New to Everything

850gator

850gator

Awards
I am recently getting into the bodybuilding side of lifting. I've been training for about 15 years but it was very sport specific (wrestling and rugby). I've always been a smaller guy, my college wrestling weight class was 126-133. But now that I'm just coaching and working out I want to get effing huge because I'm sick of being tiny. I've been natural except for OTC's and have made pretty good gains, 5'11" 182 11% BF, but I want to crack 200+ and blow my lifting PR's away. Any cycle suggestions, tips, and support would go a long way!

Also, I have dealt with pubertal gyno since I was 14, so that is a huge factor in my desire to get bigger/stronger to sort of balance it out.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey mate,

I assume if you're posting in this section you're not interested in mucking around with SARMs or PH. Good :)

That being said, pretty straightforward testosterone cycle will be what you want. You could consider adding an oral kicker.

Now, bear in mind that testosterone aromatises and so with your situation estrogen control is going to be more important than ever.

But on a basic test cycle you should easily crack 200 from where you are.

Test E weeks 1-12 - 500mg pinned twice a week

Tbol - weeks 1-4 - 50mg daily (optional)

The oral kickstarter is because the long ester of test enanthate takes about four to five weeks to kick in. Tbol will give you huge strength increases which will feed in just as the test is hitting. Recommending tbol rather than dbol because of your pubertal gyno sitaution.

Now, estrogen control.

I'm going to recommend 12.5mg aromasin every day again because of your existing situation.

I would also run 60mg ralox every day as well.

Assess as things go along and you may be able to reduce the dosage of the aromasin or ralox to eod but best safe than sorry not to exacerbate any existing problems from the get go.

Hope this helps mate :)

850gator

850gator

Awards
Cheers man! So 250mg twice 500 mg total or 500 mg both times? I'm hoping to get Mentzer big eventually. Tren is a big thing around here and I am I little hesitant to pin that just yet.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
250mg twice a week = 500mg total. So 250mg Monday/250mg Thursday.

I would probably go with the tbol kicker honestly as well man. Grab up some cycle support for those four weeks.

I probably didn't talk much about PCT.

PCT

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Aromasin - 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

Those are your basics, SERM and AI. You could also work in some HCG but I don't think cycle is long enough to necessitate it but if you wanna know more, please ask. Then you can add natty supports or whatever else to assist.

Yeah, tren is big everywhere man. Start off with this and see how you go.

850gator

850gator

Awards
That looks good to me! I'm pretty pumped about Tbol, it seems kindof like the perfect oral

850gator

850gator

Awards
For dropping holiday/beer weight faster (obviously my normal diet is cleaner and I might have one drink a week on cycle)

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Wouldn't mess with t3 man. Clean up your diet and train hard with the test and you will drop the weight anyways.

850gator

850gator

Awards
Alright sounds good! My buddy had some left so I thought I'd ask. Thanks for all of your help bro!

doublet2172

Awards
Also don't drink when using the tbol since both stress your liver

850gator

850gator

Awards
I will keep that in mind! Thanks! Could I run the aromasin during the cycle and the clomid nolva as a pct?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Mate, you should DEFINITELY run the aromasin during cycle, 12.5mg every day due to your existing pubertal gyno situation.

I suggest you run some ralox during cycle as outlined above as well for extra protection. You can reduce these dosages as you see fit but play it safe in the beginning. You will know if your estro gets too low and then you can back off the aromasin a little if you need to. Ralox won't affect your cycle in any way.

Then yes, run Clomid and Nolva in PCT.

850gator

850gator

Awards
I've seen some cycles front loading the test e at 1 g for the first week. Is that something to hold off on until I have a few cycles under my belt?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Short answer, yes.

Long answer, it's not worth it. I did it, didn't really do much for me in terms of an "on feeling". The gains were there in the first weeks while the test built up in my system but the feeling wasn't really until week 4 or 5 which is normal anyways.

That's the point of the tbol kicker, you'll already start making lean dry gains and strength gains and be getting that on feeling quicker.

You certainly wouldn't run a kicker AND front load for your first cycle.

850gator

850gator

Awards
Right on. I was asking from the mindset of a test only cycle. Just trying to get as much info as possible before I order! Probably doing the exact cycle you suggested though. Nice and simple. I only have two more questions (for now*) what gauge needle works best and what is your personal preference injection site?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
No worries man, all good. Even from the mindset of a test only cycle, I think it's not worth it and just increases your risk of sides without knowing how the test is going to affect you straight up. 1g is a lot.

Yep, I would keep it simple as we've outlined. You could run the tbol for 6 weeks.

I use 18g 1.5" needle to draw with and 23g 1.25" needle for glutes and quads and 25g 1" needle for delts.

If you're pinning twice a week, glutes and quads should be fine. They're pretty straightforward.

850gator

850gator

Awards
Awesome! I'll post updates when I get it and when I start!

850gator

850gator

Awards
Is there a post about how to verify whether gear is quality? Like certain mixes should have this color, be this fluid/runny, etc...

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Hey man. Sorry haven't been on here for aaages.

Not really bro, comes down to trusting your source. Different carrier oils will lend diff colour, thickness etc etc so no real way to tell.

Trust your source and get bloods.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I promise gyno will only steadily worsen over years of cycling. I'm not saying you shouldn't cycle, but I'd go ahead and start getting the cash together for gyno surgery - I promise it will get worse as the cycles go by.

Best 6 grand out of pocket I've ever spent. Screw everything you could buy for that cash; nothing makes you feel like being comfortable in your own skin. Worth every dime.

850gator

850gator

Awards
That is the goal. I'm already saving up but I have a while before I can afford it/ can take time off work to get it done, so until then I'm going to get as big and strong as I can so when I do have it removed I won't be complete rebuild.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is the goal. I'm already saving up but I have a while before I can afford it/ can take time off work to get it done, so until then I'm going to get as big and strong as I can so when I do have it removed I won't be complete rebuild.
You will need an entire week off to avoid tearing the stitches if you don't have a desk job. Otherwise 3 days will suffice but you will need to wear a compression wrap for several days after that will limit your ability to move some.

Took 3 weeks before I felt safe benching and pressing full range, but I bet I could have pushed it up to 15-17 days post and been okay. Just wasn't worth the risk.