First injectable cycle

Astock

Astock

Awards
Any suggestions on a first pin cycle?
I've ran 4 prohormone and I think I'm ready to start pinning some time next year.

I was thinking possibly 500/week of test-E with possibly a 4 week T-Bol kickstart?

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
On my first injectable cycle, I used orals only

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Any suggestions on a first pin cycle?
I've ran 4 prohormone and I think I'm ready to start pinning some time next year.

I was thinking possibly 500/week of test-E with possibly a 4 week T-Bol kickstart?
Might need a slightly longer kicker or something faster acting.

iv always liked the idea of using tbol to polish off a run

Astock

Astock

Awards
I thought about using dbol as a kickstart but I'd rather run something dry without all the bloat, that's why I was looking at Tbol. Would 6 weeks be better? Or just run a different compound? What would you suggest?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I thought about using dbol as a kickstart but I'd rather run something dry without all the bloat, that's why I was looking at Tbol. Would 6 weeks be better? Or just run a different compound? What would you suggest?
imo tbol is smart as id wont mess with your e2, so you can gauge your AI needs more accurately, but it is a milder oral,, more suited for mid/longer runs

if you want to use tbol ,assuming your liver/lifestyle/cycle support is on point, i would run it longer.

you could consider using a DS to kickstart too?

Astock

Astock

Awards
I have enough DMZ/trenavar for a 6 week cycle at 45mg DMZ and 90 trenavar. Would this be better than 6 or 8 weeks of Tbol? I would also have to worry about prolactin then

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How long you plan on staying "on"?

TBol is a mild kickstarter, wouldn't you want something that will make you feel "on" until the long ester kicks in? anadrol or dbol the better options.

Honestly? I'd say just chill and let the test kick in, that way you know what was what and can get a better idea of how YOUR body reacts to it without any add-ins. Get complicated on the next one, lol

Astock

Astock

Awards
I'm thinking about running DMZ as the kick start. It kicks in for me within the first week and I've ran 3 cycles of it with zero sides so I'm comfortable knowing what is causing the sides

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have enough DMZ/trenavar for a 6 week cycle at 45mg DMZ and 90 trenavar. Would this be better than 6 or 8 weeks of Tbol? I would also have to worry about prolactin then
No. Tbol is hands down better than any PH or PH stack.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test E with a Tbol kicker is a beautiful cycle. Gets my vote over all the other 2nd rate options you're considering.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Test E with a Tbol kicker is a beautiful cycle. Gets my vote over all the other 2nd rate options you're considering.
Sorry to hijack thread. Still on subject though.
Whats the kick-in time for Tbol? Around 2 weeks? Does dbol kick in faster? (I know some use it as a "pwo").

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the kick-in time for Tbol? Around 2 weeks? Does dbol kick in faster? (I know some use it as a "pwo").
Dbol faster than Tbol for sure. Tbol for me kicked in about the 7-10 day mark.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-4: Dbol 40-50mg/day
Week 10-14: Dbol 40-50mg/day
Week 14-18: Clomid 50/50/25/25

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Energy and pump on tbol was in by day 5 for me. Strength / lbm about day 10.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I don't tolerate the back pumps well I get with dbol, tried taurine to no avail...that said, kicks in within days. Anadrol has similar quick response time. Both are wetter and id say better for for start of cycle if using a long ester test. If you must use an oral id say dbol or Anadrol first 3-4 weeks. Tbol last 4 weeks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't tolerate the back pumps well I get with dbol, tried taurine to no avail...that said, kicks in within days. Anadrol has similar quick response time. Both are wetter and id say better for for start of cycle if using a long ester test. If you must use an oral id say dbol or Anadrol first 3-4 weeks. Tbol last 4 weeks.
I must be lucky, I have never gotten a back pump from any oral

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Tbol ain't a bad kick start.. I like dbol , drol or test prop.. Getting going hard early on

MythicalGains

Awards
Why not do a test only cycle for your first run?

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Test only first cycle is probably your best option just because your receptors are fresh and you'll yield great gains. My first cycle was pretty much the same except I ran test cyp at 500mg a week for 12 weeks along with d-Bol at 30mg a week for 4 weeks. I put on 20 pounds of muscle with some fat and water weight but overall I looked lean and felt great. Make sure you have an AI for the dbol since it's known to convert to estrogen and have a proper PcT on hand.

DTA

DTA

Awards
500mg test enthanate or cypionate 10-12 weeks. 12.5mg Aromasin 2-3 times a week. HCG 500IU a week

Wait 2 weeks

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I don't understand why you would use hcg on a test only cycle @ 500 a week. I understand that function of it being used but don't see it as neccasary...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Imo tbol is not a good kick start as its pretty slow to kick in. As others said tbol great finisher.

Y not try dbol @25 since its your first go

max37

Awards
After I had a couple of testing cycles of d-bol, and oral winstrol my first "juicing" cycle was d-bol 25 mg 5 weeks, and ran a 500mg sustanon (more proficient in the test blend) and 400 mgs deca ran for 7 weeks. Used clomid the last 2 weeks, and two shots of HCG spaced a week apart. I had an antiestrogen but found I didn't need it almost at all.

You'll find that deca and test are almost always combined because together you potential to gain is so much high than just used alone.

max37

Awards
I injected two ml in one glute, and two in the other once a week. Once you get the first shots out of the way it's not such a big deal...

