Blackstone Labs Super Trenabol and Anavar

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Hey guys how are you? I'm looking forward a couple months to a cutting cycle before going to the beach. Considering a test base with this but does anyone have experience with these two products combines or say running four weeks of one followed by the next? I'm looking for muscle retention increased vascularize in a large calorie deficit (750-1000 below bmr). Currently I'm 6' 235 lbs at around 18%. Would like to get down to at least 15 or below before considering this cycle but I'm unsure about how toxic this could be. I know the tren is nonmethylated and anavar isn't considered as toxic either but any assistance would be great. Would prob run a pct like the perfect pct off evolutionary. Any input guys? PH/SARMS exp= Super DMZ 2.0, Halo, RPN Havoc, Ostarine, GW. Also HGH.
Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Don't waste your time with anything from evolutionary.
I don't have experience with these products although I have used trenavar plenty of times, just wanted to give you a heads up on the PCT. Make sure you have a SERM.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
I just meant one of the articles suggesting nolvadex, clomid, exemestane, osta, and gw not the actual products

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just meant one of the articles suggesting nolvadex, clomid, exemestane, osta, and gw not the actual products
Well you probably only need nolva or clomid, not both, and you definitely don't want to use Ostarine in PCT. It's suppressive and defeats the point of PCT. Exemestane is a good AI for PCT because you won't get a rebound effect of estrogen when you come off. I personally like GW, some say it's garbage and others like it.
What was your experience with trenavar?
It was one of my favorite prohormones, increased vascularity, strong as hell, and gained good size. I got kinda irritable on it just like I have on actual trenbolone, but keep your estrogen under control and you should be okay.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Ok sounds good. Any need for caber during for you? I've heard about prolactin level issues during but was unsure with such a low conversion rate orally if it would be trivial or not.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ok sounds good. Any need for caber during for you? I've heard about prolactin level issues during but was unsure with such a low conversion rate orally if it would be trivial or not.
You should be ok if you keep your estrogen under control. It's when your e2 gets too high that prolactin can also become a problem.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran OL tr3n and stopped after 4 weeks at 90mg, sides became horrible but the gains were freakin awsome

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i ran OL tr3n and stopped after 4 weeks at 90mg, sides became horrible buy the gains were freakin awsome
What sides did you experience?

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Still looking for experiences with super trenabol or comparable then bridging with anavar for say 8 total weeks. Anyone completely advise against this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Still looking for experiences with super trenabol or comparable then bridging with anavar for say 8 total weeks. Anyone completely advise against this?
how much tren do you have?

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
3 bottles of 90 at 20 mg per. Anavar have plenty.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
I was thinking run the tren around 60 as that seems to be a decent sides to effect ratio, not sure on the anavar though.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Anavar is 50mg minimum to see any magic but alongside tren i would some 40-60mg should be okay.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Anyone think this would be super harsh or not. I know neither is methylated necessarily but also anything will pass the liver. What bout extending to 8 weeks with tren then anavar. What's the potential for shut down sides etc?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would raise dose of teen I'm on 100 mg ed and getting good results 60 was wasting it imo

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would raise dose of teen I'm on 100 mg ed and getting good results 60 was wasting it imo

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
90MG was the sweet spot for me, 8 weeks is perfectly fine and probably wont need to bridge into var...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black stone labs are shady any sell bunk shiit.

You should go with a different brand.

jmaitland806

Awards
I was thinking of stacking mdrol with tren what's yalls thoughts for my next cycle?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll have ripped muscles to go with your bitch tits