Dbol vs Anadrol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Which do you like better for putting on mass? Why?

Assume an appropriately dosed AI is in place.

Which gives you greater gains vs sides ratio?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol.. abomb strength gains jump up to fast that make training risky. Abombs can give a sloppy look, Dbol is much cleaner.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is superior to Adrol in my opinion.

drogan

drogan

Awards
tbol>>dbol>>adrol. tbol you wont notice as quickly, but you will put on excellent mass and strength and the glycogen retention is incredible. Dbol will put weight on you very quickly, (as will abombs,) but you will hold a lot of water. the strength on dbol is also incredible, and you get a sense of euphoria on it, but the sides can be nasty due to excess estrogen(methylestrogen to be exact, which is more potent), plus its more androgenic than tbol and can cause more aggressive hairloss and other androgenic sides. Ive personally never used abombs, but a good friend of mine has, he was very lethargic, the size gains were maybe a little higher, but he was running 75mg adrol compared to my 50 dbol, so that could have been it. He had some lethargy which dbol is not known to do. He was also very bloated. I personally love tbol, no lethargy but also not quite the same sense of euphoria you get on dbol.

drock77

drock77

Awards
Tbol I've gained like 25lbs with no side strength wise was just like dbol to me but I hear adrol give you crazy strength

drogan

drogan

Awards
Tbol I've gained like 25lbs with no side strength wise was just like dbol to me but I hear adrol give you crazy strength
from everything ive seen adrol will give the best strength gains, but its also a very "dirty" steroid

drock77

drock77

Awards
I hear after you come off the estrogen rebound is crazy

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
tbol>>dbol>>adrol. tbol you wont notice as quickly, but you will put on excellent mass and strength and the glycogen retention is incredible. Dbol will put weight on you very quickly, (as will abombs,) but you will hold a lot of water. the strength on dbol is also incredible, and you get a sense of euphoria on it, but the sides can be nasty due to excess estrogen(methylestrogen to be exact, which is more potent), plus its more androgenic than tbol and can cause more aggressive hairloss and other androgenic sides. Ive personally never used abombs, but a good friend of mine has, he was very lethargic, the size gains were maybe a little higher, but he was running 75mg adrol compared to my 50 dbol, so that could have been it. He had some lethargy which dbol is not known to do. He was also very bloated. I personally love tbol, no lethargy but also not quite the same sense of euphoria you get on dbol.
Thanks for the input.

So, hdrol is the prohormone to tbol. It was great, but nothing amazing on terms of gains. How much stronger/better is tbol at a comparable dose?

drogan

drogan

Awards
Thanks for the input.

So, hdrol is the prohormone to tbol. It was great, but nothing amazing on terms of gains. How much stronger/better is tbol at a comparable dose?
tbol will be very similar to a comparable dose of hdrol, just a lot more pronounced.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have a love hate relationship with Dbol. My friend uses 35-40mg of dbol and gains 7 kg I use 20mg and gain 6kg It gives me insane strength as well BUT I always feel like total **** on it. I just have a hate hate relationship with adrol :D

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I have a love hate relationship with Dbol. My friend uses 35-40mg of dbol and gains 7 kg I use 20mg and gain 6kg It gives me insane strength as well BUT I always feel like total **** on it. I just have a hate hate relationship with adrol :D
That's weird that you feel like **** on dbol...so many people report a sense of euphoria and extreme well being.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's weird that you feel like **** on dbol...so many people report a sense of euphoria and extreme well being.
I know! my friend said he felt immortal 25mg and I felt like dying!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mehh.. never liked Tbol.. dbol is awesome though. Anadrol is best pre-contest imo for fullness and vascularity.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think it has been made very clear in this post that everyone reacts different to different compounds at different doses. Only way to know for sure is to try it.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Dbol over adrol for keepable gains.. Provided u use a decent test base

JP10

JP10

Awards
Anadrol is very harsh on your liver. dbol is much better in terms of overall gains and also you get a great sense of well-being. I took anadrol to kick start my cycle but had to drop it because my liver got ****ed up. very miserable feeling.

You took anadrol for 4 days... And if you log is correct(Which I have no idea, because it is so dam confusing) you were taking anavar as well?? Have you ever even touched dbol?? My point is don't comment about things you don't know about.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
To top it off dbol makes you feel so freakin good mentally

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
D Bol ! I dose it at 50mgs usually for 4-5 weeks to kick start the bigger picture. But have an AI on hand especially at those dosages because it does tend to convert to estrogen at high levels. That can easily be negated. Rock on brother

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Dbol makes me feel great, I get that euphoria and energy boost. No huge weight gain in my case. I enjoy it though!

Tried injectable A-drol for a bit once and got super horny, with some strength gains. Also crazy painful pip. Odd stuff, wouldn't recommend Inj A-drol, oral will be what I try in future.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is too toxic imho. Use dbol. Stop spending so much time debating what steroid. Use the basic ones + BETTER diet + SMARTER training. I've made better gains off of test + supports and controlling ALL side effects + smart diet train then people that use 5-6 compounds at once. Food is underrated.

max37

Awards
Yeah if the a-bombs are pure your strength will go straight through the roof, and you will bloat and hold alot of water. Dbols are less effective than a-bombs but you still gain alot of strength but without the bloat.

