Not responsive to anabolics

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
It's been 2 years now I've been doing cycles and consistently taking HGH.... Something is horribly wrong because the only thing that is growing is the Gyno lump..... I have so much money invested that I can't afford and have nothing to show for it.. Could it be possible that people do not respond to anabolics ?! I am leaner from the HGH which is serostim with the pharmacy labels still on it , so it's real...I am the guy who never quits, but I feel like I am wasting time and money, not whining , but just being realistic. After all this is a huge decision especially when u pass up double time every week at work to stay on point with training and all. I don't know what to do.. Does HGH hinder growth ? I feel like the HGH speeds my metabolism up so high that it takes away from recovering....that sounds stupid but I remember mAking better gains without it in the past.... I'm lost for words at this point.....would hiring a pro to look in depth at what I'm doing be beneficial ?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Whats the quality of your gear? So many factors to consider in a situation such as this. Have you ever had labs done while on gear? It could be so many things, training, nutrition, sleep, genetics. Not saying that you dont have that in check but you need to look at all possible factors.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Gear is legit... I will be looking deeper into everything I'm doing. There is overall great change in physique but for what I'm taking I feel I should be growing more. Sleep is def not adequate (6hrs) I know my body needs 9-10 but simply not an option. This isn't my career. Nutrition is excellent however I find it hard to eat enough especially when you work as an electrician, burning cals all day....I started eating uncrustables with a scoop of isopure throughout the day in-between meals (adding 1000 cals). It's amazing how nothing has any effect when taking HGH , my body simply can not get enough food.....5000-6000 cals a day is where I need to be

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You've just gone from getting no gains to seeing a great change.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
And to be honest if it's growth you want I'd put away the wallet emptying HGH for a starters.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you already know the problem.

Sleep and food

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I do have some changes but like I said it's because I'm much leaner, I don't have the muscle gains I should be..Biceps , triceps , shoulders all measure the same.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
It's just not much of a grower despite the name "growth". IGF-1 will produce some gains but that's best used as IGF-1 rather than induced via HGH. But it's very hard to get real IGF unless you know the right people ;) GH is mostly a fat mobiliser / fatloss hormone. So it's somewhat counter productive if you're searching for max growth.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
The other thing is if body parts are still the same measurements but you've leaned right out (which you say) then there has been some muscle gains.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
HGH works great if its legit and even better when insulin is thrown in the mix. I think we depend too much on chemical help and at times need to focus more on the basics. I have seen numerous guys on insane amounts of gear but seem to put the rest in the back burner, almost like if they are hoping the gear can replace the basics.

Firefighter67

Awards
All comes down to food and rest! Growing happens out side the gym bro, make sure to eat 5-6 meals of whole foods. No shakes!! Solid food is the best way to grow!! What are u running? And dose

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Its simple, you have to eat to grow man. You have to eat, thats it , period end of story. Dont care if your already eating lot, eat more. its easy to get cals into your diet via healthy fats man, utilize them.
Also HGH with anabolics for the long term , like you are doing, causes incredible physique changes IF diet training and rest are on point. If someone say oh it just burns fat then they havent run it long term , with anabolics, and a proper diet. The reason I say that is if you do that, you will see an amazing transformation in your physique.
Best of Luck.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep is def not adequate (6hrs) I know my body needs 9-10 but simply not an option. Nutrition is excellent however I find it hard to eat enough especially when you work as an electrician, burning cals all day....I started eating uncrustables with a scoop of isopure throughout the day in-between meals (adding 1000 cals). It's amazing how nothing has any effect when taking HGH , my body simply can not get enough food.....5000-6000 cals a day is where I need to be

