What's yalls opinion on a Test and Deca cycle?

big_lando

Awards
I'm not doing a cycle atm. But I was just doing some research and what my uncle and dad used to used back in the day was a Test and Deca cycle. Don't know if it's still good today as it was back in the 80s. Just looking for info. from people with more experience.

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's a good bulking cycle. Kick off with dbol or something. A lot of water retention though, I felt like a bloated whale when I did it. However, I don't think I really had my estrogen under control. Gained 25 pounds, kept 20

big_lando

Awards
BamBam0319 I like to think I have a basic knowledge of gear. And I'm no where from starting my first cycle. But where which forum would I go to or what should I do to become more knowledgeable?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319 I like to think I have a basic knowledge of gear. And I'm no where from starting my first cycle. But where which forum would I go to or what should I do to become more knowledgeable?

Not a lot of people here run injectable cycles, although the ones that do use them are very knowledgeable. Keep asking questions and hopefully they will answer.
Read, look up articles, google search, ask people who have experience in what you're interested in trying, etc.
Basically just do all the research you can.

big_lando

Awards
Not a lot of people here run injectable cycles, although the ones that do use them are very knowledgeable. Keep asking questions and hopefully they will answer.
Read, look up articles, google search, ask people who have experience in what you're interested in trying, etc.
Basically just do all the research you can.
Thanks man. I'm still years away and I don't know if injectable or oral is the way. But trust me I'll be doing research.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks man. I'm still years away and I don't know if injectable or oral is the way. But trust me I'll be doing research.

Definitely, anytime bro. Injectables are much more sustainable in terms of how much of your results you can keep afterwards, but orals are more faster acting for the most part. They all have their purpose. If you're looking to dip your toes, the legal prohormone options currently on the market are a great place to start. Things like 1-andro, 4-andro, epiandrosterone, androsterone.

big_lando

Awards
If you're looking to dip your toes, the legal prohormone options currently on the market are a great place to start. Things like 1-andro, 4-andro, epiandrosterone, androsterone.
Woah. Where could I buy these? I mean I'm gonna look up side effects and what a good PCT would be for them. Man you don't understand how much you've helped me already. But I'm not bothering you with all these questions am I? I've just been looking stuff up by myself for so long and to finally have some people to talk to about this stuff is blowing my mind. I'm like a kid in a candy shop, don't know where to start lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woah. Where could I buy these? I mean I'm gonna look up side effects and what a good PCT would be for them. Man you don't understand how much you've helped me already. But I'm not bothering you with all these questions am I? I've just been looking stuff up by myself for so long and to finally have some people to talk to about this stuff is blowing my mind. I'm like a kid in a candy shop, don't know where to start lol

Yeah I know how you feel lol
Not bothering me, that's what this forum is for, helping each other and learning from one another.
These andros can be found all over, by multiple companies. I rep for Focused Nutrition and right now we have epiandro and androsterone at a great value, Olympus Labs has 1-andro 4-andro and epiandro, also a great company to place your trust in. Hi-tech has some promising products on the market as well like 1-Testosterone and Superdrol (not the old harsh prohormone, a new version).
With these compounds I would still highly recommend using a SERM (clomid or nolva are the most common) along with some natural things to help you recover and retain the gains you made. There are tons of over the counter PCT products that are great for that, like Focused Nutrition's Perfect PCT, Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT.
You'll probably read all of this again when you look it up for yourself, but feel free to ask any other questions about anything you're confused or unsure about.

big_lando

Awards
Yeah I know how you feel lol
Not bothering me, that's what this forum is for, helping each other and learning from one another.
These andros can be found all over, by multiple companies. I rep for Focused Nutrition and right now we have epiandro and androsterone at a great value, Olympus Labs has 1-andro 4-andro and epiandro, also a great company to place your trust in. Hi-tech has some promising products on the market as well like 1-Testosterone and Superdrol (not the old harsh prohormone, a new version).
With these compounds I would still highly recommend using a SERM (clomid or nolva are the most common) along with some natural things to help you recover and retain the gains you made. There are tons of over the counter PCT products that are great for that, like Focused Nutrition's Perfect PCT, Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT.
You'll probably read all of this again when you look it up for yourself, but feel free to ask any other questions about anything you're confused or unsure about.

Yea I was reading guys logs with 1-Test with Hi-Tech but I'm most definitely gonna be looking in to Focused Nutrition. I haven't heard much of them but I'm looking into it. I've been lifting for 5 years now. Off and on. But for the past year I've been 100% all in. I'm trying to get my BF down. And that's been a tough trial all in its own. Would the Andros help with cutting any?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea I was reading guys logs with 1-Test with Hi-Tech but I'm most definitely gonna be looking in to Focused Nutrition. I haven't heard much of them but I'm looking into it. I've been lifting for 5 years now. Off and on. But for the past year I've been 100% all in. I'm trying to get my BF down. And that's been a tough trial all in its own. Would the Andros help with cutting any?

Yeah, they could. The drier ones like epiandro and androsterone would be better for that purpose in my opinion.

big_lando

Awards
Okay. Thanks. It's getting late here and I got class in the AM but I'm gonna be looking into Epiandro and Androsterone definitely more tomorrow. BamBam0319 Thanks brother for all this help. And I'm sure more questions will follow hahah

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test & Deca is like bread and butter.. solid proven stack.

big_lando

Awards
Test & Deca is like bread and butter.. solid proven stack.
I've notice that in what I've read. I'm gonna start my first couple "cycles" with Andros and the like. But once I feel I have a better knowledge. I think my first cycle will be a Test and Deca stack

big_lando

Awards
BamBam0319 do you think it's wise to start a cycle with Epiandro if I'm at 32-34% BF or should o try and kick that down some?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319 do you think it's wise to start a cycle with Epiandro if I'm at 32-34% BF or should o try and kick that down some?
I would cut down some naturally first bro

big_lando

Awards
I would cut down some naturally first bro
Okay thanks. That's what I was thinking. Alright then it's settled. I'm gonna bring down my BF I was thinking to around 22-25% I think that's a good start. Or is that still to high?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay thanks. That's what I was thinking. Alright then it's settled. I'm gonna bring down my BF I was thinking to around 22-25% I think that's a good start. Or is that still to high?
For hormones, bro 22-25% is WAY to high. That amount of fat increases stress to the heart, couple that with the increased cardiac stress from pro-hormones and you are not in a good situation. You need your bodyfat around 14% to begin cycling in a healthy fashion.

big_lando

Awards
For hormones, bro 22-25% is WAY to high. That amount of fat increases stress to the heart, couple that with the increased cardiac stress from pro-hormones and you are not in a good situation. You need your bodyfat around 14% to begin cycling in a healthy fashion.
Yea I was gonna go for 13% it's just more time to research and get my mind right on a good diet and training schedule.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea I was gonna go for 13% it's just more time to research and get my mind right on a good diet and training schedule.
That would be smart man!