gtrack

Awards
Been using dbol for about 15 years and has always been my favourite until a couple of years ago...then it it started giving me more side effects than good effects.Heart palpitations,shortness of breath and too much water retention although i also took exemestane and nolvadex with it and never went above 25mg/ed (and 500mg EQ ew).
A few months ago used drol for the first time as the only oral on cycle.At 25mg/ed it quickly made my muscles bigger ,made me feel better and made me recover better between workouts.Went up 10 pounds within a couple of weeks of good muscular weight.Also on exemestane and nolva (and 500mg EQ /ew).
Right now i have to say drol is better for me.
I think lethargy with drol is probably due to excessive dosages being takes for this drug-50-100mg ed is wayyy too much for any oral it stresses your liver and you feel like dying not because of the drug itself but because of the high dosage that gives you hepatitis (lives inflammation).
Also tried drol and dbol together a while ago (25mg each ED) and the very next day i felt i could not breathe.after the second day i stopped and started Lasix for 3-5 days to get rid of the water.Never again.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Also tried drol and dbol together a while ago (25mg each ED) and the very next day i felt i could not breathe.after the second day i stopped and started Lasix for 3-5 days to get rid of the water.Never again.
My buddy has been doing this for a couple weeks now. Looks like an animal, but I didn't figure it felt great.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
I have yet to try anadrol because of the high blood pressure. I'm susceptible to it and it gives me migraines and tension headaches. I have used tbol, dbol, anavar, of the options being discussed. 100 mg ed var with at least hrt blows the rest out of the water. I did notice hair thinning at that dose of var. Not sure if you're concerned.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Neither. I'd rather run something cleaner like Tbol to kickstart a Test/Deca cycle.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Been using dbol for about 15 years and has always been my favourite until a couple of years ago...then it it started giving me more side effects than good effects.Heart palpitations,shortness of breath and too much water retention although i also took exemestane and nolvadex with it and never went above 25mg/ed (and 500mg EQ ew).
A few months ago used drol for the first time as the only oral on cycle.At 25mg/ed it quickly made my muscles bigger ,made me feel better and made me recover better between workouts.Went up 10 pounds within a couple of weeks of good muscular weight.Also on exemestane and nolva (and 500mg EQ /ew).
Right now i have to say drol is better for me.
I think lethargy with drol is probably due to excessive dosages being takes for this drug-50-100mg ed is wayyy too much for any oral it stresses your liver and you feel like dying not because of the drug itself but because of the high dosage that gives you hepatitis (lives inflammation).

Your recent experiences with D-bol(and any hormone) is due to aging. When you get older you've got to be more aware of these things and plan accordingly. The upside is that as you age, it takes less of these hormones to give the effects we are looking for, but a lot times we don't lower dosages accordingly either.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I know! my friend said he felt immortal 25mg and I felt like dying!
I've read some articles that pointed out that D-bol increases dopamine... in some folks, they'll feel better, but other guys will get anxious.

I'm not sure how many other androgens have as significant effect as d-bol, but I suspect tren is one of them...

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I've read some articles that pointed out that D-bol increases dopamine... in some folks, they'll feel better, but other guys will get anxious.

I'm not sure how many other androgens have as significant effect as d-bol, but I suspect tren is one of them...
That's a hell of an explanation. I always figured it would be norepinephrine that they modulated, but dopamine is also very consistent with the symptoms.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
So I've recently ran them both together and can confirm it was a hell of a rush/pump in the gym. I did 20mg Dbol and 50mg Adrol.

The Dbol always gives me a nice boost of energy, feeling of well being, and some added strength in gym. Adrol gave me lots of added strength in the gym, and not much of that energy effect. I ran Adrol as high as 100mg (50mg AM, 50mg PM) with no sides or issues.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've recently ran them both together and can confirm it was a hell of a rush/pump in the gym. I did 20mg Dbol and 50mg Adrol.

The Dbol always gives me a nice boost of energy, feeling of well being, and some added strength in gym. Adrol gave me lots of added strength in the gym, and not much of that energy effect. I ran Adrol as high as 100mg (50mg AM, 50mg PM) with no sides or issues.
That's always a decent stack!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
That's always a decent stack!
Is it wise to stack smaller doses of the two rather than a higher dose of one such as our brother did here? I reason that it may help to mitigate some of the side effects one sees with either compound at high doses.

Oh, and FWIW, I had a buddy try 25mg of real Trest pre-workout rather than his standard dbol and he is now anxiously awaiting the re-release of OL Trest. So long as you look out for your prolactin sides, this can be a well-tolerated alternative to either dbol or adrol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it wise to stack smaller doses of the two rather than a higher dose of one such as our brother did here? I reason that it may help to mitigate some of the side effects one sees with either compound at high doses.

Oh, and FWIW, I had a buddy try 25mg of real Trest pre-workout rather than his standard dbol and he is now anxiously awaiting the re-release of OL Trest. So long as you look out for your prolactin sides, this can be a well-tolerated alternative to either dbol or adrol.
In my opinion, yes. I've tried 100mg anadrol, blot and digestion issues arouse and 50mg dbol BP got really high. Doing 2pmg dbol and 50mg anadrol I saw nothing. 10mg split dose dbol and 50mg adrol pre had me feeling best. You could do all Pre-workout too.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, yes. I've tried 100mg anadrol, blot and digestion issues arouse and 50mg dbol BP got really high. Doing 2pmg dbol and 50mg anadrol I saw nothing. 10mg split dose dbol and 50mg adrol pre had me feeling best. You could do all Pre-workout too.
Thank you, sir! That's exactly what I had hoped to hear. My concern is the water retention compounding the inherent BP issues; my most sensitive aspect to side effects. I don't seem to get moody or grow tits, but even Trest PWO on a test cycle made my BP raise significantly. I won't derail this thread by delving into that, though.