On.

Here's a few more reasons besides legal vs. illegal:
-You can travel with PH's
-No risk of infection from pins/bad gear/etc
-Much less risk of overdose/misuse due to mismeasure
-If you buy UGL, you just don't know for sure what you'll get (quality, dosing, actual compound, etc)
-No legal issues when telling a doc in case of problems (insurance records, etc)

No one is going to argue that "real" gear isn't superior in almost every way... it flat out is. But that still doesn't make it the "safer" and "easier" choice from ALL perspectives, only certain ones.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spot. On.

Here's a few more reasons besides legal vs. illegal:
-You can travel with PH's
-No risk of infection from pins/bad gear/etc
-Much less risk of overdose/misuse due to mismeasure
-If you buy UGL, you just don't know for sure what you'll get (quality, dosing, actual compound, etc)
-No legal issues when telling a doc in case of problems (insurance records, etc)

No one is going to argue that "real" gear isn't superior in almost every way... it flat out is. But that still doesn't make it the "safer" and "easier" choice from ALL perspectives, only certain ones.
Beyond (outside of actually getting a prescription and buying it legally) the issue of no idea what is really in the bottle, there is also the "nobody to sue if it turns out it has lead in it and you get sick". At least with the prohormones, you have a chance to sue if you do actually get sick. Matt got boned on that whole deal

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/news-articles/134838-rpn-sued-havoc.html

Rommel65

Awards
To each his own. I happen to compete in super heavy weight powerlifting and strongman. I do very well. On the level that I am on, we are all using something, and PHs just wont cut it. I didnt hit a 645 raw bench taking beastdrol. We all have our reasons for doing what we do and have different goals. I want to break 2200 combined, and im doing what it takes to get there. Some guys want to look buff at 180 at Planet Fitness...Im not that guy. Like I said...to each his own

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is a metaphor for the growth of the mind.

And you are the one who started the discussion of "wannabe gear" in the old-school forum.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To each his own. I happen to compete in super heavy weight powerlifting and strongman. I do very well. On the level that I am on, we are all using something, and PHs just wont cut it. I didnt hit a 645 raw bench taking beastdrol. We all have our reasons for doing what we do and have different goals. I want to break 2200 combined, and im doing what it takes to get there. Some guys want to look buff at 180 at Planet Fitness...Im not that guy. Like I said...to each his own
Well good for you. You say, "to each their own" but sounds like you really mean "anyone who doesn't do it like I do is a pusssy"

Could you be more contradictory in one statement next time please? It's funny to call it out.

clk

clk

Awards
Real gear is much harder to get. Thats Pretty much it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows planet fitness?
Couldn't tell ya. I train at a pretty stellar gym for all types of athletes. But good for the Planet Fitness members. Does it suit my needs? No. That's where my caring ends.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
PH's do permanent damage... Yeah if you're absent minded and have no idea what you're doing.. SAME WITH REAL GEAR. If you take precautions work hard take care of yourself and cycle right you can have successful cycles with good gains and have no medical problems arise so who are you kidding?? Did you expect to post this and have the whole board jump on your d1ck and say "hah yeah mean these noobs and their PH's hah let me sit here and brag about my 600 pound bench cause i use legit gear". Is the tren getting to your head man?

Rommel65

Awards
I heard they serve pizza like once a week or something. May have to check it out on cheat day. I train at a powerlifting gym. Considering taking a job in Columbus to possibly train with Louie at Westside Barbell.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard they serve pizza like once a week or something. May have to check it out on cheat day. I train at a powerlifting gym. Considering taking a job in Columbus to possibly train with Louie at Westside Barbell.
Is the gym you train at relevant to the discussion? I train at a small gym in Houston, TX that has trained several competing body builders - Tina Chandler being one that I see on the reg.

I use PH over real gear. I also have sex with my beautiful girlfriend every night. Since we are making assumptions, i'm going to assume you're using gear and powerlifting to compensate for being a jerkapottamus and having no luck with ladies. Go ahead and brag about all the ***** you get. No one will believe you.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Is the gym you train at relevant to the discussion? I train at a small gym in Houston, TX that has trained several competing body builders - Tina Chandler being one that I see on the reg.

I use PH over real gear. I also have sex with my beautiful girlfriend every night. Since we are making assumptions, i'm going to assume you're using gear and powerlifting to compensate for being a jerkapottamus and having no luck with ladies. Go ahead and brag about all the ***** you get. No one will believe you.
This entire thread seemed like an epeen contest because through the whole discussion he managed to mention his bench, his job, and moving just to go work out with dudes? I can guarantee he's not slaying if he's contemplating getting a new job and moving to go workout with other dudes. G4P, the next khali Muscle? Stay tuned on the next episode of, Rommel65 the Jerkapottamus.

