Have run into an issue early on cycle

Infamous24

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm on week 2 of my cycle and I've ran into a little problem.

Just some quick background this is my 4th cycle, first was test only, in the second I added dbol at 25mg, and the 3rd Adrol at 50mg.

This cycle is

500 Test
300 Deca
50 mg dbol

So yesterday was day 2 of week 2, and for the first time (both on cycle and off cycle) I've had trouble getting it up. Earlier in the day I mean I tried for a solid 20 minutes and nothing. Later on when I was with my girl I eventually got it up but I had to work for it much harder than I've ever done before. So my question is what is the cause of this?

I've read before that Dbol can suppress natural testosterone. Is 50mg of dbol a day suppressing my natural test and my test isn't high enough yet since its this early into the cycle.

Or is this the work of the deca this early? I've pinned 750mg and 600mg of Deca so far this cycle so is that not a good enough ratio? Or does "deca dick" typically take a few weeks to settle in?

I have been taking .5 of adex every 3rd day but don't have anything on hand to control progestin. Would caber or prami fix this for me or do you guys think this isn't being caused by the deca? Last week I had no issues and felt as if my erections were harder but now yesterday out of nowhere it's gone to ****.

Appreciate any of the help I can get

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, so I'm on week 2 of my cycle and I've ran into a little problem.

Just some quick background this is my 4th cycle, first was test only, in the second I added dbol at 25mg, and the 3rd Adrol at 50mg.

This cycle is

500 Test
300 Deca
50 mg dbol

So yesterday was day 2 of week 2, and for the first time (both on cycle and off cycle) I've had trouble getting it up. Earlier in the day I mean I tried for a solid 20 minutes and nothing. Later on when I was with my girl I eventually got it up but I had to work for it much harder than I've ever done before. So my question is what is the cause of this?

I've read before that Dbol can suppress natural testosterone. Is 50mg of dbol a day suppressing my natural test and my test isn't high enough yet since its this early into the cycle.

Or is this the work of the deca this early? I've pinned 750mg and 600mg of Deca so far this cycle so is that not a good enough ratio? Or does "deca dick" typically take a few weeks to settle in?

I have been taking .5 of adex every 3rd day but don't have anything on hand to control progestin. Would caber or prami fix this for me or do you guys think this isn't being caused by the deca? Last week I had no issues and felt as if my erections were harder but now yesterday out of nowhere it's gone to ****.

Appreciate any of the help I can get
Most definitely prolactin or estrogen. 500 test and 50mg dbol definitely leaves good room for alot of estrogen accumulation bump adex to .5 EOD trial that for 4-6 days if it doesn't work try LOW DOSE caber. Caber is very very strong. Dose it low, maybe even get some prolactrone (OTC prolactin inhibitor i've used it on a number of occasions just do 4 caps ed instead of 2 no sides, in fact increases mood.) If you give me your BF it'd help me better decipher whether it's estrogen or PRL

Infamous24

Awards
Most definitely prolactin or estrogen. 500 test and 50mg dbol definitely leaves good room for alot of estrogen accumulation bump adex to .5 EOD trial that for 4-6 days if it doesn't work try LOW DOSE caber. Caber is very very strong. Dose it low, maybe even get some prolactrone (OTC prolactin inhibitor i've used it on a number of occasions just do 4 caps ed instead of 2 no sides, in fact increases mood.) If you give me your BF it'd help me better decipher whether it's estrogen or PRL
Appreciate the response bro. Body fat probably around 9-10% you think prolactrone would handle the sides so I wouldn't have to get caber? think the cause would have to be prolactin because high estrogen would make me emotional right? And I've been perfectly normal from an emotional standpoint lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Appreciate the response bro. Body fat probably around 9-10% you think prolactrone would handle the sides so I wouldn't have to get caber? think the cause would have to be prolactin because high estrogen would make me emotional right? And I've been perfectly normal from an emotional standpoint lol
That's person dependent. Personally IN ME prolactrone has handled prolactin sides, at 4 caps day. The EGCG allows the L-dopa to cross the BBB instead of entering the blood stream. If you take vitamin B6 keep it AWAY from your prolactrone dosing 3-4 hours id do 2 caps am 2 pm. At that low of a body fat you probably didn't have much estrogen prior (less fat=less aromatase enzyme=less estrogen) so it could be that your body isn't used to higher E levels. It could be either or and attack one of them with an OTC angle that's side effect free and has logic behind it while attacking the other with a pharma AI EOD instead of E3D seems like it should work.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Again this is all speculation as there could be 2 culprits and you don't have bloods.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping estrogen in check will control prolactin too. It sounds like estrogen issues or bunk arimidex (likely if research). The only time I've ever had erection issues is when my estrogen is really high.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRAMI FREAKIN PEXOLE!!! will solve all your issues in days. It would jack your libido and erections through the roof paired with test. I prefer this over prami anyday.

Rommel65

Awards
Get caber. 1mg. Cut pills in half. Take .5 every three days. Because your already on an AI..its not estrogen. You have deca dick my friend...caber to the rescue