Tren e with Trt

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I was just curious about this... I'm 33 on trt 200 mg a week. Split into 2 shots a week to help manage my e2.
I was thinking of adding tren e in for as long as tolerable with my trt. I've tried it once previously 300 mg a week with sides of moderate anxiety and some sleeping problems... (I'm a light sleeper to begin with). I went upto 400 mg a week and 3 weeks at that dose my nipples started to sweat...
So I was thinking of doing a 1:1 dosing for as long as it's tolerable for me or maybe just 10 weeks.

Would this be advisable or should I go with a 300 dose? I'm currently cutting training is on point, training partner is a state and regional npc champion, body builder.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love tren at 200mg. I've always felt like typical dosages were excessive unless you're gonna go pro. Get some gw1516 to keep your lipids in check. I'm sure you know about prami.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
stankyleg yes sir. Didn't use it prior I had caber and don't know which made me feel worse lol I have prescribed exemstane for my e2 taken as need but I've just been sitting on it was going to use it now if I convince myself to take the dive again... I'll look into the gw any brand you suggest?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to also run a 1:1 (200:200) Test and Tren

I self administer TRT at 200/week. Will add in 100mg of Tren E with each shot. I'm very sleep and bp sensitive so I'm hoping with my diet and training also being on point it will be plenty to make good gains and keep sides to a minimum if any at all.

I should add that I will also be adding Mast E at a bit higher dose of 400/week

Each pin will be:
.5ml Test Cyp
.5ml Tren E
1ml Mast E

for 10 weeks

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to also run a 1:1 (200:200) Test and Tren

I self administer TRT at 200/week. Will add in 100mg of Tren E with each shot. I'm very sleep and bp sensitive so I'm hoping with my diet and training also being on point it will be plenty to make good gains and keep sides to a minimum if any at all.

I should add that I will also be adding Mast E at a bit higher dose of 400/week

Each pin will be:
.5ml Test Cyp
.5ml Tren E
1ml Mast E

for 10 weeks
Thats a bad ass cycle.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Low dose for the most part, but should be effective. I'm excited!!
Good for you for using low dose.

So many people don't take advantage of low dosing. No need to do high dose until your at that point..and some folks never come close to that point.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good for you for using low dose.

So many people don't take advantage of low dosing. No need to do high dose until your at that point..and some folks never come close to that point.
Did moderate/high dose of Tren last year and it was great for gains and sides. Being a little more health conscious this year and want it to be more enjoyable.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg yes sir. Didn't use it prior I had caber and don't know which made me feel worse lol I have prescribed exemstane for my e2 taken as need but I've just been sitting on it was going to use it now if I convince myself to take the dive again... I'll look into the gw any brand you suggest?
I usually just get a gram of it for about 35 bucks on an online auction site. Then I put it into pure grain alcohol we're 20 milligrams is in a half milliliter

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a cruise with 200 Test and 100 Tren/Mast. I ended up getting Tren sides without any real beneficial effects except very mild strength gains. I started on 3/4 of those doses and felt it was better overall for gains to use ratio.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a cruise with 200 Test and 100 Tren/Mast. I ended up getting Tren sides without any real beneficial effects except very mild strength gains. I started and 3/4 of those doses and felt it was better overall for gains to use ratio.
For me, everyone's different, if tren is in the mix, I drop test to 150mg per week at most. Also, if run mast twice as high as tren, sides are greatly reduced. But to illustrate it, if I had it on hand,

Test e 100mg wk
Tren e 200mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk

This would be damn near side effect free, for me. Some mild sleep issues.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Dma378 I self admin as well... well my wife does all my shots for me, I wanted to try mast but the guy I know can only get prop and I don't want to mix esters.

Also thank you for all the insight guys.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, everyone's different, if tren is in the mix, I drop test to 150mg per week at most. Also, if run mast twice as high as tren, sides are greatly reduced. But to illustrate it, if I had it on hand,

Test e 100mg wk
Tren e 200mg wk
Mast e 400mg wk

This would be damn near side effect free, for me. Some mild sleep issues.
I felt the results and overall feeling of the cruise was better at 150 Test and 75 Tren/Masteron. I had no sides but similar results to the higher dosing.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info in here. Might lower test to 125 with 200 tren and 400 mast. The mast will do all the libido work at that dose. So could probably keep test low.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 I self admin as well... well my wife does all my shots for me, I wanted to try mast but the guy I know can only get prop and I don't want to mix esters.

Also thank you for all the insight guys.
Check your pm's bro

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good info in here. Might lower test to 125 with 200 tren and 400 mast. The mast will do all the libido work at that dose. So could probably keep test low.
I think you'll dig this. If your diet is in check, add some gw1516 to help with cardio and lipids, this would be a kicking recomp or cutter. I love low dose test with moderate tren on a ketogenic cycle. It'll make an old man look young. :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll dig this. If your diet is in check, add some gw1516 to help with cardio and lipids, this would be a kicking recomp or cutter. I love low dose test with moderate tren on a ketogenic cycle. It'll make an old man look young. :)
Will be more of a recomp. Approaching the end of a cut right now. Dropped 26lbs since Jan, got about 10 to go. Then will start adding some calories back in at about 8%bf and fill up nice for summer

And you're right, this old man gonna look beast this year!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be more of a recomp. Approaching the end of a cut right now. Dropped 26lbs since Jan, got about 10 to go. Then will start adding some calories back in at about 8%bf and fill up nice for summer

And you're right, this old man gonna look beast this year!!
How old are you my man? I'm looking 40 right in the eyes

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are my fellow old farts taking for the tren insomnia?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously. Valerian and magnesium oil.