Winstrol. For strength only

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Never tried winstrol before. Looking to enter a strongman comp with a weight restriction. Anavar is a little too expensive, and not really wanting to go with halotest for this comp. Would Winstrol be a good option?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say no. The last thing you want doing strong man is sore joints.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I'd say no. The last thing you want doing strong man is sore joints.
Yes, that was definitely a concern. Would a joint support supp work in your opinion, or would a different compound be a better choice. I was thinking a 3-4 run of halotest at about 20mg per day ( split into two 10mg doses) and maybe upping it to 30mg/day. Or Tbol for 6 Weeks at 40-50mg/day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you already at the top of your weight class, how high is your body fat.

Reason being if you can't afford to gain then halo. But I don't see why you can't use a-bombs and keep your diet in check and maintain weight last 3 weeks leading up to the contest. Maybe someone else will pop in who knows a Lil more relative to stronman

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Yes, I'm about 10 lbs over eight class. But that's easy with a water cut. I'm about 9% B.F. And don't want Anadrol because of the weight gain. I compete on a national level, looks to go t world championships. Maintenance diet is about 3200 cals, so keeping diet in check is easy. I'm thinking maybe the T bol. I would use the Halo at a high comp level.