Old Designer Stock

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,
I was digging through some boxes in my basement and came across some old CEL goodies. I have 4 bottles each of hdrol, mdrol, pplex and 4 bottles of IBE epistane, all purchased around 2012.

I'm wondering if these should be ok to use?

Any help would be appreciated.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
do they not have an expiration date?

It should either be on the bottom of the bottle or on the seal. If they expired sometime this year I would personally still use them.

However, if they expired prior to 2016 I would not. Just my personal opinion, no science in this whatsoever

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as long as they were in a cool dry place, they should still be effective.

Some just loose effectiveness over time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good find. Wait, I mean too bad they're expired. Send to me for proper environmental disposal.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good find. Wait, I mean too bad they're expired. Send to me for proper environmental disposal.
I found some halo in another stash about a month ago and I was psyched but this find was a father's day to remember!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found some halo in another stash about a month ago and I was psyched but this find was a father's day to remember!
I want to come to your house and have a treasure hunt. Sounds sweet LOL

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some old M14add that I'm going to take .2011
More and more research leads me to be certain it will still be good.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's perfectly fine. Those dates just suggest how long the product will have full potency. There is a study somebody could probably post where 14 drugs were tested 20 years or so after their exp date and almost all 14 still met FDA standards

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Best part is, some may convert to something stronger. So some may "ripe" like a wine or whisky :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What does it convert to? I think i still have some original from anabolic extreme.
I believe epi was allegedly able to convert at some percent to phera.

Which would be awful if using in the final weeks of a bodybuilding/photo shoot prep (like winny) but absolutely fantastic if being taken in a stack for strength and size.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Which would be awful if using in the final weeks of a bodybuilding/photo shoot prep (like winny) but absolutely fantastic if being taken in a stack for strength and size.
This man knows his stuff.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established

Yes. And for example Methyldiazirinol has a similar structure with a unstable ring that gets lost easily leaving PPlex too.

Usually it happens under heat, but over time it can occur without.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This man knows his stuff.
That was something Eric of Primordial had mentioned more than once, and he certainly seemed to be worth a listen.

Epi is a very personal drug in effects, but it was always great for my strength. If you've got any very old epi you probably wouldn't go wrong taking it before a strength competition like a meet.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming up on 2 weeks of M14add.
I started at only 30mg then a few days 60mg .
Now 90mg and soon to 120mg.
Point is it's working great.
I actually searched the web and found another bottle so it's on and crack in.
Strength is up not much bloat at all.
Libido is up to and that's where this old ph is superior to many.
Makes me wish there was more.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to run it soon too. But didn't have the money on hand and now my source is sold out :(

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Great find. I've had packs from overseas stay sealed and cool - good for 5-7 years easy depending on product. Maybe it went from 99% to 95% effectiveness...monitor closely should be fine especially capsules etc. My above was for straight powder.