Trest ace & 1-T cyp combo on a bulk - comparable to tren?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone think taking IM Trest with 1-T cyp is overkill for a nice strong bulk?

I've got my eye on both of these for a bulk, and just thought about combining them. Looking to setup a tren-like bulk cycle in strength, without touching tren.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Good choice with 1-t cyp I am actually planning my first run with it twords the end of summer at 600mg a week. From what I read it works best on a recomp or a cut

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good choice with 1-t cyp I am actually planning my first run with it twords the end of summer at 600mg a week. From what I read it works best on a recomp or a cut
True, my bulks are more like recomps / lean bulks. I prefer to stay as dry as I can. I'm a big fan of androgens for that reason, which is why I've got my eyes on 1-T. It's like a stronger EQ from everything I've read. Been looking into it for a while.

I was looking into about 600mg/week as well but with trest it would be more around 350/week

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually saw better gains from trest than I did from tren. Waaaayyyyy easier recovery as well and kept all weight and strength. Estro sides were a pain at times but once I tinkered with the dose enough it was money.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually saw better gains from trest than I did from tren. Waaaayyyyy easier recovery as well and kept all weight and strength. Estro sides were a pain at times but once I tinkered with the dose enough it was money.
Thanks. Yeah I'll be likely taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily on this. Thankfully I don't have to worry about recovery! (On TRT)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Yeah I'll be likely taking 12.5mg of aromasin daily on this. Thankfully I don't have to worry about recovery! (On TRT)
You should be more than set then. I was able to get away with .8mg Adex Ed with up to 50mg trest ed

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should be more than set then. I was able to get away with .8mg Adex Ed with up to 50mg trest ed
That's what I'll be doing daily, with about 300mg 1-T weekly. Hoping it'll be fine on the joints but I don't see why not. Sometimes the pumps hurt my shoulders though if they're a bit extreme...

I'm going to throw in the 1-T after a couple weeks just to see what the first few weeks solo on trest is like and what it's doing, so I can differentiate the two.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's what I'll be doing daily, with about 300mg 1-T weekly. Hoping it'll be fine on the joints but I don't see why not. Sometimes the pumps hurt my shoulders though if they're a bit extreme...

I'm going to throw in the 1-T after a couple weeks just to see what the first few weeks solo on trest is like and what it's doing, so I can differentiate the two.
If your run is anything like mine it'll be pure love ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what were your estro sides?
mild bloating (not really much of an issue during a bulk tho), but the biggest one was the nip sensitivity/puffiness... there were days were I got pretty nervous and upped my dose a bit more. In the end, I never actually developed gyno or anything but it was certainly much bigger of an issue than anything else I've ever run. for reference, I ran test prop at 150mg eod with no ai at all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg/week of 1T cyp is pretty low. That only gives you ~200mg of the active.

Although it's a metabolite of boldenone, they're not similar in effects outside of vascularity. 1T is much more androgenic and anabolic, doesn't kick up the appetite, and it can really make you lethargic. EQ is almost an adjunct compound, but 1T can be the base of a cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
300mg/week of 1T cyp is pretty low. That only gives you ~200mg of the active.

Although it's a metabolite of boldenone, they're not similar in effects outside of vascularity. 1T is much more androgenic and anabolic, doesn't kick up the appetite, and it can really make you lethargic. EQ is almost an adjunct compound, but 1T can be the base of a cycle.
Do you think 300mg is low even if taking alongside 350mg/week of trest? I could bump it up, I just though it was much stronger than EQ so taking it as an adjunct to Trest at only 300mg/week would be ok. Trest would be the base and 1-T the adjunct in this case.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
mild bloating (not really much of an issue during a bulk tho), but the biggest one was the nip sensitivity/puffiness... there were days were I got pretty nervous and upped my dose a bit more. In the end, I never actually developed gyno or anything but it was certainly much bigger of an issue than anything else I've ever run. for reference, I ran test prop at 150mg eod with no ai at all.
sounds like dbol, I get puffy nips on dbol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think 300mg is low even if taking alongside 350mg/week of trest? I could bump it up, I just though it was much stronger than EQ so taking it as an adjunct to Trest at only 300mg/week would be ok. Trest would be the base and 1-T the adjunct in this case.
It's low regardless of what compound you're using. Think of it this way: back in the day when it was OTC, the standard transdermal dosages were between 200-400mg/day. Assuming 20% absorption, that's roughly 280mg of active per week vs the 200 you have now and that was a very low dose of the product. It is much stronger than EQ, but, IME, EQ is best run near a gram per week.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hrm, I've always done well with EQ at 500mg/week and it's my most commonly used AAS (and that's with test at a TRT dose). If I were running 1-T solo then I'd run it at 600mg/week. Trest is already super potent though so I obviously wouldn't run 1-T that high as an adjunct. Maybe 400mg.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hrm, I've always done well with EQ at 500mg/week and it's my most commonly used AAS (and that's with test at a TRT dose). If I were running 1-T solo then I'd run it at 600mg/week. Trest is already super potent though so I obviously wouldn't run 1-T that high as an adjunct. Maybe 400mg.
1T is not something I'd run solo unless you want to be ultra lethargic and possibly a dead libido.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1T is not something I'd run solo unless you want to be ultra lethargic and possibly a dead libido.
By solo, I always mean with at least a TRT dose of test. I'm on TRT so I'm always running at least 120mg /week of test year round. Running anything without at least tiny bit of test base doesn't make any sense.

