Cycles I work in "3's"

BillieSam2

Awards
On prescribed "testosterone one week (up to 400-500mg), "over the counter" steroids (daily pills, with & without food throughout the day), then on legally bought natural testosterone boosters (one of my favorites is USP labs TEST powder daily) plus others narural test boosters. By doing it this way, my gains are solid & true with no added water weight. I never really stop my on-going cycle.

Anyone else following a similar pattern?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
we are all now dumber for having read that.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
On prescribed "testosterone one week (up to 400-500mg), "over the counter" steroids (daily pills, with & without food throughout the day), then on legally bought natural testosterone boosters (one of my favorites is USP labs TEST powder daily) plus others narural test boosters. By doing it this way, my gains are solid & true with no added water weight. I never really stop my on-going cycle.

Anyone else following a similar pattern?
i really cant tell if this is a serious post. so you are on legit Test / TRT. and then you waste money on test boosters... for whatever reason. and then you are also taking some kind of oral steroid non-stop?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its science, you see its not uncommon these days to run a trt dose at 500mgs a week, the oral steroids keep the water retention low while protecting the liver and kidneys. Now running a natural test booster simultaneously with the 500mgs of test serve to protect the production of natural testosterone rendering a serm and ai useless and bam! Perfection.

This msg is trademarked by Ricky Bobby inc.?

BillieSam2

Awards
What part don't you "get"?

I cycle 400-500 mg of prescribed cyp., 1 week, next week I do over the counter orals, then 3rd week I use a test stimulant, which I know helps my own body get back into action.

I have been training for over 32 years in weights. I am 45 years old. I have to work it differently than I have in the past.

I thought that this was an open forum where we could come and speak to like minded people. I don't need your attitude, DO you have any knowledge, my friend? If not, then stay the **** out of the comments sections.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
So you do 1 shot of 400-500mg of test c every 3 weeks? Have you ever put that in the hormone level calculator. You are getting wild fluctuations in your test levels. And just because you have been working out for 32 years doesn't mean you are doing it right. What are your stats? And pics to back it up. But please, tell me more of how you wreck your body by letting your test levels crash in between doses.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this the ****in twilight zone. Op u are correct this is a open forum where ppl help each other.

Where trying to help you. Your screwing yourself bad, the "system" your using is going to mess your hormones bad.

You would be much better off shooting 50mg 2x a week every week, you need steady hormone levels

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is there any way to lock this thread since its apparently a troll post? between OP and ForceW, this is making me think im the crazy one.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cycle 400-500 mg of prescribed cyp., 1 week, next week I do over the counter orals, then 3rd week I use a test stimulant, which I know helps my own body get back into action.

I have been training for over 32 years in weights. I am 45 years old. I have to work it differently than I have in the past.

I thought that this was an open forum where we could come and speak to like minded people. I don't need your attitude, DO you have any knowledge, my friend? If not, then stay the **** out of the comments sections.
You're so wrong on this that its not even funny. A test booster isn't going to do jack **** to restore your endogenous production. All you're doing is putting your body into a hormonal rollercoaster with no benefits.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Can someone help by telling me something. I took a six week prohormone cycle now have prescribed test c. I did a shot the other day. Bc of the prohormones beibg in my system the test should kick right in right??? My blood test came back and my cholesterol was sky high and my liver 47 alt. What y'all think. Im 33 by the way..
im going to act like this isnt a horrible joke of a post for a second, and say this with all of the respect i have. stop doing anything that involve anabolics until you read more. you clearly have zero clue what you are doing and now have the blood tests to show that you are not doing so well blood-wise. read up on the PCT section of this board for more info.

plifter42

Awards
Lol definitely troll

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Then dont respond if you know it all. I guess you know more then my doctors. I done many cycles, i didn't have the test from the start, no **** i should have done it from beginning. O been in this **** 16 years. I just have a bottle of the bls metha quad extreme, just seeing what everybody thaught of it.. I think this prohormones are **** compared to real gear bc they dangerous. But i have two bottle of metha quad and rx pharma tren stack. So
If you think PH are **** compared to UGL AAS then why are you asking? I mean most "prohormones" are active orals anyway. "Designer steroids" if you will. What is metha quad? Sounds like liver failure..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448679896.223764.jpg

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
I can't believe I read this whole post... I hate all of you. #die #killyourselfs #stackanadrolandsuperdrol #idfc