Epistane before test e cycle?

Whorecules

Awards
I'm currently on week 2 of an epistane cycle. I got the epistane, and then saw a super sweet sale for some injectables and I hopped on that immediately, and now I have the goods for a 12 week test E 500mg/week cycle on the way. I also have some dbol coming as a kicker which I'm hoping to run at 30mg/day for the first 4/5 weeks. Looks like the test will be getting here right around week 4/5 of the epi cycle. So, should I just stop the epi and wait, and maybe incorporate it into the end of the cycle, or should I just run it straight through?

For background, I have 3 PH cycles and an oral only cycle under my belt, so this'll be my first injectable cycle. I did have a problem with very slight gyno with one cycle, but I stopped it with some nolva in PCT. I've never had a problem with my test levels bouncing back, even before I was running legit PCT's. I'm 25 and have been lifting since I was 16 (seriously since 17). I'm also a fatty, so this cycle is for recomp.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How is your diet looking?

Tough call here, ideally you would have thought ahead and planned this as two cycles or kicked the test with epi.

Safest = pct after epi and wait,
But you'd likely be fine starting test after epi runs out.

Whorecules

Awards
Diet is currently everything in sight but I'm dialing it way down and probably going to do a cyclical ketogenic diet as it's worked very well for me in the past. I always gain some weight in the winter though. Definitely not letting the few months before summer go to waste. I'm insanely carb sensitive so cutting them is my only option.

Anywho, how long do you think I should wait after pct to start the test if I decide to go that route?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Time on + PCT = time off generally, so 10 weeks or so.

You will probably be told to try out Test solo to see how it treats you, before stacking like this

Whorecules

Awards
I think I'll just stop the epi now, since it's so early and I'm not shut down yet. If anything I can keep it for a down the road cycle or throw it in at the end of this upcoming as a finisher. Don't want to F my liver up with back to back orals since I know I won't be patient enough to wait 10 weeks when this package arrives.

Whorecules

Awards
Do you think that epi would be less or more hepatoxic than the dbol?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hard to compare orals to injectables,

Honestly unsure on that, may lean to epi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh ok you said you grabbed injects on a sale I got mixed up there.
Similar hepatoxicity IMO

Whorecules

Awards
Gotcha. Dbol is probably more effective, so if I decide to go with a kicker, I'll stick with dbol and maybe run epi in the last weeks. I'll see how I feel and how my bloods look. Trying to play it safe. Only got one liver after all. Any other cycle/dosage/anything info or advice from anyone is appreciated.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
You should stick with test e solo dbol is a bit much to add for first cycle just my 50 cent.