Injectable orals

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Wondering what your thoughts/experiences are with compounds that are typically oral but are also available in injectables:

Dbol
Adrol
Superdrol
Anavar
Winny (I guess that falls into this category)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth it to inject IMO.. its another break in the skin that isn't needed, another traumatizing experience to the muscle, increasing your production of scar tissue.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Not worth it to inject IMO.. its another break in the skin that isn't needed, another traumatizing experience to the muscle, increasing your production of scar tissue.
That's true I suppose.

I've just heard really good things about injectable dbol in regards to gains/sides ratio and gains/mg compared to oral.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Real injectable dbol sounds incredible, if it has the same effects but less toxicity. I'm assuming it's still toxic though.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Real injectable dbol sounds incredible, if it has the same effects but less toxicity. I'm assuming it's still toxic though.
So, according to what I've read, it is still 17aa...however it is supposedly less hepatoxic due to it not being taken orally.

I was hoping someone here would have experience with it, as I am just piecing together bits of information I've found.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Welcome to the dark side. Once you start, there's no turning back. First of all, how old are you? Weight, height, BF? What do you want to do with your body. You're body is like clay, you can sculpt it any way you want with the right gear.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Welcome to the dark side. Once you start, there's no turning back. First of all, how old are you? Weight, height, BF? What do you want to do with your body. You're body is like clay, you can sculpt it any way you want with the right gear.
Lol...thanks. but I'm not new to gear, just haven't tried much...exotic stuff like injectable dbol.

I'm 27. 5'8, 214 lbs, ~12% bf.

I'm in the middle of cutting. Down from 225.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
You already have a solid foundation n you're not a youngster, under 25. We start losing our natural test around 25 n really start @ 30-35. I did my first cycle @ 35 n it was great. Orals are good, but harsh on the liver you need to take liver aid (milk thistle) . especially when using anadrol (a-bombs). Dbol's a good start, but for a good builder add Test 250 or 300. 1.5cc every two days also in the same hit add 1.5cc of dbol n take Diana pill form with. They come in 5, 10, n 25mgs, goal is 50mgs every 3 days. Monday 1.5cc Test, 1.5cc Dbol n 50mgs Diana, n if you want to get crazy add an A bomb, but do that every 5 days. On Thu repeat on Sun repeat. Do @ least a 16wk cycle, the last 5wks take 50mgs of Winn to harden up n get the vein thin skin look. I advise taking the A bombs only 6-8wks. If you've never injected, jump on YouTube or any gear site, it's a lil scary @ first, but the pins are razor sharp n slide right in. After the 2nd n 3rd hit, it's like brushing your teeth. Before you start, exhaust all you have in the gym for months until you peak, you'll get better results. I used this cycle in 05. I went from 210 to 230 in 16wks last 4wks used Winn n cut down to 215 solid n shredded. Good luck to you. Best to get a blood draw before you start, just to be on the safe side.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, according to what I've read, it is still 17aa...however it is supposedly less hepatoxic due to it not being taken orally.

I was hoping someone here would have experience with it, as I am just piecing together bits of information I've found.
On the opposite end of what you're asking, have you heard of the methylated version of deca/nandrolone? Dimethylnandrolone, insanely anabolic, but over the top toxicity.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
On the opposite end of what you're asking, have you heard of the methylated version of deca/nandrolone? Dimethylnandrolone, insanely anabolic, but over the top toxicity.
I have...no interest in it lolol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Likewise. I wonder what possesses people to attempt making such compounds lol. "Let's see what kind of poison we can make today"

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So you don't see any benefit in injecting winny vs taking the oral ?

Mg for mg, don't you get more out of it if it is injected? And also I read that the injectable version causes more nitrogen retention compared to the oral?

Just curious...love to learn..
And of course try whichever is the msten effective route.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Yes, injection is the way to go. When I did Winn, it wasn't oil based n burned like a mutha when injected. They now have oil based, you have to look for it. Oral is easier to get n consume. I've done injection n oral n had good results from both.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you don't see any benefit in injecting winny vs taking the oral ?

Mg for mg, don't you get more out of it if it is injected? And also I read that the injectable version causes more nitrogen retention compared to the oral?

Just curious...love to learn..
And of course try whichever is the msten effective route.
Nope.. not at all. I've used 2 of em, oral and inject. Not really any worthwile difference for me. Dosing isn't any different either for the most part. I'm just going off of my experiences though, not science.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Nope.. not at all. I've used 2 of em, oral and inject. Not really any worthwile difference for me. Dosing isn't any different either for the most part. I'm just going off of my experiences though, not science.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm just curious because the oral is significantly cheaper than the injectable.

I'm about 6 weeks into a cut right now, and just started oral winny at 50mg/day 6 days ago...I can already notice hardening and an increase in vascularity.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm just curious because the oral is significantly cheaper than the injectable.

I'm about 6 weeks into a cut right now, and just started oral winny at 50mg/day 6 days ago...I can already notice hardening and an increase in vascularity.
Yea bro, oral winni changes you fast.. 20mg of halotestin changes you the fastest though.. INSANE.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i wouldent bother IMO

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I have injectable dbol/TNE that i take as a pre workout. 50mg dbol 100 mg TNE PER ML. I think it is pretty awesome.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I have injectable dbol/TNE that i take as a pre workout. 50mg dbol 100 mg TNE PER ML. I think it is pretty awesome.
You take the full cc before each workout? How many times per week? Running anything else?