Look, you already knew the answer to your question!.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Its simple, you have to eat to grow man. You have to eat, thats it , period end of story. Dont care if your already eating lot, eat more. its easy to get cals into your diet via healthy fats man, utilize them.
Also HGH with anabolics for the long term , like you are doing, causes incredible physique changes IF diet training and rest are on point. If someone say oh it just burns fat then they havent run it long term , with anabolics, and a proper diet. The reason I say that is if you do that, you will see an amazing transformation in your physique.
Best of Luck.
To be honest I'm a bit insulted that you blagged what I said as bull****. The reason you have to be on HGH long term and at fairly high doses is soley due to an elevation in IGF. GH does not create much growth at all. Why not go straight to the source i.e. IGF? No need to stay in this longterm to see results. So just FYI GH is just a fat burning hormone as well as an inducer of IGF.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
To be honest I'm a bit insulted that you blagged what I said as bull****. The reason you have to be on HGH long term and at fairly high doses is soley due to an elevation in IGF. GH does not create much growth at all. Why not go straight to the source i.e. IGF? No need to stay in this longterm to see results. So just FYI GH is just a fat burning hormone as well as an inducer of IGF.
Well we disagree for sure, thats all there is to it man.
Talk to anyone that has done it, hgh and anabolics, together, long term with a proper diet and training their transformation in their physique is astounding. To say it just burns fat is bull**** & talk to me when you know because you have done it, not because your sitting behind your keyboard speculating. I have lived iyt, done it, I know what the combo is capable of doing. I have seen it in me and seen it in many others. You dont know what you are talking about man. Im serious. The combination , if you have real hgh and real gear, is phenomenal over the long term. Besides my first few cycles this is the combo that has done the most to transform my physique bro. I know, I have done it, have you ?
Oh and btw, Juice induces muscle hypertrophy, over the long term hgh induces muscle hyperplasia, the combo is astounding if run properly. One increasing muscle cell size the other increasing actual # of muscle cells. cmon bro , wake up ....

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Talk to anyone that has done it, hgh and anabolics, together, long term with a proper diet and training their transformation in their physique is astounding.
Did I say otherwise?

To say it just burns fat is bull****
It burns fat and does what else bro? What did I say?

talk to me when you know because you have done it, not because your sitting behind your keyboard speculating.
If you actually do your research on GH and get the facts you wouldn't be arguing with me lol

I'm not arguing you've seen results. GH mobilises fatty acids (for fat loss) and induces IGF-1 which grows EVERYTHING.

BUT this goes back to the OPs post, what he is asking and then the best way for him to get there in terms of time and finances. For HIM running GH doesn't make the most sense. And I'm not repeating why.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Did I say otherwise?

It burns fat and does what else bro? What did I say?

If you actually do your research on GH and get the facts you wouldn't be arguing with me lol

I'm not arguing you've seen results. GH mobilises fatty acids (for fat loss) and induces IGF-1 which grows EVERYTHING.

BUT this goes back to the OPs post, what he is asking and then the best way for him to get there in terms of time and finances. For HIM running GH doesn't make the most sense. And I'm not repeating why.
You said and I quote "hgh with anabolics doesnt create much growth"
Thats wrong, its bull****, end of story. you dont know what your talking about. Ill say it again. HGH induces muscle cell hyperplasia, an actual increase in the number of muscle cells, anabolics induce hypertrophy, an increase in the size of muscle cells, the combo is astounding for actual growth and muscle mass. Again Ill ask, Have you ever done it?
I know the answer, its no, so stop spouting off speculative BS.
If you had done it, and done it properly, you wouldn't be saying the things you are.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You said and I quote "hgh with anabolics doesnt create much growth"
Thats wrong, its bull****, end of story.
It's not it's a fact. I told you 3 times how people get growth through the use of HGH. What are you not getting?

And IGF increases cell hyperplasia lol

Many people will say "GH does this GH does that" but most of the time they are saying what IGF does. Your doing it right now and instead of learning something your, well I dunno wtf your doing.

FYI IGH (be induced via HGH or via direct IGF) also increases hypertrophy.

This convo is over mate.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't know what the argument is over... I'm lazy but I saw IGF thrown around, no growth, yes growth, only fat loss, both.... Plain and simple. From a guy who's been on ALL sorts from replicas, generics, pharma everyday for 2 years.

Growth- what it doesn't do-- instant fast gains. UNLESS used in very high doses 10iu+ Ed with use of Slin. Then it's not unreasonable when combined with aas to put on .5lb a day for 20-30 days straight. You will lose some coming off because of water retention from gh.