So essentially, it's 1-T putting in all the work in a 'solo' cycle though. From what I've read, 600mg/week is good when nothing else is being used.

My idea is that Trestolone will be great for mass (also seems to help burn fat / recomp most people who use it). The 1-T is not as strong as trest, but would add some nice quality dry gains and vascularity.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By solo, I always mean with at least a TRT dose of test. I'm on TRT so I'm always running at least 120mg /week of test year round. Running anything without at least tiny bit of test base doesn't make any sense.

So essentially, it's 1-T putting in all the work in a 'solo' cycle though. From what I've read, 600mg/week is good when nothing else is being used.

My idea is that Trestolone will be great for mass (also seems to help burn fat / recomp most people who use it). The 1-T is not as strong as trest, but would add some nice quality dry gains and vascularity.
Even with test ranging from 450-600mg/week of 1TC, I experienced some lethargy and lowered libido. I personally don't get what all of the trest hype is about considering the price and how much upkeep it requires. I'd much rather run a low to moderate dose of tren enanthate and let that shuttle nutrients.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would seem that tren has much more potential for sides than trest. Trest only really needs a good strong AI while on it (along with other typical ancillaries like BP control, etc).

I've used deca in the past (with a nice dose of test) and even with prolactin control, I felt pretty bad on that cycle. I felt amazing at first while the test kicked in, but when the deca finally kicked, it immediately made me feel real bad (mentally and physically), not even caber helped. Great gains though. But anyhow, this is why I'm scared to even touch tren. The only 19-nor that seems appealing to me has been trest.... feelings of well being, increase libido, great gains, and huge recomp effect all sounds great to me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having run deca and tren, I can tell you that they're nothing alike in terms of practically anything outside of anabolics. Tren is far more androgenic and, IME, it's pretty much the superior compound for recomp and/or strength. I had a great run at 600mg/week along with 900mg/week of test and the main thing that suffered was my cardio and some BP elevation. No acne increase (deca was awful on this for me), no drop in libido, and I was a monster in the gym. I got up to 235 and was without a doubt the strongest I've ever been in my life. Obviously, those are higher doses than you'd run, but I've seen some crazy results from 400mg/week with roughly the same test dose. Plus, administration is easier and less oil.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hrmmm well now I'm feeling better about giving tren a shot. But not till I try trest and 1-T first haha...

Right now I'm trying out a nice combo of Desoxy-test cyp (650mg/week) along with 400mg/week EQ, and dermacine thrown in for fun and in case of potential lethargy. Pretty fun lil recomp stack, super androgenic with hardly any sides (just hair thinning that Nizoral 2% takes care of).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hrmmm well now I'm feeling better about giving tren a shot. But not till I try trest and 1-T first haha...

Right now I'm trying out a nice combo of Desoxy-test cyp (650mg/week) along with 400mg/week EQ, and dermacine thrown in for fun and in case of potential lethargy. Pretty fun lil recomp stack, super androgenic with hardly any sides (just hair thinning that Nizoral 2% takes care of).
I was the same way as you with regards to tren as deca kicked my ass so badly, but I changed my opinion once I tried NPP. I took years to "graduate" to tren and I am very happy I took my time to use it. I like 1T a whole lot, but it's not tren. It's a bit more dry and requires less ancillaries, though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was the same way as you with regards to tren as deca kicked my ass so badly, but I changed my opinion once I tried NPP. I took years to "graduate" to tren and I am very happy I took my time to use it. I like 1T a whole lot, but it's not tren. It's a bit more dry and requires less ancillaries, though.
Sup Rodja-What is your opinion of NPP

