New cycle

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Started cycle after 3 years off hormones

I just started taking gear again after being off for 3 years. I thought I would post my cycle and progress for you guys. Current weight is 193lbs. Bench press, 315 for 7 reps, max 380lbs. squat 350 for 7 reps. Any input is welcome, thanks mates.

Sustanon 250 BM pharmaceuticals/ 1250mg/ 15 weeks- to 20weeks then cruise
Superdrol GP/ 30mg/ for 33 days
Letro GP/ as needed

I'm currently waiting on
Tren e/ 200mg/ 10 weeks
Mast e/ 200mg/ 10 weeks
Eq. / 200-400mg/ 10 weeks

Should have the tren, mast, and Eq within 3 weeks

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I already have the sust and drol and have started those.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
So I'm on my 2nd week right now. Taking 30mg of the superdrol a day and 1250 of the sust. I'm about to pin my 2nd injection of sust this week 750mg. The sulerdrol was giving me really bad heartburn and indigestion on week one but it has subsided. I'm taking 9 samon oil pills a day along with 3 milk thistle 175mg ler pill. I'm taking letro as needed. I have a little gyno in my left nipple and I'm very sensitive to estro sides. I'm looking to maximize this cycle even more by adding Tren e mast e and eq. Those 3 things haven't come in yet. Not sure if I'm going to do 200-400 mg of each yet for 10 weeks at least. Any input would be welcome. I'm trying to go from 193 to a lean 220.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Forgot to mention, no bad sides as of right now. I'm feeling super pumped all the time though and I feel like my back just got worked out 24/7 with the pump in it. I'll weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and check on my weight gain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il follow this. Cant comment on cycle other then it seems like alot to run at 1 time. Watch the gyno and get big dude

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Thanks bro, yeah I got a little gyno in my left pec that crept up on me out of nowhere and while I was clean. I was actually in prison at the time. I did a year but 8 months in the gyno started. I had been off gear for over 2 years when this happened. I was going ****ing crazy in there, wishing I had an ai. The only thing I can think that would cause it is the food. We ate all soy protien and everything was soaked in soybean oil on commisary... Horrible times. I'm thinking of running the mast to help with the gyno sides if they come. I ran the prop ester years ago and loved the way I felt on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive been there so i feel u. Also i been out the gym for 3 months with broken ankles till about a month ago and went from squats 315 for reps 10plus ass to ground to 135 cus my ankles cant handle it. Weight from 210 to 180 now 198 but bloted looking. It will come back with time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im waiting till my ankles get back to almost normal and gonna run trest ace i been sitting on for a while and add a dry oral, ai and maybe some test at a trt dose. Cant ****in wait

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I hear that bro. I know where you are coming from, I broke both of my ankels. I broke them at different times, both playing football. One was a clean break and one was absolutely horrible and I had to have pins put in for six weeks. Don't worry though, I made a 100% recovery and I can't tell either was ever broken. If anything I think they are stronger now if that helps you feel any better.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Solid cycle bud, you must feel like a pin cushion. Subbed for the gainz!

Welcome back to the freeworld!

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'm pinning on Monday and Thursday. I don't even feel close to a Lin cushion yet but I should get closer in about 3 weeks. I weighed 204 today, boom!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know its annoying but pinning sust eod will keep ur estro lv in check and make more gains. The short esters have more effect that way. Ive run test e but not short esters. My boy did sust twice. Once pinning 1x a week the other eod same dose and theres a big difference.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I didn't think of that... I guess I was just trying to consolidate it into two injections of 750mg a week. Been taking half a letro tab a day. Do you think that is a lot? I'm trying to keep my water down as much as possible because im an entertainer and I'll be on stage. I went with letro because I can't let the gyno progress even a hair, It has started to shrink from the letro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure bro, never used letro. My boy said it gives im the limp noodle at only like 2mg a day. How many mg are you on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would def say taper down to the lowest effective dose

