Masteron v AI

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate AIs. All of them. Aromasin is the least hated, but still don't like to use them. I've been using mast during my last cruise, which is a phase I usually don't use an AI, and noticed every classic low E2 symptom. Libido was shot, joints, were a little cranky, and I was DRY. This was while using 450mg test enanthate and 600mg mast enanthate.

My main point is does anyone have experience using mast somewhat as an AI replacement for moderate usage? Also, pros and cons from the health perspective (price is irrelevant). As I've gotten leaner, my estrogen sensitivity has improved as well.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I've heard of it being done. Blood test will know for sure. Mast dries you out so it could be that instead of low E2.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard of it being done. Blood test will know for sure. Mast dries you out so it could be that instead of low E2.
Being dry doesn't explain the lowered libido. It's not so much efficacy that's my concern as I've already experienced that.

DarthGainer

Awards
Christ on test and mast at that dosage u should be lusting after everything that moves.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christ on test and mast at that dosage u should be lusting after everything that moves.
The test dose is my cruise dose presently, but I did use too much mast at that test dose. Once I brought it down to 300mg, the libido came back to normal. I'd love to be able to use it instead of an AI.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is me. At 500 Test / 600 Mast I can't get enough sex. AI usage is at a minimum (.5mg Adex e4d or so).

Also using Mast with Test to cruise right now at 250 Test / 200 Mast and libido is still on fire with ZERO AI usage.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I cant speak from experience yet with mast but based on what I've read it seems very feasible that it could be used as a mild AI replacement. During my cruise I use proviron instead.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is me. At 500 Test / 600 Mast I can't get enough sex. AI usage is at a minimum (.5mg Adex e4d or so).

Also using Mast with Test to cruise right now at 250 Test / 200 Mast and libido is still on fire with ZERO AI usage.
I'm currently not using an AI at all anymore while using 600mg mast and 1200mg test. Libido is highest it's ever been.

I cant speak from experience yet with mast but based on what I've read it seems very feasible that it could be used as a mild AI replacement. During my cruise I use proviron instead.
I'm really trying to avoid oral anything at this point. I know it's ultra mild, but I've completely taken out orals sans halotestin on meet day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja do you get pretty rough and when your E is crashed?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used mast as a mild ai before on test p/mast p at a 1:1 ratio. Had no libido issues or estrogen sides ever. Will probably look into doing this again myself actually.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never really found one that has worked well for me since the OG Erase Pro left the market.
Like kept you in a good balance in t to e? So the others haven't given the same libido boost ect?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like kept you in a good balance in t to e? So the others haven't given the same libido boost ect?
I've only gotten a libido boost from only exemestane out of all of the AIs, but it's only effective for me on a cruise more than a blast.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only gotten a libido boost from only exemestane out of all of the AIs, but it's only effective for me on a cruise more than a blast.
Really? It didn't help you on a blast?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not for what my blasts are these days. I don't want to say it didn't help, but it didn't completely fit my needs.
So your estrogen conversion was higher then the asin could suppress? I have yet to blast at the level you have but want to be prepared for when I do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your estrogen conversion was higher then the asin could suppress? I have yet to blast at the level you have but want to be prepared for when I do.
It would get pricey at the dose I would've used.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean?
When my estrogen gets really low I get some pretty painful shoulder acne. Just wondering if you ever encountered that as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...in

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When my estrogen gets really low I get some pretty painful shoulder acne. Just wondering if you ever encountered that as well.
Like cystic almost? I've been fortunate to avoid major acne from AAS outside of when I used deca years ago. That stuff was awful to me in terms of acne.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like cystic almost? I've been fortunate to avoid major acne from AAS outside of when I used deca years ago. That stuff was awful to me in terms of acne.
Yes sir. Just like cystic. Very lucky!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Following.... Will be using mast during my prep..

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
450 test and 600 mast hardly seems like a "cruise", or am I just a pu$$y?

Was thinking of cruising on 250 test year-round.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. Just like cystic. Very lucky!
I have not encountered that, fortunately. I don't get much at all in terms of acne.

450 test and 600 mast hardly seems like a "cruise", or am I just a pu$$y?

Was thinking of cruising on 250 test year-round.
250 year round as a cruise doesn't make much sense unless you're hypogonadic. Also, I've been on since 1/2013. Doses change after that length.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
250 year round as a cruise doesn't make much sense unless you're hypogonadic. Also, I've been on since 1/2013. Doses change after that length.
Wouldn't it still give you higher than natty test levels?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't it still give you higher than natty test levels?
Yes, but what's the point of the HPTA suppression for such a small boost? It's impossible to say how much of a boost because it's highly individualized from person to person. That being said, as a cruise between blasts makes sense, but not to stay at just that dose for S&Gs.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but what's the point of the HPTA suppression for such a small boost? It's impossible to say how much of a boost because it's highly individualized from person to person. That being said, as a cruise between blasts makes sense, but not to stay at just that dose for S&Gs.
Yeah that's what I meant; between blasts.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but what's the point of the HPTA suppression for such a small boost? .
To get said boost and be able to keep everything else in check: BP, HCT, estro and lipids.

Nice safe mild way to run gear. ;)

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Yes, of course this is just one big cycle lol I'm sure he knows this deep down ;)

A cruise maximum is 350mg of test per week. I'd allow for Proviron to free up some extra test and some HCG to give a little more of a boost plus its a smart idea to keep yo nuts alive.