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love it. I hate pinning that frequently, but it's a great compound. 50mg ED was plenty to see some solid LBM and joint alleviation.
On it now. It's "ok" but not blowing me away. What I do like is zero sides. Only side is EXTREME horniness. Bizarre for a nor19

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I love tren. I find the sides are different for different labs. I honestly think purity has something to do with it but have no evidence of this. I am running a 98% pure pharma tren that leaves NO pip and is by far the strongest I have ever run. At 700mg ew only sides I have are a little BP, night sweats and aggression (mainly in the gym, but my temper is shorter). Those are the signs I see consistent with tren. The anxiety, insomnia, appetite suppression etc are lab to lab and I think impurity has something to do with it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people claim sides on tren are reduced if you keep test dose (and estrogen) fairly low too.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people claim sides on tren are reduced if you keep test dose (and estrogen) fairly low too.
I continue to hear the same. Many anecdotal experiences citing the improvement once Test was kept to 200-250mg/week; essentially serving as only a base for functionality.

Not sold get. Who knows.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love tren. I find the sides are different for different labs. I honestly think purity has something to do with it but have no evidence of this. I am running a 98% pure pharma tren that leaves NO pip and is by far the strongest I have ever run. At 700mg ew only sides I have are a little BP, night sweats and aggression (mainly in the gym, but my temper is shorter). Those are the signs I see consistent with tren. The anxiety, insomnia, appetite suppression etc are lab to lab and I think impurity has something to do with it.
Pharma tren? It's never been approved for human usage. There's vet grade tren, but not HG to my knowledge.

I've heard this as well.

I continue to hear the same. Many anecdotal experiences citing the improvement once Test was kept to 200-250mg/week; essentially serving as only a base for functionality.

Not sold get. Who knows.
For physique purposes, I've done something similar with test and tren roughly the same. Test was technically higher due to ester weight, but the sides were definitely minimal. Even when flipping it and running it 900mg and 600mg (enanthate this time), respectively, the sides weren't terrible until week 8.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pharma tren? It's never been approved for human usage. There's vet grade tren, but not HG to my knowledge.
Sorry should have clarified my pharma reference. Not HG but passing the same purity tests as HG. Pretty much extremely high purity grade Tren in the 95%+ purity. It's something serious.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback in here guys. I think I will give NPP a run before I move onto trying tren. When / if I do, would likely be tren ace (in case of sides), and will likely be with a small test base alongside a decent dose of mast ace.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I've decided to give Trest ace a run and I have to say the mental sides are worse than desoxy-test and are on par with what I'd expect with running tren, and far worse than deca. But energy and libido is amazing so it's totally manageable as long as I use a filter before talking and keep tabs on the impulsiveness/aggression

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
First off...Hey Rodja! :wave: How you been bro?

I guess I'm a mutant half-vet/half-noob nowadays cause I never heard of Trest till now. I found a bit of info on it from Google but would someone that's used it kindly link me to some solid/accurate info on it...or copy/paste info in quotes as a reply on here if linking is bad. Thanks.

I've run 1T-cyp @ a gram a week along with closer to 2g/week of 4AD-cyp/4OHT-cyp blend (Sledge Test!! Lol) for a few months (it's been 10 years, forgive me if I don't recall exact length but it was on the longer side of cycles in general...). With a small dose of Letro I really enjoyed it...felt great, looked amazing, every workout was incredible, etc. 2 complaints that I'd attribute to the 1T-Cyp: F'd with my prostate. Admittedly I didn't take any Saw Palmetto, etc. for prostate support and my dose was high so ymmv, but I've ran other gear at high doses before (also no prostate support supps) and never had any issues. When I say it F'd with my prostate, I mean: Elevated PSA level, stung in my chode/grundle/taint :)lol: at words not the stinging) during urination and ejaculation (the latter was the more sever of the 2), and I even had WBCs in my urine sediment (I work as a lab tech for those that don't know). So learn from my mistake and at least plan on maybe needing prostate support if using it. 2nd complaint: I have no idea of knowing if it was the particular gear I was using or if this is a property inherent to 1T-Cyp itself, but...once injected (sorta speculation because I couldn't literally see inside my muscle lol) the 1T-Cyp itself would come out of solution and maybe crystalize(??) inside the muscle. This may sound like bs, especially if you don't know me, but it was like clockwork...gear was crystal clear, pinning was silky smooth, but starting in a few hours and lasting days the muscle and surrounding tissue would SWELL and HURT. I'd describe the pain as not being "injury-like" but more like imagining doing 50 drop sets of iso work on that muscle...along with being tender to the touch. Swelling and tenderness was both in the muscle and surrounding tissue. It may very well have been the gear, but at the time I used it it was legal and the same guy that brewed that brewed plenty of other "legal sterile oils" at much higher concentrations and there was absolutely no issue with any of the others. Nowadays I would discontinue using it, but hey I was young and obsessed with my body. I'm sure I may get flamed but I'm just mentioning it so you guys can keep an eye out. The only thing that really seemed to help at all was injecting the muscle that I was gonna work that day, and the closer to gym time the better. And then making sure my workout was brutal with extra concentric iso work (ie. If I injected a pec it'd be on chest day right before I hit the gym, and I'd make sure to do a ton of cable crosses to end my workout...complete with triple drop sets, holding concentric and squeezing/flexing the $hit outta my pecs and holding that for a few sec. on each rep.) Extensive stretching at the very end too. The more blood flow to the pinned muscle the merrier.

