DANGERDAVE and the Temple of Gainz

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So here it is fellas..

Qualified for nationals again this last year as a Heavyweight. I'm sitting about 220 right now. Let my diet slack a little and taking it easy in the gym while I'm cruising. My body was wrecked after the last prep and blasting gear for almost 20 weeks. I let my weight come down just for health reasons so I can heal up my joints and sh*t.

I'm running a pretty brutal bulk for 16 weeks to a cruise then right into a cut. Gunna hit the CO show with hardwork in April.

Here's the bulk cycle-
1-16 test e 1500mg
1-12 Deca 500mg
1-14 EQ 600mg (maybe 750)
1-4 Dbol/drol 25mg ea
1-4 test p kicker
Gh 2iu and working up as budget allows
Slin 3-6, 8-12
Peptides ED

Support supps as needed. I am keeping my AIs low to prevent blunted IGF1 levels.

My diet will start at 3700 clean calories and I will work up to 4500 clean then add in dirty meals to take it to 6k on my heavy days

Day 1- Back/calves
Day 2- chest/biceps
Day 3- Hamstrings/ low back
Day 4- off
Day 5- Shoulders/triceps
Day 6- quads/calves
Day 7- off

I will be switching to "Demon" Training for weeks 4-10 then back to my regular split.

Let's the gains begin!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In first

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIIINNNNNN!!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in this one from the beginning this time!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Welcome bros!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440086852.432421.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woo in!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm still debating switching Deca for Tren E @400mg. I have both and you all know how I love my tren...

I'm thinking of bumping my Dbol/anadrol combo because I have enough.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yes bitches he's hitting the Colorado show with me in April. I'm gonna try my damnedest to not look like a bi*ch next to DD....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
F*ck yeah bro! We will be tanks onstage

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Wish I was still in Colorado to see the show

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this one!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here it is fellas..

Qualified for nationals again this last year as a Heavyweight. I'm sitting about 220 right now. Let my diet slack a little and taking it easy in the gym while I'm cruising. My body was wrecked after the last prep and blasting gear for almost 20 weeks. I let my weight come down just for health reasons so I can heal up my joints and sh*t.

I'm running a pretty brutal bulk for 16 weeks to a cruise then right into a cut. Gunna hit the CO show with hardwork in April.

Here's the bulk cycle-
1-16 test e 1500mg
1-12 Deca 500mg
1-14 EQ 600mg (maybe 750)
1-4 Dbol/drol 25mg ea
1-4 test p kicker
Gh 2iu and working up as budget allows
Slin 3-6, 8-12
Peptides ED

Support supps as needed. I am keeping my AIs low to prevent blunted IGF1 levels.

My diet will start at 3700 clean calories and I will work up to 4500 clean then add in dirty meals to take it to 6k on my heavy days

Day 1- Back/calves
Day 2- chest/biceps
Day 3- Hamstrings/ low back
Day 4- off
Day 5- Shoulders/triceps
Day 6- quads/calves
Day 7- off

I will be switching to "Demon" Training for weeks 4-10 then back to my regular split.

Let's the gains begin!
I like the look of this :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still debating switching Deca for Tren E @400mg. I have both and you all know how I love my tren...

I'm thinking of bumping my Dbol/anadrol combo because I have enough.
Tren and EQ is fire.

I think deca and eq together isn't really needed but the Tren/eq combo would be nice especially if Tren kills your appetite like a lot of guys.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Tren and EQ is fire.

I think deca and eq together isn't really needed but the Tren/eq combo would be nice especially if Tren kills your appetite like a lot of guys.
Tren isn't an appetite suppressant for me. A gram of ace a week leading into show and I'm still hungry. I wanted to use Deca because of joints and the sheer amount of volume I will be lifting. The EQ is there purely to help me put food away and because the alternative is more test but I would rather not be pinning that much test. But those beautiful Amber colored tren vials are calling my name!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eq has helped with my joints a bit but it took a while. I don't see why you couldn't run 200mg deca along with the Tren and eq if joint issues were the reason. With 1.5g of test sex drive shouldn't be a problem. Just gotta keep an eye on prolactin.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Eq has helped with my joints a bit but it took a while. I don't see why you couldn't run 200mg deca along with the Tren and eq if joint issues were the reason. With 1.5g of test sex drive shouldn't be a problem. Just gotta keep an eye on prolactin.
Very true. I might just do that. I have enough prescription caber to run 2mg ew for the next 1 1/2 years. So prolactin control won't be an issue. I'm thinking this...