What it will do.. Cause an elevation of IGF-1 in your body. IGF-1 is responsible for metabolic function and nutrient partitioning. It will shift your bodies metabolism to burn fat for fuel and thus leaving other nutrients to go to the muscles. IGF-1 also causes up regulation of IGF-1 receptors WHICH when more IGF-1 is present will cause hyperplasia under the right training. Hyperplasia (not to insult your intelligence, not my intention) is the division of muscles cells. These new muscle cells need months to mature and grow which is where aas coming in because the increased protein synthesis and recovery will allow them to mature faster causing hypertrophy (enlargement of cells).

Hope this clarifies a few things. Needless to say doses need to be right, consistent over long periods along with PROPER training and diet.

As for your problem it's simple calories like a hard gainer. Eat fast food, pizza and frozen 1000cal burritos inbetween your healthy meals. Drop the gh for awhile. Once you pack on size start it again and drop the fat.

plifter42

Awards
What cycles have you ran?

Maybe you need something stronger, like adrol or tren...

Huslazworlden

Awards
My thoughts exactly. Kind of hard to give advice not knowing WHAT he was using. Stacks? Proper test base? Dosages. Length of PCT. There are tons of unknown variables here IMHO....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used hgh or insulin but in my research over the many years I've always seen hgh or insulin are a waste of money without the other being used

The longer you use steroids, and get past your genetically predisposed limit, the more food, AND gear you are going to have to use to fight myostatin

As has been said, not growing? Eat more and up your dosage not just one or the other, both.

Sleep is def important but when I'm on tren my sleep sucks and I still grow

Viking23

Awards
How do you know your gear is legit? Get bloods and see what your levels come back as.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Talk to anyone that has done it, hgh and anabolics, together, long term with a proper diet and training their transformation in their physique is astounding. To say it just burns fat is bull**** & talk to me when you know because you have done it, not because your sitting behind your keyboard speculating. I have lived iyt, done it, I know what the combo is capable of doing. I have seen it in me and seen it in many others. You dont know what you are talking about man. Im serious. The combination , if you have real hgh and real gear, is phenomenal over the long term. Besides my first few cycles this is the combo that has done the most to transform my physique bro. I know, I have done it, have you ?
Oh and btw, Juice induces muscle hypertrophy, over the long term hgh induces muscle hyperplasia, the combo is astounding if run properly. One increasing muscle cell size the other increasing actual # of muscle cells. cmon bro , wake up ....
I agree with this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see data showing hyperplasia occurring in humans with or without the use or hgh

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Lol, sorry. I just got on hella sh*it after being off for 3 years and my temper has spiked a little.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Everyone I've talked to has said that HGH only enhances the effects of anabolics. Once they introduce HGH into their regimen, they can actually lower their anabolic dosages and still get better results than just on the AAS.
Once you add HGH, your physique goes to a whole new level.
As others have said I would focus on your diet and training, and sleep. Recovery in general. Nothing will work 100% if those things aren't in order.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Whoops only read the first page and immediately responded. Didn't see how old it was lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone I've talked to has said that HGH only enhances the effects of anabolics. Once they introduce HGH into their regimen, they can actually lower their anabolic dosages and still get better results than just on the AAS.
Once you add HGH, your physique goes to a whole new level.
As others have said I would focus on your diet and training, and sleep. Recovery in general. Nothing will work 100% if those things aren't in order.
Drugs work no matter what. You could eat a diet of Mcdonalds and steroids will produce results.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Drugs work no matter what. You could eat a diet of Mcdonalds and steroids will produce results.
Ive done it and it did produce results.
I got high blood pressure and chest pains I also got fatter than fluffy from comedy central .

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're right, I'm just saying they will work at their full potential if you're supplying your body with a sufficient amount of calories for growth.
I'm eating at least 1-2000 calories more a day on anabolics versus when I wasn't, and getting leaner while I'm at it. I imagine if I was on HGH as well my body would partition those nutrients even more efficiently. In my small amount of experience, food is everything. Gotta eat to grow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wasn't suggesting it hulk. I was just making a point that you will still see results from a drug no matter how you eat.
The results were bad . I know u weren't suggesting it , just my experience and it almost killed me. Now i eat lots of fat free chicken and veggies. My sleep sucks to op between 5 and 9 hrs a night.