Allergic to Test 500?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hey guys.

So I have been running test e at 500mg/week, going well. I have ran multiple mild cycles over the past few years.

Yesterday, I got a test 500 blend consisting of prop, phenylprop, iso, and deconate.

The plan is to inject ED to have more stable blood levels, less sides (acne, lethargy, etc.).

I did my first shot in my right quad last night, and this morning I woke up with small itchy red bumps on the inside of my right bicep and running down my right tricep. Maybe 10 total.

The ones on the inside of my bicep do look a lot like spider bites, but I don't know for sure.

I have no pain or swelling at injection site as of yet, nor can I find any other noticeable red spots anywhere else on my body save some mild acne.

My question is...has anyone else ever experienced anything similar to this with a test blend? I've ran test blends before...500, sust, etc...never had a problem except for some extra PIP.

The bottle does not say ethyl oleate anywhere on it...I suppose that does not mean that it can't be in it though.

I'm just kind of nervous about pinning again, as if it IS an allergic reaction...the second one will be much worse.

Do we think this is just a coincidence? Really is just spider bites or a random case of contact dermatitis?

Any input would be much appreciated gents.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Probably the EO....I get the the same rash....usually higher concentration gear is made with it....stick to 250mg and below and should be all set

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
what does EO stand for?
Ethyl oleate.

It is a carrier used for denser blends.

A lot more people seem to have a less than favorable reaction to it in comparison to the other more common carriers.