Weeks 1-12 Deca at 400mg
Weeks 1-13 tren e at 400mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please tell me you're running at least 20oz spinach/wk on wks 4-10 if you want any chance of surviving that Demon training.
I'm a flat-leaf guy but I know a lot of guys get good results off baby spinach as well. Just make sure you're splitting doses at least eod to keep plasma levels reasonable. Sh*t clears fast.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The EQ is there purely to help me put food away
EQ is no joke. Using it along with others ;) cutting and I am hungry all the time !!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Please tell me you're running at least 20oz spinach/wk on wks 4-10 if you want any chance of surviving that Demon training.
I'm a flat-leaf guy but I know a lot of guys get good results off baby spinach as well. Just make sure you're splitting doses at least eod to keep plasma levels reasonable. Sh*t clears fast.
What would I do without your rabbit food eating a$$ looking out for me bro? This is why we let you participate in our logs haha. But on a serious note I'm gunna do a powerlifting even on the 19th just for fun. Gunna pm you and ask some questions. I maxed out over the last few weeks and hit a 405 bench (raw), 635 squat (raw) and a 655 dead (with straps) @225lbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boom! We weigh the same lmao and I'm 5'10 20% bf. Ask away and I'll hopefully have something useful to say. Not that I can take any real credit but just had a Physique buddy do his first meet and we got him pretty f*cking strong in like 4 months w a 1,631 total in 242 a week into having a newborn and no sleep. 535/391/705. He'd never pulled over 550 for reps 6 months ago lmao.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a good base btw DD, especially the bench considering your frame. Is that squat wrapped?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Tren > deca
Agree BUT wet joints is what I need. Especially with the type of training I use for bulking and the longevity of my joints. Deca is great for mass because how anabolic it is and tren is great for strength and nutrient partitioning. Here is the actual anabolic/androgenic breakdown of my cycle...

Anabolic/androgenic
Test 100/100
Deca 125/37
Tren 500/500
EQ 100/50
Dbol (1st few weeks at 50mg) 210/60
Anadrol (same as Dbol) 320/45

Total for first 4 weeks: 1355/792
After 4 weeks: 825/687

I'm looking to keep my anabolic long esters in long term over the cycle. I could care less about fat because my cut will not be for the faint of heart. I front load lots of anabolic Orals as my calories climb fast for the fastest weight gain possible and after the drop in anabolic ratio the androgenic ratio will ensure I mature the newly added size while adding more. I know some compounds exhibit more pronounced properties ie hunger, strength etc but I'm going off the science which will translate into the LOOK of the muscle. Overall size is nice but I need new size with density and maturity wether it's 5lbs or 20lbs doesn't matter if it's not those 3 things. I'm a firm believer in the A/A ratios and if diet is designed to match what you put in your body the results will be what you want.

Not trying to insult anyone's intelligence because I value your opinions (all of you) I'm just explaining my thoughts and experiences behind what I'm doing. The "method to the madness" if you will haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's a good base btw DD, especially the bench considering your frame. Is that squat wrapped?
No wraps bro. I normally wrap when I go for reps but wanted to see what I would get

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wraps bro. I normally wrap when I go for reps but wanted to see what I would get
Gonna get a ****ed up knee is what you're gonna get lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have never used wraps until recently. But yeah after that day I needed some ice for my knees haha. Next time.. Wraps

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Looks great Dave! Looking forward for the nudezzzzzz :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks great Dave! Looking forward for the nudezzzzzz :D
Of course you come in here to see pics of me wearing almost nothing.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoop great bulk. I'm trying to qualify for natonals in 7 weeks. My bulk will look alot like yours but less as i.weigh alot less

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually use of wraps can weaken the knees and promote injury over time. Wrapping is a trade off for immediate stability and the ability to lift more weight, like all gear (shirts, suits, briefs). That's why geared lifters and guys who squat in wraps spend plenty of time fully raw to keep everything strong underneath. Most wrapped lifters either only wrap for a few top sets or more often just implement them for 2-6 wks leading into comp to get used to the extra weight.
Bodybuilders looking for passive support and stability should use sleeves, which don't cause the negative feedback loops of weakening that excessive wrap use can. Or don't wrap over the knee cap and keep it loose enough you don't need to remove them while training.
The more you know...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That came off as kind of douchey; I just see so many people use them as a crutch to bandaid underlying knee issues and end up making the issues worse instead of just ordering a good tight pair of sleeves which will only help. Wraps are for power; old-school ace bandages were barely as supportive as modern sleeves and are nothing like a modern pair of Lilliebridge Record-Breakers.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That came off as kind of douchey; I just see so many people use them as a crutch to bandaid underlying knee issues and end up making the issues worse instead of just ordering a good tight pair of sleeves which will only help. Wraps are for power; old-school ace bandages were barely as supportive as modern sleeves and are nothing like a modern pair of Lilliebridge Record-Breakers.
This is slightly off topic, but I have nerve entrapment in both of my elbows, causing tingling in my pinkies and ring fingers. I've gone to doctors and physical therapy and it seems to have helped, but during bench press and shoulder presses, I can feel the nerve popping over back and forth in my elbows. The only way to fix this is surgery, but I was wondering if something like a sleeve may be able to help this problem or if you'd have any idea?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is slightly off topic, but I have nerve entrapment in both of my elbows, causing tingling in my pinkies and ring fingers. I've gone to doctors and physical therapy and it seems to have helped, but during bench press and shoulder presses, I can feel the nerve popping over back and forth in my elbows. The only way to fix this is surgery, but I was wondering if something like a sleeve may be able to help this problem or if you'd have any idea?
A sleeve is going to trap blood in the joint and keep it significantly warmer and better lubed; it will suppress and let you train around all kinds of little nags that just come with heavy or high volume routines. Nerves are a different story and I have no idea if they'll help but you can spend $30 at elitefts or borrow someone's at the gym and find out if it's any relief.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A sleeve is going to trap blood in the joint and keep it significantly warmer and better lubed; it will suppress and let you train around all kinds of little nags that just come with heavy or high volume routines. Nerves are a different story and I have no idea if they'll help but you can spend $30 at elitefts or borrow someone's at the gym and find out if it's any relief.
I think I'll give it a shot, that's really the only thing I could think of that may help. Thanks man.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very douchey. Wouldn't expect anything less butt pirate.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I've honestly never warn wraps or a suit for anything and squatted over 600. It seems like anything over 300lbs and every guy is wrapping up now. Makes me laugh. Sooooo soft

