BP on cycle.

Weatherman

Awards
For high blood pressure on cycle, would clonodine/catapress ( a blood pressure medication for lowering bp) be safe to take? (Was prescribed by doc) I know high bp usually stems from the water retention and high estrogen (which can be prevented with an ai which I use but still get nosebleeds and headaches) I actually read a few articles stating that clonodine releases growth hormone in your body as well which can be positive. Most people on here probably aren't doctors but if anyone has advice or experience i would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yates84 may be some help here???

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Somebody on the forum suggested apple cider viniger once..I took a few shots of it and have never had bp issues ever again

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somebody on the forum suggested apple cider viniger once..I took a few shots of it and have never had bp issues ever again
^^^This works but only with video proof of taking the shot. Lol. OP, most on here aren't doctors. Ask your doctor for contraindications. Or look into herbal remedies for bp control and have it under control before cycling.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Lol! I just poured some into a sherry glass..started coughing like crazy,but if it is really high OP should see a Dr

whey2buff

Awards
I take Hawthorne berrry.. Works like a charm, I am finishing a bulk 5'11" 245lbs bp120/70

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
^^^This works but only with video proof of taking the shot. Lol. OP, most on here aren't doctors. Ask your doctor for contraindications. Or look into herbal remedies for bp control and have it under control before cycling.
Damn I took a shot of it before class the other day. Should've recorded it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was clonidine prescribed by your physician for blood pressure, or anxiety, adhd, etc? Clonidine is by no means,a first choice medication for high blood pressure and is typically not experimented with until other options have been exhausted. Clonidine has same terrible side effects like sedation, in addition to a very difficult withdrawal period once coming off. I'd personally avoid it as it also requires multiple doses a day.

If looking to go the OTC route, id consider,

500mg Terminalia Arjuna 3x daily
300mg Potassium Nitrate 2-4x daily (I-Force Nutrition makes a cheap one) nothing better than nitrates for blood pressure
100-200mg L-Theanine 2-3x daily

L-Theanine relaxes the heart and blood vessels, Potassium Nitrate directly dilates the vessels, and Terminalia arjuna strengthens the hearts contraction. Can't beat that combo, hitting it from all angles. Dandelion root could be added for the diuretic aspect as well.

Otherwise, for pharmacological management, a thiazide type diuretic typically works best with AAS as water retention is the typically one of the main causes of AAS induced hypertension. Personally, I find ACE Inhibitors the safest, but I find the most success with Beta Blockers with Alpha blocking properties like coreg.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
A nice mild bp med is Moexipril

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone should look into telmesartan life extension for blood pressure control.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro High BP on cycle is mainly because of water retention( of couse genetic,dosages and compounds too) My advice is an Ace Inhibitor like (Lisopronil,Ramipril) while on (Supplements work for lowering High BP but not even close to medication). AI also in my experience plays a big role to control BP(estrogen sides). I'm on 500mg of test e x week with .5mg of adex eod and BP is perfect (Didn't use it at the beginning and got High BP)

Up you Magnesium and Potassium intake, lower Sodium and drink more water That's the best natural remedies for me that actually WORK!

Hope this will help you bro!