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Yea I pin in my quads 23 gauge 1 & 1/2" . Some say that's to short but I give the pin a tight twist and push her in nice and hard after relaxing my quads. My worst nightmare is to lose a pin in my quad but that hasn't happened in over a hundred pins lol. I get an adrenaline rush off it . Just warm up the bottle and massage the area before and after. Should go in like butter if your gauge is the right size. Just remember most importantly to always be sterile and use rubbing alcohol pads. Good luck !

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Yea I pin in my quads 23 gauge 1 & 1/2" . Some say that's to short but I give the pin a tight twist and push her in nice and hard after relaxing my quads. My worst nightmare is to lose a pin in my quad but that hasn't happened in over a hundred pins lol. I get an adrenaline rush off it . Just warm up the bottle and massage the area before and after. Should go in like butter if your gauge is the right size. Just remember most importantly to always be sterile and use rubbing alcohol pads. Good luck !
Too short. I pin 1". Always have

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
And to second SonnyAz I never needed hcg or an AI on test only @500mg. It's once I upped my dose to 750mg a week that I started to use an AI just to play it safe because I know like any drug the higher the dose the more likely the sides no matter who you are

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Too short. I pin 1". Always have
I said 1 1/2" lol. That's longer than 1 " . I've never had any issues that's because I pin my quad. If I was to pin my glute I would go with 2" for sure

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I said 1 1/2" lol. That's longer than 1 " . I've never had any issues that's because I pin my quad. If I was to pin my glute I would go with 2" for sure
I meant too short? Because ive always pinned 1", everywhere

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Oh yea lol. I never really tried 1" . If it works it works I'm just nervous of it not making it into my muscle. I made a rookie mistake of getting my first cycle
Of gear years back and not having the proper pins for it. I was so excited I went to the local pharmacy and bought 1/2" pins ( rookie and dumbass mistake). I pinned my quad and it didn't make it into my muscle , I was limping around for a week with a lump of oil in my thigh like I had a dick in my ass lol. Eventually my body absorbed it but I just go big from there on out lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea lol. I never really tried 1" . If it works it works I'm just nervous of it not making it into my muscle. I made a rookie mistake of getting my first cycle
Of gear years back and not having the proper pins for it. I was so excited I went to the local pharmacy and bought 1/2" pins ( rookie and dumbass mistake). I pinned my quad and it didn't make it into my muscle , I was limping around for a week with a lump of oil in my thigh like I had a dick in my ass lol. Eventually my body absorbed it but I just go big from there on out lol
Bigger is better but i rarely have any issues. Once in a while ill get the "lump" in the delt. I just massage it with a heating pad and all good.

No real reason i use 1" just learned that way and always have. Almost 10 years of trt

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I haven't tried the delt yet. For some reason I always gravitated to the quads. If I was to hit my delt I surely wouldn't go any larger than 1" for some reason delt pins freak me out lol. Call me a girl idk. Maybe I'll try it soon.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Bigger is better but i rarely have any issues. Once in a while ill get the "lump" in the delt. I just massage it with a heating pad and all good.

No real reason i use 1" just learned that way and always have. Almost 10 years of trt
I haven't tried the delt yet. For some reason I always gravitated to the quads. If I was to hit my delt I surely wouldn't go any larger than 1" for some reason delt pins freak me out lol. Call me a girl idk. Maybe I'll try it soon.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry. I wont do quads. I pinned a slin pin once and almost cried in front of my wife. Lol thats girly. She hates delts but i love it. 2nd fav is lats

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Ever inject your bicep ?
I shot igf-lr3 for about 8 weeks before. Rotated from bi's, tri's and delt's. Wasn't bad but it was also an insulin needle. 31g I think which is much smaller than the 23g I was using for my test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shot igf-lr3 for about 8 weeks before. Rotated from bi's, tri's and delt's. Wasn't bad but it was also an insulin needle. 31g I think which is much smaller than the 23g I was using for my test.
Did u grow

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hell I rotate 4 locations .... each quad and each delt. 1" for quads and 5/8" for delts. 25g each. So far so good, except last night pinning my left quad I hit a nerve. Hell of a show :) pulled out, moved an inch and stuck er back in. All good. Have never tried the glutes ...

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, whats the thinnest gauge you have tried for enanthate? Im thinking SQ and more frequent injections for next test e cycle but I dont know if its a good idea or not

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, whats the thinnest gauge you have tried for enanthate? Im thinking SQ and more frequent injections for next test e cycle but I dont know if its a good idea or not
Doing micro dosing may help elevate levels more quickly and they WILL stay more stable.

I do IM daily doses for the first week in the delt w a slin pin

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Doing micro dosing may help elevate levels more quickly and they WILL stay more stable.

I do IM daily doses for the first week in the delt w a slin pin
This is exactly what I want to achieve. How much each dose, if I may ask?

DTA

DTA

Awards
I was doing 175mg eod of test e for 612.5 ew for a while. I just got burned out pinning eod and I didn't see a real difference from 300 2x ew. Possibly because of the little bit you lose in the syringe. It's up to you. Try it

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 175mg eod of test e for 612.5 ew for a while. I just got burned out pinning eod and I didn't see a real difference from 300 2x ew. Possibly because of the little bit you lose in the syringe. It's up to you. Try it
Definitely will try it, I kinda grew up in pins so I dont see growing on me. thanks a lot for sharing