New year - New cycle - MOAR GAINZZ

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Stupid title aside, i meant to start this last Sunday when i started my cycle.

Cycle is as follows - it's similar to last year except i flipped when im doing the tren. did tren to start last year and i wish i would have waited til the end.

Dbol -50mg/day - week 1 -4
Test E - 800 mg/week - week 1 - 16
Test E - 400 mg/week - week 17 - 24
Tren A - 700 mg/week - week 17 - 24

Asin for an AI - 12.5 mg EOD. So far so good on this dosing. I'll adjust it as needed, but half a pill EOD seems ok at this point, might be E3D once i drop the Dbol.

I'll post my starting pics just like last year. I gotta warn ya though, I really fell off the wagon and started eating HORRIBLY for a solid 6 months. I am talking absolute junk food and drinking beer :( I guess i was so strict during the cycle last year, that as soon as i got off cycle i decided to go HAM.

I started my first pin on Sunday. Hit my right VG with 400mg. Wednesday was another 400 in the left VG. Slight bit of pip on the second pin.

Been taking 50mg dbol preworkout since sunday as well. To note, pumps are crazy, but i dont see any weight gain yet or strength improvements. It's also only been a week.

To put your minds at easy, I'll also post pics of my transformation from last year so that y'all dont think some fatty mcfat fat is taking juice and not know how to actually workout.

Forgot to add:

Bodyweight 220
BF% - 20% <--- done by hydrostatic testing
1 rep max bench - 305
1 rep max squat - 405
1 rep max DL - 415

Last edited:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks perfect.. throw some igf-1 into your pct.. you will love it.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Above are the before / after of my last cycle. Next up is my current state. again... i really fell off the wagon. don't hate too much.

2016begin.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice results you had on your last year cycle .. looks like that shyt put some hair on ya chest too :)

You remember how much you weight'd in the post cycle pic last year ?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Starting pic was 215, ending pic was 220. It was a major recomp

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
also to note, i switched suppliers for this one. still domestic which is awesome. Product is cystal clear (previous source was darker yellow for test E). So far no pip, very smooth. oh, and the price is extremely competitive. and the Dbol tastes like i licked a battery's ******* (its in suspension), but the pumps are outrageous and i can tell this week my strength is going up. it's so weird to switch sources, but i'm glad i did. it's kinda like breaking up with someone you have dated for too long but you dont wanna hurt their feelings lol. sorry old source :( but HELLO NEW SOURCE!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
alrighty, quick recap of what i've done so far this week. monday was shoulders. felt great and the pumps started within 10 reps doing DB raises. i am shooting for a lot of volume as that is what seemed to work for me last time, so why mess up what i know works.

tuesday - back. did a lot of bent over rows with a barbell. ramped up to 205lbs x 10 reps. that was pretty dang tough. also did seated cable rows, lat pull downs, and finally burned out with regular old wide grip pull ups. needless to say im feeling it today.

Wednesday (today) - gonna hit legs. shooting for squats, deadlifts, calf raises, lunges, and leg extension /curls. i'll post up a 2 week progress photo this sunday.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
That before and after comparison blew me away, awesome work!! I can't wait to see what this round looks like. I think you just convinced me to skip OTC stuff lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Ohh, I thought you meant I convinced you to use OTC stuff. My bad, I was reading it wrong

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Ohh, I thought you meant I convinced you to use OTC stuff. My bad, I was reading it wrong
Haha I re-read it and it definitely could have been taken either way so I edited it.
I think if I'm going to take the risk and put in the work I don't want to be standing in front of the mirror squinting wondering if I got results lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Alright, start of week 3 and things are looking good. Huge changes in my physique already. I'll try to get progress pics up soon.

Best part of being on is being able to workout multiple times a day and recover quickly. Dbol is giving outrageous pumps, I can't imagine what it would be like if I took a pwo too.

Bench is going up steadily, since Monday is universal bench day. Repped out 245 x 12 for 5 sets. Then drop setted 185 til failure. Chest felt friggin hyoogge!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have been neglecting this, my bad everybody. I have actually taken the progress pics, i just have not uploaded them yet. I'll get on that soon.

For now, here are a few updates:

1) Dbol is awesome for quick strength and size gains. My shirt sleeves are maxed out (size large), and when i get my arms workin in the gym its almost cutting off my circulation. I'm going for the "i shop at baby GAP" look, and it's working.

2) my body still loves to aromatize stuff. I really think my body wants to be a woman cause it's trying to grow me tittys. I am gonna blame this one on the Dbol, because exemstane just isnt cutting it. i switched over to 1.0mg of letro EOD to combat puffy nips and sensitivity. i will jump back to exemestane once i drop the dbol (should be in 2 weeks, i wanted 6 weeks of this pump-inducing craziness).

3) strength is steadily increasing with each workout, and my endurance is through the roof. Squatting 315 is getting relatively easy for 5 sets of 12 (ATG). I love going super low on squats cause i feel it in my quads more, and for some reason it actually feels better on my knees.

- Bench is going up very quickly. Able to rep out 265 with relative easy, and this is only 4 weeks in (this is the start of my 5th week). I can't wait to throw tren on top of this at the end.
- I am seeing HUGE increases in my back strength. Bent over rows with 225, strict form, for 8 reps is now possible. I understand some of you freaks do this with easy when you were 13 and natty, but y'all can suck it. I'm happy with it lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh, one more thing. I am seeing a lot of change in my body composition already. I am ashamed i let it get so bad. y'all keep me honest. feedback is greatly appreciated.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i agree. and yes, i should have leaned out natty, but i am impatient. Trust me, i would be making the same comments if opened a thread and saw a before photo like mine and someone saying they were about to start a cycle.

but, hopefully i can prove what i can do like last time. Thanks for you input 'distilled water'

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i totally forgot about this to be honest. things got crazy, ended up moving places, new job , etc.

Quick updates. Just had my bodyfat retested (hydrostatic tank test)

Bodyweight: 226lbs (+7lbs from 12 weeks ago)
Bodyfat %: 16.1 (-4% from 12 weeks go)

I started with 400mg tren E starting at week 6. That stuff is cardio in a bottle. The fat is melting off and strength is through the roof. Just for ****s and giggles i wanted to see how many reps of 225 i could get. Ended up doing 225 x 20 on flat bench. BRING IT ON NFL COMBINE lol.

Finally got 505 on Deadlift for 1 rep.

Squat is still at 430. My hips are sore, and not sure why.

I plan on ramping up the the Tren starting mid June and swapping to Tren A. Probably 700mg / week. and dropping test to 200mg / week.

Havent posted pics but if i ever remember to take them i will.