Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on 250 T/ week for TRT

Want to run a mild lean/dry gainer.

1) Double my Test to 500mg
Or
2) ADD 375 mg/week to my 250T/week TRT

I have run many cycles but oddly, I have never tried NPP ....and .... instead of running high doses Test, I have always instead opted to run Test at TRT + another steroid

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Never used NPP but although it's the shorter ester of deca I would still think you would want test higher than the NPP.

danny87

Awards
Higher tour dose a little. And ad some mast. Is also a option

Test e - test p :)

plifter42

Awards
Bump up the test to 500mg/wk and stack it with NPP should get you nice results.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The older I get the less I find higher dosed test effective. Even at 500mgs I randomly gt estrogen issues while running an AI and 600mgs is about my limit so depending on your age I'd go option two.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna run npp might as well run dbol too

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
????

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do the npp. As long as your getting your hrt dose of test 375mg of npp should be no issue but I'd rather run mast for leaner gains

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The older I get the less I find higher dosed test effective. Even at 500mgs I randomly gt estrogen issues while running an AI and 600mgs is about my limit so depending on your age I'd go option two.
You probably have some sort of estrogen issue. When's the last time you got bloods done? I had a similar issue, got bloods and estrogen was way outta whack. Came off, fixed it and now 600mg, no AI and I'm fine.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on 250 T/ week for TRT

Want to run a mild lean/dry gainer.

1) Double my Test to 500mg
Or
2) ADD 375 mg/week to my 250T/week TRT

I have run many cycles but oddly, I have never tried NPP ....and .... instead of running high doses Test, I have always instead opted to run Test at TRT + another steroid
Keep your TRT dose and add the NPP, keep and eye on prolactin and E2 levels and you'll get big, strong, and stay pretty dry.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You probably have some sort of estrogen issue. When's the last time you got bloods done? I had a similar issue, got bloods and estrogen was way outta whack. Came off, fixed it and now 600mg, no AI and I'm fine.
I get blood work quite often. I just don't respond well to higher test doses and do better on higher anabolics.