800-1000 a week

halljo

halljo

Awards
Just read an insider article about a pro bodybuilder who said he regularly uses 800-1000 mg of Test a week plus a ton more stuff. My question is, how the hell do you shoot 800-1000mg of Test a week without turning your blood into glue? How do they keep their Hematocrit levels in the normal ranges at that dosage?
Just curious... saw the article and I instantly thought about this

pheeroni

Awards
I believe there's a limit to one genetic including the limit of bone marrow synthesis, for you to reffer they should be in normal range is out of the question because it's surely higher than norm

halljo

halljo

Awards
I've heard that some people donate blood regularly, to reduce their Hematocrit number... but I couldn't imagine how they could donate enough blood to keep their level in a non-hazardous range. My Hematocrit levels naturally, are at the top edge of "normal" (47.5).
I get that their mass monsters (need more blood) and genetics has some play in their levels, but in my mind anything past a 50 range on Hematocrit levels, to me, means high blood pressure, migraines, reduced energetic output capabilities, lethargy and serious possibilities of blood clots and valve push through.... but I guess if their Hematocrit levels are already lower at the start or their genetics keeps those levels normalized. Just had to imagine I guess.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
1g is not an uncommon dose tbh bro.. I know many competitors that go upwards of 1,600mg-2,000mg weekly of test.. There's reports of some of those sick eastern Europeans that go upwards of 3g a week.. Donating blood is big and also using mild blood thinners seems to be a bit common but a lot of people still don't use them either, crazy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Donate blood as often as possible, but 1gm test.. isn't a SUPER high dose. It should be the limit for most, unless competitive in the sport of bodybuilding.

officefat

Awards
You can't donate blood if your shooting UG PEDS man... think of what that **** would do to a baby.

officefat

Awards
Audioph1x, when you donate blood, they give it to people. Some of them are pregnant. One of the screening questions is specifically about needle drug use and steroids. If you lie so you can donate blood, you're potentially giving someone's kid a birth defect. We have to have blood drawn and tossed.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
My buddy injects a gram of test per week and has been for many, many years. This guy won't run less than 600mg per week of test ever and he is on test indefinitely. Of course he has high BP, cholesterol, hematocrit, etc. but that is to be expected on these doses. Funny, lots of guys think 200mg of test per week will yield supra physiologic results......I don't see how this could be the case. I'm on 200mg of cyp indefinitely and my TT is under 900. The most I would run on a blast is 500mg for 6-8 weeks, but that is just me.

officefat

Awards
Do research bro!
Look, I assume most people have enough common decency not to donate blood when they are shooting up chemicals from underground labs but this thread is indicating some sever ignorance. We don't donate blood at the local blood bank. Go to the doc for therapeutic phlebotomy. Seriously, a fetus doesn't need to get jacked up with clen, tren or deca.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
What about donating plasma on AAS? Seen some crackhead-esque looking folks hanging around there lol

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Look, I assume most people have enough common decency not to donate blood when they are shooting up chemicals from underground labs but this thread is indicating some sever ignorance. We don't donate blood at the local blood bank. Go to the doc for therapeutic phlebotomy. Seriously, a fetus doesn't need to get jacked up with clen, tren or deca.
While I definitely do understand where you're coming from and believe morally you are right, I did work with a well known guru in the industry for a few months and he encouraged going to a local blood bank to donate while on cycle, he said that in some cases (I assume depending on what compounds may be run, but I could certainly be wrong) the 'doctors' actually preferred the blood of steroid users due to the higher red blood cell count. And for how lax this guy was about it, you could only assume that it is the common for users to do, especially since the man has a medical background himself

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
While I agree with you on being responsible, I would like to think that any blood received during a donation is put through a very thorough screening process to identify any issues and if any issues are present then that blood is discarded. Again, I would like to think this is the case in western medicine.

officefat

Awards
While I agree with you on being responsible, I would like to think that any blood received during a donation is put through a very thorough screening process to identify any issues and if any issues are present then that blood is discarded. Again, I would like to think this is the case in western medicine.
Keep thinking that but you're wrong. Here's the "extensive" tests. note that their is no chemical analysis for toxic or birth defect causing substances.
Blood donations are tested for the following:

ABO and Rh blood types.
Unexpected red blood cell antibodies that are a result of prior transfusion, pregnancy, or other factors.
Hepatitis B surface antigen, indicating a current infection (hepatitis) or carrier state for hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis B core antigen, indicator of a present or past infection with the hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis C virus, indicating a current or past infection with hepatitis C virus (most common cause of non-A/non-B hepatitis).
Antibody to HTLV-I/II, indicator of infection with a virus that may cause adult T-cell leukemia or neurological disease.
Antibody to HIV-1/2, indicator of infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV) and HIV.
Screening test for antibodies to syphilis.
NAT for West Nile Virus (WNV).
Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) test for Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas Disease).
In addition, all platelet apheresis donations are tested for bacterial contamination.
http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/donation-faqs

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Please note that I am not trying to be dickish or sarcastic here... I actually don't know the answers.

