First time pinning test e problem

dginebrah

Awards
Dear Forum

After much researching today i started my first cycle of test e 500 mg/w with a kickstart of superdrol 20 mg ed.

Today I injected myself 250 mg of test e in the quads with a 23 g 1 inch needle.

I aspirated and blood didnt come out but when i retired the needle a little burst of blood came out and after 10 min a lump the size of a golfball appeared in the spot.

Now an hour has passed and the lump is considerably smaller, it does not hurt nor feel warm, it is pretty hard thought.

Im affraid to ask a silly question but what might have happened? And specially, has the dose been lost? Should i re-inject?

It was my first time pinning so it was a virgin muscle, my hand shoke a little but nothing too crazy, as for the depth of my injection i left about half a fingernail out.

Thanks in advance and sorrt about my grammar, english is not my first language.

dginebrah

Awards
Now that i think the lump appeared almost inmedeatly after getting out the needle.
I suppose that it's just that i hit a blood vessel by a little, what i fear is to have lost the dosage.

Anyway this is my first time and im a bit freaky right now...

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Don't inject more cus it's still in there, your body will still absorb it. Sounds like you passed through a vessel, no big deal. I usually use 1.5 needles cus you want it deep in the muscle. I would save those 1 inch for delts. You said it was virgin muscle and that you shook a lot, that would definitely make it sore. It will probably be sore for a few times. Your body thinks of it as a bee sting.

dginebrah

Awards
Don't inject more cus it's still in there, your body will still absorb it. Sounds like you passed through a vessel, no big deal. I usually use 1.5 needles cus you want it deep in the muscle. I would save those 1 inch for delts. You said it was virgin muscle and that you shook a lot, that would definitely make it sore. It will probably be sore for a few times. Your body thinks of it as a bee sting.
Many thanks, it would be a pain to loose those sweet mg's :D.