trestobol liquid drops

fawkqu

Awards
Just ordered two bottle of trest liquid dropsf from Celtic 10 mg/ ml I have taken ment alpha caps before and from the info I found these should be more potent any one ever try the liquid suspension orally

fawkqu

Awards
Because the meant caps had to convert into trest but the liquid is active trest in what appears to be sublingual drops jw if any one has tried it in liquid form

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it's worth it because it's very low dosage. It's too much money for way too little product. By the way only mentabolan I'd ever trust is/was from phf.

fawkqu

Awards
It was35 for a 600 milligram bottle
The I'm ace was only 2 dollar cheaper for 500 milligram vial
Thinking about 30-50 mg. Through out day

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah at that dosage the liquid stuff will only you 12 days at 50 mg....And 20 days at 30mg. So not long. If you think it's worth it though go ahead. The product you are talking about is new so I doubt there is much info about results on that particular version. Maybe look on PHF.

fawkqu

Awards
Yea ordered 2 days ago after some research but got 2 bottles and I'm considering m sten @ 20 mg a day so it should get me through 4 week cycle but I appreciate the info may start a log on this stack and see if its worth anything. Mainly trying to push out more power/ strength results a little size would be nice too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea ordered 2 days ago after some research but got 2 bottles and I'm considering m sten @ 20 mg a day so it should get me through 4 week cycle but I appreciate the info may start a log on this stack and see if its worth anything. Mainly trying to push out more power/ strength results a little size would be nice too
Well that sounds like a nice stack. Have fun with it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recall that the conversion of ment to trest is what made it so great pre work out. I personally have not experienced that with trest.
how ever that said... I would take your entire dose of trest pre work out and rely on msten for saturation.

fawkqu

Awards
Thanks for input cant wait to start cycle just waiting on mail any suggestions highly appreciated

fawkqu

Awards
Not sure only time I ever ran it was stand alone cycle stenadrol 10 caps and I did 20 mg daily 4 week cycle in the 3rd week on I bumped it to 30 for several days and it was great but started getting blisters on arms and shoulders and irritated liked dumb pit bull so I dropped it back to 20 to finish it off

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not sure only time I ever ran it was stand alone cycle stenadrol 10 caps and I did 20 mg daily 4 week cycle in the 3rd week on I bumped it to 30 for several days and it was great but started getting blisters on arms and shoulders and irritated liked dumb pit bull so I dropped it back to 20 to finish it off
i ran it at 30 for 6 weeks and gained good but coming off was baddd . i got hi bp and crazy rage. thats actually wat i was on when they banned me from fairy world "pf"

fawkqu

Awards
Just hoping m stem connect comes through its been hard to get since January when dasca happened. But I'm mainly lile it for the power boost it gave me I like size gains but rely on my diet to do that I mainly set up cycles for raw power and strength gains

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just hoping m stem connect comes through its been hard to get since January when dasca happened. But I'm mainly lile it for the power boost it gave me I like size gains but rely on my diet to do that I mainly set up cycles for raw power and strength gains
thats wat its good for more power equals more gains . size equals more gainz haha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The difference mg/mg between oral and inj is huge. Inj is way more potent. At 50/day or that gives you 12 days worth. In my opinion mg/mg inj> transdermal> oral. I would go td at the very least

fawkqu

Awards
Best power gains I ever pulled was out of tren/halo/b12 hope fully this one comes close to that I have good feeling because I have surpassed most the prs I got off that in a somewhat natural state recently soo looking to take it to the next level

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Best power gains I ever pulled was out of tren/halo/b12 hope fully this one comes close to that I have good feeling because I have surpassed most the prs I got off that in a somewhat natural state recently soo looking to take it to the next level
throw b12 on anything thats a plus . are u logging ?

fawkqu

Awards
If the Ora does good will definitely go IM for next time

fawkqu

Awards
More than likely start one when I get all compounds together. Really wanna break thru hard on this one especially now that I got second job and keeping up with lifting. Gonna need some cyborg blood to pull through this one

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
More than likely start one when I get all compounds together. Really wanna break thru hard on this one especially now that I got second job and keeping up with lifting. Gonna need some cyborg blood to pull through this one
you just have to believe in your self thats it .

fawkqu

Awards
Any one have experience with pure oils desoxy t or dienolone did a little research but loy of mixed reviews some say great some unstable any opinions?

fawkqu

Awards
Yea might be a few months of hell but it usually gets better just wanna set family financially as good as possible but it all work out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
sdroljunkie Anabolics 17
RickyBlobby Anabolics 2