Wouldn't they see that your RBC count is extremely/abnormally high if you are on EQ? I mean it may not be an immediate disqualifier, but would it flag your "donation" and warrant further testing?

Also I'm pretty sure it asks directly about needle use and/or AAS, right? But what can guarantee that 100% of people are going to be truthful about some of the stuff? Does it not ask about other stuff like illicit drugs, psychoactive chems, nicotine usage etc? There has got to be some type of fail safe preliminary physical screening of the blood for stuff other than transmittable diseases, right?

Again, just discussing..I really have no idea here.

officefat

Awards
My point originally was we shouldn't lie to donate. There are specific questions about steroids and drug use. I think if they did chemical analysis on each donation, the cost would sky rocket. I could be wrong, but from what I know, it's irresponsible for us to lie to donate when we can have blood withdrawn and discarded at a minor expense compared to what we could cost a family.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Just read an insider article about a pro bodybuilder who said he regularly uses 800-1000 mg of Test a week plus a ton more stuff. My question is, how the hell do you shoot 800-1000mg of Test a week without turning your blood into glue? How do they keep their Hematocrit levels in the normal ranges at that dosage?
Just curious... saw the article and I instantly thought about this
That is a rather mild dose of test for any top level pro. Like really mild.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
That is a rather mild dose of test for any top level pro. Like really mild.
That's not true actually, pros don't really run as much as you would assume they do, keep in mind they are using the highest of qualities though not underground gear that is mainly underdosed or used with inferior raws. I don't know of many pros that are even touching 1g a week of test to be honest

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
That's not true actually, pros don't really run as much as you would assume they do, keep in mind they are using the highest of qualities though not underground gear that is mainly underdosed or used with inferior raws. I don't know of many pros that are even touching 1g a week of test to be honest
Hmmm...not sure how true that is.

I personally know a few top level amateur bodybuilders, close to getting their pro cards...and they are using a gram of several different compounds.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hmmm...not sure how true that is.

I personally know a few top level amateur bodybuilders, close to getting their pro cards...and they are using a gram of several different compounds.
Without a doubt amateurs use more than top level pros there has been multiple discussions on that over the past several years, amount of drugs is increasing yet the quality of physiques is decreasing.. but are the people you know using top pharmaceutical grade gear? Because I know for a fact that a certain top 3 Olympian doesn't go over 500mg of test/week.. Certain compounds do have to be dosed higher, yes. But all the individuals I know of, 800mg/week test is the top number.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Without a doubt amateurs use more than top level pros there has been multiple discussions on that over the past several years, amount of drugs is increasing yet the quality of physiques is decreasing.. but are the people you know using top pharmaceutical grade gear? Because I know for a fact that a certain top 3 Olympian doesn't go over 500mg of test/week.. Certain compounds do have to be dosed higher, yes. But all the individuals I know of, 800mg/week test is the top number.
A few use pharm grade, a few don't...just comes down to funds for them lol.

I just find it seriously hard to believe that the largest guys in the world are running such moderate doses you know?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
A few use pharm grade, a few don't...just comes down to funds for them lol.

I just find it seriously hard to believe that the largest guys in the world are running such moderate doses you know?
Well think about the time that the top level guys have been in the game, also the top guys are the genetic elite out of the whole sport on top of it..plus they get pharm grade hgh and top notch igf-1 which personally I believe in the long run are much more potent for muscle gain than just gear

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Well think about the time that the top level guys have been in the game, also the top guys are the genetic elite out of the whole sport on top of it..plus they get pharm grade hgh and top notch igf-1 which personally I believe in the long run are much more potent for muscle gain than just gear
I guess I can see that.

How much igf-1 do you think they are running? Do you think the **** available online from the underground/research resources is even worthwhile?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I guess I can see that.

How much igf-1 do you think they are running? Do you think the **** available online from the underground/research resources is even worthwhile?
I cant even make an assumption on doses with that, but there's 2 places online I would somewhat trust the igf-1 but I haven't experimented with that get just going off buddies experiences

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
They may not be using a gram of test per week, but they are running a **** load of other compounds. Everyone knows you don't get that big and dense on low and/or conservative dosing protocols.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
They may not be using a gram of test per week, but they are running a **** load of other compounds. Everyone knows you don't get that big and dense on low and/or conservative dosing protocols.
Well I mean realistically how many other secret compounds can they be running that they have available to them that we don't know about? I've seen some pretty intense cycles posted on here with stacking, its like like they're light years away from people on this forum that are still no where near the elite level.. Drugs don't make champions