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've honestly never warn wraps or a suit for anything and squatted over 600. It seems like anything over 300lbs and every guy is wrapping up now. Makes me laugh. Sooooo soft
That's how I have always felt too. I have never felt I needed them. Occasionally I will wrap when I go high rep with 455+ but I see mutha fukers wrapping up for 275 and sh*t. I saw a guy wrap his calves for calf raises.. Wtf?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
That's how I have always felt too. I have never felt I needed them. Occasionally I will wrap when I go high rep with 455+ but I see mutha fukers wrapping up for 275 and sh*t. I saw a guy wrap his calves for calf raises.. Wtf?

The amount of gym "accessories" that people have on amazes me. Entire gym bags full of $hit. Matching neon everything, altitude masks, wrist knee and elbow wraps, etc etc and they wear them all at the same fukin time. It's hilarious. That's how I can always tell the noobs in the gym.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
The amount of gym "accessories" that people have on amazes me. Entire gym bags full of $hit. Matching neon everything, altitude masks, wrist knee and elbow wraps, etc etc and they wear them all at the same fukin time. It's hilarious. That's how I can always tell the noobs in the gym.
Lol at calling someone a noob for carrying a gym bag. I'm pretty sure knee sleeves and elbow sleeves are very appropriate for someone experiencing joint pain. I carry a gym bag with my notebook,pen, dip belt and a few other things so why does that make someone a noob? You guys worry so much about what other people are doing it makes you sound insecure. Just lift and mind your business. It's what everyone can and should do. If this stuff pisses you off so much instead of whining and having a dick size contest on some random forum why don't you say it to their face?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established

And you're running tons of ****!! How can you compare yourself to someone who might not be using any drugs at all. There's no comparison.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only thing I could think is maybe he was going for some occlusion and is just an idiot ha?

I saw an older guy wrap his knees for 185 today... On the smith... Then cringed as each rep his knees bowed in until they were all but touching. No amount of wraps is going to save him from that shiit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol at calling someone a noob for carrying a gym bag. I'm pretty sure knee sleeves and elbow sleeves are very appropriate for someone experiencing joint pain. I carry a gym bag with my notebook,pen, dip belt and a few other things so why does that make someone a noob? You guys worry so much about what other people are doing it makes you sound insecure. Just lift and mind your business. It's what everyone can and should do. If this stuff pisses you off so much instead of whining and having a dick size contest on some random forum why don't you say it to their face?
He's talking about the clowns who don't lift any real weight but think wraps and all the gear they have is "necessary". When you're benching 175 you don't need elbow sleeves. If your joints hurt, it's probably your form because it sure as bell isn't the weight. Joints and tendons are built to stand pretty serious loads, even for those who have some issues.

Also, a training mask? Really? Unless you're training for like a pro sport (which I doubt anyone at a commercial gym is, and if they were, I'm sure they would look the part) that's just unrealistically unnecessary and makes you look like a jackass.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And you're running tons of ****!! How can you compare yourself to someone who might not be using any drugs at all. There's no comparison.
It's not comparing them to anyone, it's comparing their weights to the people using all this crap.

I've had my fair share of injuries and such and am not running anything at all and I don't see a need for all this ridiculous wrapping and gear... Squatting in the 3's shouldn't require it. It requires a solid muscle foundation and good form, not wraps and belts and more "crutches" to make up for that persons lack of technique or actually strength.