Having said all that :rant: .... I've used tren twice and I'll never use it again. Don't get me wrong I half-LOVE the stuff, but the mental sides were a bit much to say the least. I can also do without waking up in the middle of the night freezing and my entire bed/bedspread being soaked.

I've done some wild cycles in my day, nowadays I prefer (for many reasons) to basically just cruise on 500mg/week of test. I've never run deca or NPP but that's something I'm strongly considering adding in the near future. Rodja if you have any more thoughts on Nandrolone, particularly deca vs. phenylprop, I'd love to hear em (either here or shoot me a pm if u want).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I guess I'm a mutant half-vet/half-noob nowadays cause I never heard of Trest till now. I found a bit of info on it from Google but would someone that's used it kindly link me to some solid/accurate info on it...or copy/paste info in quotes as a reply on here if linking is bad. Thanks.
There's some great threads about trestolone acetate on this board as well. Definitely worth looking into, as its stronger than tren but WAY less sides. 10x more anabolic than test, and can be used as a test replacement/base as well, but I wouldn't use something so strong as a base, maybe at a tiny dose but then I'd just use test. Trest aromatizes something fierce, metabolizes into a form of methyl-estrogen. Requires daily AI usage, but so worth it! Btw, I wouldn't touch the decanoate ester of Trest. This stuff shuts you down harder than anything else and that ester will linger far too long for any sort of smooth recovery. Acetate is the way.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's some great threads about trestolone acetate on this board as well. Definitely worth looking into, as its stronger than tren but WAY less sides. 10x more anabolic than test, and can be used as a test replacement/base as well, but I wouldn't use something so strong as a base, maybe at a tiny dose but then I'd just use test. Trest aromatizes something fierce, metabolizes into a form of methyl-estrogen. Requires daily AI usage, but so worth it! Btw, I wouldn't touch the decanoate ester of Trest. This stuff shuts you down harder than anything else and that ester will linger far too long for any sort of smooth recovery. Acetate is the way.
Love the stuff except it jacks up my hr from 60-70 bpm to 90-100 bpm and my bp from 120-130/70-80 to 150-160/90-100. I couldn't get it under control either. Wish I could bc it is good stuff.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Love the stuff except it jacks up my hr from 60-70 bpm to 90-100 bpm and my bp from 120-130/70-80 to 150-160/90-100. I couldn't get it under control either. Wish I could bc it is good stuff.
I'm trying it out alongside inj carnitine and my cardio/bp etc has been fine! Was a trick someone else told me to try on here. Injectable carnitine gives an incredible boost to cardio (and fat loss)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying it out alongside inj carnitine and my cardio/bp etc has been fine! Was a trick someone else told me to try on here. Injectable carnitine gives an incredible boost to cardio (and fat loss)
Really? Use a pep site for this I'm guessing?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supersoldier

Re: nandrolone I am a fan of NPP, but not deca. I don't get nearly as many sides and it's much less BS to deal with for me. I prefer long esters; however, NPP is the only short ester that I do prefer. On test, tren, and boldenone, I prefer the enanthate/cypionate version.

On the 1T, I doubt it would crystallize in the muscle as its warmer than room temperature. I heard those kinds of horror stories from back then, but my runs didn't have them. I assume the DS solutions had a lot of BA or they didn't use sterile filters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Gutterpump Anabolics 6
Mad Science Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 5