H-drol replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Hey guys, hope I'm in the right spot here...

Since the ban what would you say the best replacement for good ol H-drol is?

Moderate Dry gains with little sides and hair loss are main goals. Open to Sarms and not looking for a source

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
This is the Old School section....

If you liked Hdrol, consider getting some Tbol.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, hope I'm in the right spot here...

Since the ban what would you say the best replacement for good ol H-drol is?

Moderate Dry gains with little sides and hair loss are main goals. Open to Sarms and not looking for a source
If you want moderate dry gains with a lower incidence of negative side-effects, try some LGD.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Those dhea based ph products are a joke. Don't get me wrong dhea is good stuff, but don't make it out to be more than it is. You can take a dump in the most beautiful golden toilet bowl, but it's still just a toilet bowl.
He asked for moderate dry gains with minimal side effects. 1dhea is a very good ph in my opinion obviously it won't put on mass like Msten, but I use 1dhea for cutting and recomping with great results.
I had better results with 1dhea then lgd. I use about 500mg to 600mg of 1dhea and I usually gain 5lbs with alot of strength with no harsh sides. mod edit: uh, no.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
He asked for moderate dry gains with minimal side effects. 1dhea is a very good ph in my opinion obviously it won't put on mass like Msten, but I use 1dhea for cutting and recomping with great results.
I had better results with 1dhea then lgd. I use about 500mg to 600mg of 1dhea and I usually gain 5lbs with alot of strength with no harsh sides. I love 1dhea you little b1tch.
I wouldn't even say 1dhea produces "moderate gains". Too mild to be categorized with Hdrol. You mine as well go with stronger prohormones like Epistane or weaker AAS's like Tbol.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't even say 1dhea produces "moderate gains". Too mild to be categorized with Hdrol. You mine as well go with stronger prohormones like Epistane or weaker AAS's like Tbol.
I disagree. I've taken hdrol epistane msten superdrol etc. Granted 1dhea will not give you that fast rapid weight gain ,1dhea at a good dosage gave me 8lbs my last run, also running it now and I'm up 5lbs with good strength. It definitely has it place for someone trying to avoid liver stress that Epistane halo or tbol would carry. I take it knowing what type of product it is, it's mild with low side effects hardening agent. I would compare to primo. And I wouldn't bash primo for not giving me anadrol gains.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I disagree. I've taken hdrol epistane msten superdrol etc. Granted 1dhea will not give you that fast rapid weight gain ,1dhea at a good dosage gave me 8lbs my last run, also running it now and I'm up 5lbs with good strength. It definitely has it place for someone trying to avoid liver stress that Epistane halo or tbol would carry. I take it knowing what type of product it is, it's mild with low side effects hardening agent. I would compare to primo. And I wouldn't bash primo for not giving me anadrol gains.
Have you taken AAS before?

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
No real AAS. Only Sarms, PH, and peps. Would love to get my hands on some tbol

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Isn't 1dhea rough on the hairline?

This ban sucks, I didn't take it seriously, wish I had stocked up. Figured there would still have been the grey area sites out there selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.