Aps androbolic

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Anyone used this product? Prop blend of dhea, 1-andro, 4-andro, and epi -andro it seems.. Potentially could be a potent product, but i haven't seen any feedback on it as of yet.. A bit interested if anybody has some insight of usage

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could help you more with this, as I am interested myself.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Tablets? Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
And prop blend....

If I was to run it I would do at least 4-6 tabs..

edit: lol main compound is DHEA. If that's the case 6-8tabs would probably be a better idea.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Tablets? Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
And prop blend....

If I was to run it I would do at least 4-6 tabs..

edit: lol main compound is DHEA. If that's the case 6-8tabs would probably be a better idea.
Apparently theyre sustain released tablets.. But I don't know it is kind of odd and not knowing what you're getting isn't a good thing, could be 2mg of 1 -andro, 4- -andro and epi-andro and the rest dhea.. Can't find any feedback on it online either, sucks because theoretically it has the potential to be a great product

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Apparently theyre sustain released tablets.. But I don't know it is kind of odd and not knowing what you're getting isn't a good thing, could be 2mg of 1 -andro, 4- -andro and epi-andro and the rest dhea.. Can't find any feedback on it online either, sucks because theoretically it has the potential to be a great product
Well APS is well known company. It should be legit. Though yeah, the prop blend kills it. One could ask them via email and maybe they'll let you know at least how much is DHEA or 1-DHEA.

The only real way is too run it and see how it is.

For the MPB prone I would definitely do ketaconazole shampoo and minox+azelaic acid solution throughout cycle and pct as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I can't give you first hand experience but I do know that we've have people run it and enjoy it. Let me see what info I can find for you

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, but aps used to make some legit pro hormones before bbdotcom was raided.
Then fda came a knocking on their door

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, but aps used to make some legit pro hormones before bbdotcom was raided.
Then fda came a knocking on their door
Ohh.. the good old days!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle but I am too scared to touch it, a newbie here!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I took two pills so far, don't know if this is real or in my head...holly Molly, crazy aggression in the gym, trained for almost three hours and wanted more, it was the hardest workout of my life! Please tell me this is my stupid mind playing tricks on me. What is happening !!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I took two pills so far, don't know if this is real or in my head...holly Molly, crazy aggression in the gym, trained for almost three hours and wanted more, it was the hardest workout of my life! Please tell me this is my stupid mind playing tricks on me. What is happening !!!
Yeah man placebo effect, zero chance of it kicking in that quickly, keep on training like that though bro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man placebo effect, zero chance of it kicking in that quickly, keep on training like that though bro
Lol, would have to agree.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Good good, I was in doubt! Too much pre workouts :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good good, I was in doubt! Too much pre workouts :)
Do keep logging your thoughts though! We need more coverage for this product and excited to hear how it treats you.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with Texas Lifter! Would love to hear more thoughts as you get further into your run!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 0
Cwayne Supplement Logs 14
bashar Supplement Logs 10
Anabolics 39