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Well I mean realistically how many other secret compounds can they be running that they have available to them that we don't know about? I've seen some pretty intense cycles posted on here with stacking, its like like they're light years away from people on this forum that are still no where near the elite level.. Drugs don't make champions
I didn't say anything about secret compounds. I said they may very well not be running a gram of test per week, but are certainly running a series of other compounds in addition to whatever dose of test they are running. And I don't think anyone claimed drugs make champions; champions are those who put in decades of hard work. But these guys aren't running low to conservative doses by any dosing protocol measures.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I didn't say anything about secret compounds. I said they may very well not be running a gram of test per week, but are certainly running a series of other compounds in addition to whatever dose of test they are running. And I don't think anyone claimed drugs make champions; champions are those who put in decades of hard work. But these guys aren't running low to conservative doses by any dosing protocol measures.
While drugs don't "make" champions, they certainly play a large role in determining the level of size and conditioning one can reach.

Look at bodybuilding over the decades...drugs evolve, guys get bigger and freakier.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I actually do agree in some instances it was "proven" that a certain bsn sponsored athlete was running doses and compounds that I was disturbed by.. Like like I mentioned earlier the top Olympian competitor I know runs moderate doses of test and I know what he ran in prep for the arnold this past year and of course yeah there were a couple compounds used but it really wasn't anything crazy.. I've seen more impressive cycles on forums from people that don't even look stage ready lol its really just gotta differ person to person what they need

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
While drugs don't "make" champions, they certainly play a large role in determining the level of size and conditioning one can reach.

Look at bodybuilding over the decades...drugs evolve, guys get bigger and freakier.
Oh yeah without a doubt, the evolution has been crazy and almost sad in a way because it lost its beauty in the Majority

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Oh yeah without a doubt, the evolution has been crazy and almost sad in a way because it lost its beauty in the Majority
Agreed. Sacrificing symmetry and even health for sheer mass.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Agreed. Sacrificing symmetry and even health for sheer mass.
It's a shame bro then you get a guy like Cedric McMillan that's soo aesthetically appealing and really a breathe of fresh air for the sport and the guy can barely place most of the time

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
It's a shame bro then you get a guy like Cedric McMillan that's soo aesthetically appealing and really a breathe of fresh air for the sport and the guy can barely place most of the time
No **** right?

Or that new kid...Dallas? Was that his name?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
That's a joke bro. I know hundreds of NPC and pros and they use more **** than 1g of test a week. I'm just telling it like it is. I keep it 100% and most actually use underground sh+t with their Dr. Prescribed sh+t. I'm sorry, but they do and I know first hand.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
That's a joke bro. I know hundreds of NPC and pros and they use more **** than 1g of test a week. I'm just telling it like it is. I keep it 100% and most actually use underground sh+t with their Dr. Prescribed sh+t. I'm sorry, but they do and I know first hand.
Well congratulations for keeping it 100% but we already established that they stack multiple compounds on top of test, that's quite obvious. And I'm glad you know of soo many people that run over a gram of test, I do as well, but I also know pros that use less than a gram a week of test and not ridiculous doses of all other compounds that was my point that I was making, and you can't say that it's wrong lol... And as I said its gonna vary person to person, but thanks for your input

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All so very very true

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well congratulations for keeping it 100% but we already established that they stack multiple compounds on top of test, that's quite obvious. And I'm glad you know of soo many people that run over a gram of test, I do as well, but I also know pros that use less than a gram a week of test and not ridiculous doses of all other compounds that was my point that I was making, and you can't say that it's wrong lol... And as I said its gonna vary person to person, but thanks for your input
Just because someone tells you they don't use something doesn't mean they don't use something. Unless you follow them around watching them jab I wouldn't believe a word they say

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Thank you!
I hate when all these little guys start talking like they know what amounts of gear NPC and pros use... Like where in the f-ck are you gettingnyour info? It annoys the f#ck out of me. If you don't know first hand keep your f#cking mouth shut!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Just because someone tells you they don't use something doesn't mean they don't use something. Unless you follow them around watching them jab I wouldn't believe a word they say
I didn't believe it at all at first, I always thought that they were using outrageous amounts..but I saw the protocols the coaches sent, I called BS on it and he said it was legit, he was a good friend at the time as well so I can believe his word

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I hate when all these little guys start talking like they know what amounts of gear NPC and pros use... Like where in the f-ck are you gettingnyour info? It annoys the f#ck out of me. If you don't know first hand keep your f#cking mouth shut!
Haha I got my info first hand "little guy", so you could keep your f#cking mouth shut since you know nothing about me or how I get my information

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Haha I got my info first hand "little guy", so you could keep your f#cking mouth shut since you know nothing about me or how I get my information
You don't want to go there with me. I don't care who you are, you are an idiot that spouts idiotic sh#t from your mouth. I know the coaches I know the protocols first hand. I only say what I know. You annoy me.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'm real little. 217 and shredded with pictures unlike you smart guy.