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Im taking 1.25 a day of the letro. I weighed 207.4 in the gym today. No sides what so ever except I have no appetite. Ordering Tren e and eq this week for sure to add to the mix. Not sure if I want to add something else in. I was going to add in masteron but I think my hair will fall out... At this point I don't think I really care anymore though... I guess I'll just shave it all. I'm going to get some caber as well. Anything anyone would add in to help for lean shreeded gainz? Looks like I'm gaining quite well from the long lay off so far, Almost 15lbs!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm in.
As far as adding anything in, maybe some MK 677 before it's off the market to maximize HGH and IGF levels without hopping on pharmaceutical GH?
I'm running it and it's awesome. Helps with appetite too.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Thank you, yes I think that's a good idea. I took some osterine about four years ago with dbol and test and it was the best I ever looked even better than when I was on GH. I was really vascular on it. I do want to do GH again but I'm going to save it for when I'm doing a comp. I plan on finally doing one next summer. I will look into the Mk 677. I definitely have to do something about my appetite if I want the gainzz to continue. It has to be the superdrol killing it... Before getting on it I was easily taking in 300 grams protein. Now its hard to get 200grams. I don't count calories and never have. I just try to keep my carbs right so I don't overflow and I do this by the look and feel of my body. I eat a lot of healthy fat but don't worry about counting that either.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you, yes I think that's a good idea. I took some osterine about four years ago with dbol and test and it was the best I ever looked even better than when I was on GH. I was really vascular on it. I do want to do GH again but I'm going to save it for when I'm doing a comp. I plan on finally doing one next summer. I will look into the Mk 677.
Yep, ostarine is great too. Never ran it with dbol though, although I've only taken each only once so far.
I just stocked up on ostarine, LGD, and MK 677 because they're being discontinued by Olympus labs. They're all on sale right now at nutriverse, 35% off if you wanted to take advantage of that!

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Thank you, Good to know. Are those products safe for women as well?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thank you, Good to know. Are those products safe for women as well?
Women have used ostarine with little to no side effects, and MK 677 doesn't mess with testosterone or estrogen so that's safe for women to use as well. I probably wouldn't put a girl on any of the other SARMs though, they are more suppressive and there are less studies of their effects on women.
Also, there's another product called cardar1ne (ingredient: GW-501516) that's really good for increasing endurance and fat loss. I'm logging it right now, from a different company but same drug. I like it a lot. It is also safe for women.
They also have other non hormonal products like Ep1c unleashed, a myostatin inhibitor, that is absolutely AWESOME for men and women both, helps with endurance and crazy pumps. Decreased recovery time as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why would mk 677 get banned?
Companies are discontinuing their SARMs products as well as MK 677 and GW-501516 because the FDA has begun sniffing around and credit card processors don't like those products either.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thought mk was a natty supp tho
People still rope it into the SARMs category, even though it's a growth hormone secretatogue.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Those damned big pharm companies got the government in their pocket. If they want something off the market so they can make it into a prescription and make money off of it, they'll do it. No problem.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
F*ck... My throat is really sore now and I feel run down. I think I took to much letro and lowered my immune system. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I probably contracted it from some ratchet at Austin city limits music festival this weekend.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol. I just lost my voice n got a sore throat. Something going around

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I just took some meds with my last sdrol and I'm going to the gym, fuc it. It hurts but no fever.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Worked out last night with meds, but now I feel like **** again, Throat is really sore. I weighed 208 though, up 15lbs from starting weight.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
so your planning on running tren e and mast e soon? I run those around 600mg weekly and keep my test around 600-800 depending mg/ml mix

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'm actually getting some Tren ace to throw in the mix because I'm getting a good deal so I'm grabbing 3 or 4 bottles of that to go along with it... Do you think I should add in a bottle of mast e and take it along with at only 200mg a week or would that be a waste?

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
I'm late to the party because I've been off AM for a while. I'm here now though, looking forward to reading the updates on your progress Bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im getting confused lol how much are you on right now and also any issues with the gyno?

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'm taking 1250mg sust a week and 30mg of sdol ed. Gyno was already there in my left pec before cycle... Taking letro as needed to keep it a bay. I think it has actually shrunk a little bit.
I'm ordering 4 bottles of Tren ace tomorrow and a couple more of sust. Caber as well. Going to get some m1t also I think, but going to take a break from orals after the sdrol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam beyond excited to see this !!!wish u were closer .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stop exciting big hulk before he destroyers ny again

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
:nutkick: lol ill never sleep too much excitement tonight.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I'll have some progress pics up after the weekend.