Treat (ment)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading lots of logs involving trest....seems to me the insane libido is not happening with current trest being sold.
Is that because something is different in the compound or was MENT never a libido booster.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It seems very user dependent. From what I know, it's not designed per se to be a libido booster (neither is test truly for that matter - it's just a fact or common "side") but often does since it seems to function so similar to test within the hormonal functions

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find one log that raves about libido.
Im starting to think it's the current brands.

Placebo1985

Awards
My libido is way up. I'm running 100mg TD.

Placebo1985

Awards
OL Dermatrest. It's my first time trying it and Lovin it.. it feels just like test but more powerful.

From what I've read, it seems like people either get a huge increase in libido or they just maintain a normal one.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL Dermatrest. It's my first time trying it and Lovin it.. it feels just like test but more powerful.

From what I've read, it seems like people either get a huge increase in libido or they just maintain a normal one.
Are you just using pwo. What AI are u taking, and are there any negative sides?

NewAgeMayan

Awards

I find I get a hyuge libido increase when I first start dosing, and/or when I bump up the dose (TD) by 50mg/d or more.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With 100 mg of TD Trest daily, my mood and desire to exercise has been good, and have had periods of higher libido, but nothing over the top...Definitely a feel good, slightly wet compound.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What are you taking for sides?
I like CEL's comprehensive on cycle formula. I think its 8 pills per full dose, so it makes it easy to get the amount of what I want. I was also taking 500mgs of OL EPI product, with 75mgs of eliminate split between 50 at night, 25 in the am. I have letro on hand...in case. It was never needed....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to go with grim labs ment...
I have a feeling it's strong.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All otc stuff was good enough
It was ok with me. My body handles estrogen fairly well. Progestins tho can piss it off!