Trt dose of masteron

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Any of you TRT guys run low dose mast (200mg/week) with your test for hardening and libido effects?

Would this low a dose of mast be a waste? I am trying to use as little as dose of everything that will still be effective...plus 400mg + mast has proven to turn up my temper which I'm not a fan of lol.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Libido yes, gym drive yes, hardness yes if you're under 10%bf

H

Hastur

Awards
Though I haven't done it myself, I've looked into it out of curiosity in the past. A lot of guys cruise with Mast, and keep it between 100-200mg a week. With no real issues on blood work, meaning they recover from their blasts while cruising with Mast at a low dose.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Though I haven't done it myself, I've looked into it out of curiosity in the past. A lot of guys cruise with Mast, and keep it between 100-200mg a week. With no real issues on blood work, meaning they recover from their blasts while cruising with Mast at a low dose.
I might try this post cycle. Keep me hard for the summer.

H

Hastur

Awards
I'd love to add links, but they would be to other forums. So I'll just say if you google "test mast cruise", there are a lot of guys out there who seem to prefer it. And if the health effects are negligible, I can definitely see it being a winning combination for a cruise. At the right dosages of course.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Yes, and more Yes to all of the above.

Test 200:Mast 200 is a great cruise. But also recommend coming off the Mast for periods of time as well.

I cruised, blasted, and cruised again with Mast and then took about 6 months off from it and just used Test. Was still a good cruise, but the Mast was missed.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Thanks man.

That was exactly the input I was looking for.

So while I'm cutting edge, I'll just cruise on 200 test 200 mast...no sense in using larger doses when this will suffice for my current goals.

H

Hastur

Awards
Yes, Yes, and more Yes to all of the above.

Test 200:Mast 200 is a great cruise. But also recommend coming off the Mast for periods of time as well.

I cruised, blasted, and cruised again with Mast and then took about 6 months off from it and just used Test. Was still a good cruise, but the Mast was missed.
You were one of the first people to come to mind when I saw this actually, because I thought I recalled you cruising with Mast. Your experience mirrors a lot of other guys, but it's always good to have someone who's actually done it chime in!

Thanks man.

That was exactly the input I was looking for.

So while I'm cutting edge, I'll just cruise on 200 test 200 mast...no sense in using larger doses when this will suffice for my current goals.
No problem, brother! I hope your cruise goes well!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I like to keep Mast E in my stack even at smaller doses like you said. I will do 250/week just to keep nipples tight, libido up and stay a bit more dry.... Plus Masteron just feels good.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I like to keep Mast E in my stack even at smaller doses like you said. I will do 250/week just to keep nipples tight, libido up and stay a bit more dry.... Plus Masteron just feels good.
Lol...tight nipples.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I like 200. 100 seemed useless in all aspects. 300 well you might as well cycle lol.

If i dont cruise on mast its 300/week primo

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I like 200. 100 seemed useless in all aspects. 300 well you might as well cycle lol.

If i dont cruise on mast its 300/week primo
I would love to run some primo...just afraid of spending all that cash on something that is routinely counterfeited.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked it at a 3:2 of test:mast. Anything different than that lowered my libido.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I would love to run some primo...just afraid of spending all that cash on something that is routinely counterfeited.
Yeah i hear ya. Gotta have a real solid source

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I liked it at a 3:2 of test:mast. Anything different than that lowered my libido.
For me the ratio isnt as important as the amount of mast used. Over 400-450 i start to get irritated and less horny. Thats with test at 200. I rarely move my test beyond ny trt dose. Once in a while i may bumb to 300 but never more than that. Just doesnt serve my purpose