Rommel65

Awards
PH's do permanent damage... Yeah if you're absent minded and have no idea what you're doing.. SAME WITH REAL GEAR. If you take precautions work hard take care of yourself and cycle right you can have successful cycles with good gains and have no medical problems arise so who are you kidding?? Did you expect to post this and have the whole board jump on your d1ck and say "hah yeah mean these noobs and their PH's hah let me sit here and brag about my 600 pound bench cause i use legit gear". Is the tren getting to your head man?
Nope. Use your PHs. Do your thing. My point is that even at recommended doses and proper supports, they are much harder on your body than a moderate cycle of most injectables. Also, for people that compete in either BB or powerlifting at any kind of advanced level, PHs are not going to cut it. For guys looking to pack on a few pounds or look good for the summer and dont mind the sides, PHs are easy to obtain and will meet that goal. For me, and many others, they are simply not worth it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Nope. Use your PHs. Do your thing. My point is that even at recommended doses and proper supports, they are much harder on your body than a moderate cycle of most injectables. Also, for people that compete in either BB or powerlifting at any kind of advanced level, PHs are not going to cut it. For guys looking to pack on a few pounds or look good for the summer and dont mind the sides, PHs are easy to obtain and will meet that goal. For me, and many others, they are simply not worth it.
You literally just listed the reasoning as to why people use them and yet made a thread saying "Why?" and bashing them. So if you had all this prior knowledge and yet still posted this and went out of your way to list your bench and how "The level im on, you need to megadose tren and raise my prolactin to the point that I act like a pregnant women trying to tout my superiority." Great they're not worth it for you, why does it need to be voiced and why is it necessary to bash PH users.

Rommel65

Awards
Sorry guys...married for 20 years with 4 kids. Could care less about "slaying" some tail. Just happens that i got a job offer in Columbus, in my field, that pays substantially more than Im making now. Doesnt hurt that I trained at that gym before and it is awesome...so that does have some influence on my decision.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dma378 where's the MJ popcorn memes?! YoungBodyBuil on a roll today

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys...married for 20 years with 4 kids. Could care less about "slaying" some tail. Just happens that i got a job offer in Columbus, in my field, that pays substantially more than Im making now. Doesnt hurt that I trained at that gym before and it is awesome...so that does have some influence on my decision.
I mean... I'm only 24 and have no kids but I would think that a gym would have zero influence on where I moved. Icing on the cake? Maybe. Good school districts? Good benefits? Safe area for family? Can wife get a job there? Opportunity for advancement? Things for kids/family to do? Good police response time? Low crime? Etc etc.

Rommel65

Awards
Has all of that. My wife doesnt work. Ive done my research. Not like id move to stock shelves at Walmart. And yeah, training with louie again would be icing on the cake

Rommel65

Awards
Also, I cant advance any more in my field. All i can do is accept a job that pays more

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I mean... I'm only 24 and have no kids but I would think that a gym would have zero influence on where I moved. Icing on the cake? Maybe. Good school districts? Good benefits? Safe area for family? Can wife get a job there? Opportunity for advancement? Things for kids/family to do? Good police response time? Low crime? Etc etc.
19-nors have a less than desired effect on the prefrontal cortex that may have skewed his ability to weigh out all the other effects accompanied with moving to work out with Louie. Don't blame him. Blame the voracious need to feed his ego. I don't think i've ever seen someone go off on a rant about substances then somehow find a way to work their status in life into the conversation. Don't do PH's there's no reason, unless of course you're just trying to get fit for summer! Oh wait... So there is a need? Not everyone's a powerlifter aiming for a 2200 total finding who trys to fit how much they bench into a PH/DS/Injectables conversation. As you've said several times "to each their own" if that's truly how you felt why create this thread. Was it because you needed to get your bench/total lift numbers out there? You've also agreed that PH/DS can be safe if done correctly and can give results, so again you answered your own question. I see no reason for this thread even being made. With that I digress-

TO EACH THEIR OWN WITH THE TRENBOLONE!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have never used PH or Sarms, they aren't available to me. I am 220 5ft9. Honestly I never want to be bigger. There are guys out there weighing 100lbs and women weighing 300lbs. Guess what? we all die and then our bodies don't matter, know why? they become worm food. Quite frankly, if all people can remember me for when I'm gone is being big and strong, then I know I'm doing something wrong. You're happy with you, good. The PH users are happy with them, good. Go to a differet forum were people will give you attention or ctfo and use this knowledge you have to help people.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I agree with to each their own.. And I've tried a bunch of PhD, the original hdrol, epi, the real anabolic xtreme adrol and can say without a doubt real gear for me is superior..better gains, better health. Legality is an issue but i take the risk.. To me the goods outweigh the bad.. And I can cycle cheap coz I make my own gear .

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I agree with to each their own.. And I've tried a bunch of PhD, the original hdrol, epi, the real anabolic xtreme adrol and can say without a doubt real gear for me is superior..better gains, better health. Legality is an issue but i take the risk.. To me the goods outweigh the bad.. And I can cycle cheap coz I make my own gear .
Sdrol *

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the demograph of the majority of users of PH's?

What is the demograph of the majority of users of injectables?

Who are they marketed to?

Those are the real questions IMO.

Forum statistics 101 time!

Man I bet that's worth some coin?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Younger= Majority PH
Older= Majority INJ

I'm 24... Using PH/DS. Why? Not ready for the INJ yet. Will I be as I age? Most likely. Almost ready right now to be honest may start with some HCG as my first ever pin to keep my balls in tact on my cycle. Lol.