I recommend running within the guidelines for health reasons, you will still hold mass, and add some non-AAS PEDs such as GH, insulin, blah, blah to make the most of it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250 Test / 250 Mast plus SARMs between blasts treating me nice.

But yeah it's one big cycle. "Cruise" sounds nice though!! LOL

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Yeah, in some respects my cruise is better than my blast lol but thats how I set out to make it. I want both phases to be productive.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So while on the subject, and not to hijack, but what's the longest you all have blasted?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So while on the subject, and not to hijack, but what's the longest you all have blasted?
Just recently 14 weeks. 8 of which contained Tren Ace so I was ready to back off by the end of that. The last 5 was with Tren and Tbol which was sweet but felt my progression had kind of came to a stop, so called it.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How bad is the recovery after being on for years, or is recovery pretty much a pipe dream and you're all planning on TRT?

Not sure I want to pin for life just to be jacked in my 30's. I'm taking a saliva hormone test and if my levels are "normal" I will stick with cycling for now.

However if I get into competing I could see some very long cycles in my future. Like 1/2 year cycles.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Cycling is best IMO. Stick to the basic cycle lengths no need to ever go beyond 15 weeks. I have kinda unique reasons for being on. And I just blast because I want to since I have to be on anyway.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of guys "cruising" on low dose clomid between cycles; supposed to keep natty levels elevated, but not sure how safe or effective it is.

Sarms may be another option, but I haven't read too much about them.

If I stick with cycling I want to be as close to "on" as I can be while off, haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard of guys "cruising" on low dose clomid between cycles; supposed to keep natty levels elevated, but not sure how safe or effective it is.

Sarms may be another option, but I haven't read too much about them.

If I stick with cycling I want to be as close to "on" as I can be while off, haha.
Ummmm, yeah.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To get said boost and be able to keep everything else in check: BP, HCT, estro and lipids.

Nice safe mild way to run gear. ;)
Assuming there is a true boost from it. I know I wouldn't get jack crap out of 250/week.

Yes, of course this is just one big cycle lol I'm sure he knows this deep down ;)

A cruise maximum is 350mg of test per week. I'd allow for Proviron to free up some extra test and some HCG to give a little more of a boost plus its a smart idea to keep yo nuts alive.

I recommend running within the guidelines for health reasons, you will still hold mass, and add some non-AAS PEDs such as GH, insulin, blah, blah to make the most of it.
Where are you getting this cruise minimum information? That seems incredibly subjective. Also, I don't lift for mass; only for strength and to throw health and then insulin in the same sentence seems contradictory to me.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I think the difference here on "cruise" dosage is a BB'er/PL'er cruising dose is more than likely going to be different than a TRT dosage. Some guys see a TRT dosage and think it would be a good cruise dosage for someone who is on gear year around. Again as Rodja stated dosage is going to be subjective varying from person to person and goals.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming there is a true boost from it. I know I wouldn't get jack crap out of 250/week.

Where are you getting this cruise minimum information? That seems incredibly subjective. Also, I don't lift for mass; only for strength and to throw health and then insulin in the same sentence seems contradictory to me.
I can't notice a difference from 150-200-250 personally. At least not in gains or strength that is.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This thread is like an AAS addict meeting.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this remind anybody of people using epistane to control estrogen lol I don't like the idea even though it might work but I can't understand how your side effects from exemestane could be so bad that it would stop u from using an AI

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards

Well the term cruise has evolved if I'm honest people now use it as an excuse to run cycle doses all the time but originally everyone new the cruise dose was 250-350. The term TRT has also evolved to mean cruise dose rather than 100-200 per week to replace normal levels.

Regarding insulin proper usage can be very benefitial shame you are not aware. Misuse, like most things, can become a health problem like running heavy cycles and calling them a cruise :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this remind anybody of people using epistane to control estrogen lol I don't like the idea even though it might work but I can't understand how your side effects from exemestane could be so bad that it would stop u from using an AI
The estrogen modulation of both mast and proviron are much more well documented than that of epi. Also, never said I got side effects from exemestane; it's just not strong enough of an AI.

Well the term cruise has evolved if I'm honest people now use it as an excuse to run cycle doses all the time but originally everyone new the cruise dose was 250-350. The term TRT has also evolved to mean cruise dose rather than 100-200 per week to replace normal levels.

Regarding insulin proper usage can be very benefitial shame you are not aware. Misuse, like most things, can become a health problem like running heavy cycles and calling them a cruise :)
It sounds like you're putting words into my mouth as I know there's a huge difference between a cruise dose and an actual TRT dose. Nobody in their right mind actually thinks 450mg/week is a TRT dose nor would anyone say that it equates to a heavy cycle. We all also know that doses increase over time and continuous usage. Very, very few of my blasts contain nandrolone and/or its derivatives and that the only oral I really use is halo for literally 3-5 days. Hell, I just recently gave tren a first real run after being on for almost 3 straight years.

Regarding insulin, again, ZERO interest in using something that has zero bearing on strength. Not a bodybuilder and don't ever care to be one as I think it's incredibly boring and completely non-athletic.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Re: Slin. If I could figure out how to use it in an anabolic-advantageous way and not get fat I'd be in.

Anyone?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Lol yeah BBing is pretty easy compared to other sports not sure I would go that far though.

Regardless it's ok I wasn't putting words in your mouth I was just saying things as I see them. Regarding "adapting to dosages" I really don't think three years is much time to justify becoming adapted to that much. There are also ways to offset this from evening happening IMO.