That just seems like an insane "Preworkout..." lol. Even if you're only working out 5x/week...that's an extra 500mg of test and 250mg if dbol/week! That's a cycle.

Sounds pretty ****ing sweet though :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you see much benefit in bumping from 50mg to 75mg on the winny?
Honestly, I only use winni in contest prep and I run it at 100mg and its freakin insane changes in 2 days. I'd say yea, going to 75mg would be worth it and im not one to say those sorts of things often.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as hepatotoxicity the difference is hitting your liver with an initial hit from the oral dosage,
Or
Smaller hits over time.

Though it's probably insignificant differences as a water based inject will be absorbed (snaps fingers) like that.

You only skip oral first pass metabolism. It still 100% metabolized through the liver.

50mg will be metabolized via the liver regardless of how you take it.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I dont use it everytime i train and usually only 1/2cc. Always taking other stuff. Its just for a nice extra bump.

You take the full cc before each workout? How many times per week? Running anything else?

That just seems like an insane "Preworkout..." lol. Even if you're only working out 5x/week...that's an extra 500mg of test and 250mg if dbol/week! That's a cycle.

Sounds pretty ****ing sweet though :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you see much benefit in bumping from 50mg to 75mg on the winny?
I've always found 100mg of winni to suck me dry. I only use it in contest prep so I always use it at 100mg. I started at 50mg the first time and when I changed at 2 weeks out to 100mg I was like HOLY FREAKIN HELL lol, so i just stick with that dose now. Trashes your liver and destroys your cholesterol though.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I've always found 100mg of winni to suck me dry. I only use it in contest prep so I always use it at 100mg. I started at 50mg the first time and when I changed at 2 weeks out to 100mg I was like HOLY FREAKIN HELL lol, so i just stick with that dose now. Trashes your liver and destroys your cholesterol though.
But for a first-timer you think 50mg of quality winny is ok? And how is the toxicity of it compared to say a ph like epistane?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But for a first-timer you think 50mg of quality winny is ok? And how is the toxicity of it compared to say a ph like epistane?
Yea, 50mg should be fine. Its def going to be more toxic but will TRASH your lipid profile. I would def suggest using something like heart help to help the process.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is actually not as mild as some would think.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How effectively did the heart health supp mitigate this ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How effectively did the heart health supp mitigate this ?
It really helped prevent my HDL from crashing.. It does me good enough to prevent me from running a statin in pct.. I typically run 40mg of zocor in pct but since using heart help, I have not had to which i prefer because statins are liver toxic and on its own puts my alt over 100.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
That's true I suppose.

I've just heard really good things about injectable dbol in regards to gains/sides ratio and gains/mg compared to oral.
I've used it dude.. Reforvit b.. Its still 17aa so just as hard on the body. And the gains really aren't any different... My advice is get some good Thais or make ya own in caps or liquid suspension

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It really helped prevent my HDL from crashing.. It does me good enough to prevent me from running a statin in pct.. I typically run 40mg of zocor in pct but since using heart help, I have not had to which i prefer because statins are liver toxic and on its own puts my alt over 100.
Ever since using Talos on cycle my HDL takes nowhere near as hard of a hit as it use to (Have blood work for 6 out of my 8 cycles). Now on cycle i take 500mg coq10 Ar1macare pro, 2400mg red yeast rice, 5g fish oils, policosonal and a few others. These supports actually help a ton are beyond under-rated

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
You already have a solid foundation n you're not a youngster, under 25. We start losing our natural test around 25 n really start @ 30-35. I did my first cycle @ 35 n it was great. Orals are good, but harsh on the liver you need to take liver aid (milk thistle) . especially when using anadrol (a-bombs). Dbol's a good start, but for a good builder add Test 250 or 300. 1.5cc every two days also in the same hit add 1.5cc of dbol n take Diana pill form with. They come in 5, 10, n 25mgs, goal is 50mgs every 3 days. Monday 1.5cc Test, 1.5cc Dbol n 50mgs Diana, n if you want to get crazy add an A bomb, but do that every 5 days. On Thu repeat on Sun repeat. Do @ least a 16wk cycle, the last 5wks take 50mgs of Winn to harden up n get the vein thin skin look. I advise taking the A bombs only 6-8wks. If you've never injected, jump on YouTube or any gear site, it's a lil scary @ first, but the pins are razor sharp n slide right in. After the 2nd n 3rd hit, it's like brushing your teeth. Before you start, exhaust all you have in the gym for months until you peak, you'll get better results. I used this cycle in 05. I went from 210 to 230 in 16wks last 4wks used Winn n cut down to 215 solid n shredded. Good luck to you. Best to get a blood draw before you start, just to be on the safe side.
8 weeks of adrol? Lol.. Dude most ppl can handle 4-5 barely.. If u have quality a bombs that is. And are u suggesting taking injectable dbol AND oral dbol at the same time??

Last edited: