AAS clarifications

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm just researching aas atm, but all I can see is about the abuse of aas and the side effects!
Is there is such a thing as regular use ? Like stick to a low dose and get benefits without these insane side effects ?
my guess is no but I thought I'd just ask.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I'm just researching aas atm, but all I can see is about the abuse of aas and the side effects!
Is there is such a thing as regular use ? Like stick to a low dose and get benefits without these insane side effects ?
my guess is no but I thought I'd just ask.
12 to 14 weeks of teste at 500mg ew and using an AI during cycle would be pretty much side effect free for most, aside from shut down which any aas will cause. ofcourse thats why you do a PCT to help recovery.
dont do oral only cycles or ANY without a testosterone base (injects or creams)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 to 14 weeks of teste at 500mg ew and using an AI during cycle would be pretty much side effect free for most, aside from shut down which any aas will cause. ofcourse thats why you do a PCT to help recovery.
dont do oral only cycles or ANY without a testosterone base (injects or creams)
Interesting so heart issues cholesterol all these scary sides are from higher dosage?
Because that's a big statement ,also why do ppl go for PH or SARMS vs aas ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more info.
also is the oral HCG as effective as injections?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more info.
also is the oral HCG as effective as injections?
If you're getting hcg in oral form from a steroid source then they are probably as effective as the injection.

If you're getting hcg from a supplement shop or an online supplement resale store then you're not getting real hcg.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're getting hcg in oral form from a steroid source then they are probably as effective as the injection.

If you're getting hcg from a supplement shop or an online supplement resale store then you're not getting real hcg.
Thanks bro , those quads r monstrous in ur avi!!.
Also what do u think about my og post questions, n test at a lower dosage is there any beneficial for recomp and will that reduce side effects?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro , those quads r monstrous in ur avi!!.
Also what do u think about my og post questions, n test at a lower dosage is there any beneficial for recomp and will that reduce side effects?
If you're scared of side effecrs stay far,far , far away from steroids.

You have to start worrying about your prostate, e2, cortisol, prolactin ect ect and if that wasn't enough...

Coming off is a nightmare in most cases

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're scared of side effecrs stay far,far , far away from steroids.

You have to start worrying about your prostate, e2, cortisol, prolactin ect ect and if that wasn't enough...

Coming off is a nightmare in most cases
Thanks man for the honesty, it's interesting how some says it should be ok with proper cycle and how some say it will mess u up, i have alot of homework to do.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Interesting so heart issues cholesterol all these scary sides are from higher dosage?
Because that's a big statement ,also why do ppl go for PH or SARMS vs aas ?
orals are VERY harsh on blood like cholesterol levels/ratios . inject steroids depending on which ones can be harsher than others but most are pretty mild in normal doses and test itself is pretty much as safe as you are going to get as long as you use an AI to keep estrogen in check.
the orals are horrible on the body. test is mild and actually helps on lower dosages depending on your natty levels and things like deca or primo can be pretty mild if used wisely IMO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just went with epi it's too much to do roids.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just went with epi it's too much to do roids.
Epistane is a steroid. Prohormones that convert into steroids also have that long list of side effects. I hope you have a proper pct on hand.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is a steroid. Prohormones that convert into steroids also have that long list of side effects. I hope you have a proper pct on hand.
clomid and inhibit e incase of a e rebound.
but taking regular roids is just not like epistane , nah man.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why??? Epistane is a regular roid
Taking test e and taking epistane is day and night way more sides imo.
u barely have to do anything while on epistane .
the things I have to do with test e cycle is too much.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking test e and taking epistane is day and night way more sides imo.
u barely have to do anything while on epistane .
the things I have to do with test e cycle is too much.
I think you got it backwards bro on epi you need liver protect cholesterol protection some need bp protect. Plus rebound gyno worry.

Test you shoot run aromasin eod your good alot less worries

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I have got the most mixed up opinion on test e run.
on the other hand epistane had more consistent opinions on sides etc.
Long story short I got confused as fuk and I was like the hell with this and went with epistane!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like you should be doing more research before starting anything at all.

Gains2NV

Awards
I have done my research and I'm more comfortable with epi and 4 dhea run.
If you didnt know you should be running liver support at a minimum during a epi cycle then you havent done your research. End of the day a 12 week test e with a ai and a proper pct is usually safer and cheaper than a prohormone run once you add in all the supporting agents for the ph cycle. Cause either cycle you should have ai and pct on hand.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think ai on cycle necessary for epi 4dhea run and yes I have on cycle support supp.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have done my research and I'm more comfortable with epi and 4 dhea run.
There was only about 2 weeks from your first question till you said you went with epi than you said you got confused and said fawk it. Two weeks and saying you got confused doesn't seem like much research when doing some ting that can harm your body

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was only about 2 weeks from your first question till you said you went with epi than you said you got confused and said fawk it. Two weeks and saying you got confused doesn't seem like much research when doing some ting that can harm your body
I have been researching before posting that's why I wanted some clarification, and then there is too much bunk supps out there and it's hard to get injections .
I can go on on a list why I chose ph vs injections.
But either way yall not making me excited anymore about my run lol.